Be straight

sticking my electric toothbrush up my ass when i was 14

touched an ipad

Gay sex

Recently tried to jerk off onto my face and pulled a hip muscle

Fucked your mom

I've been gay once.

what happened?

High school was pretty gay for me. It kept me from knocking up any slags, though.

thought for a moment that OP was not a faggot.

Kek

same here but for me it was considering that it might be ok if i got an iphone even though if i got a smartphone i'd want android because i already wanted to get into android studio and unity with the apple plugin costs money so there's no free way to develop apple phone apps. luckily my plan wouldn't allow it and later i got a 5.7" lg stylo 2 for 99 bucks and it's a great phablet to develop with.

pleasant paws

Probably sucked a dick in elementary school.

Honestly not sure if it really happened or not.

I currently have a boyfriend but the gayest thing was probably when he bought he bought me a tailplug owo

Friend and I were really curious and horny during a grp sleep over. Ended up spooning all night. Felt his hard dick against my ass until I got brave enough to grab it.

are you gay now?

jewish subtleties.

This

>what is the gayest thing you've done?
Browsed Sup Forums

My boyfriend.

I wouldn't say I'm gay. I've had girlfriends. It was the only guy I did stuff with

heh

Got head from a trap and came in like 2 minutes. Literally takes me 10 minutes plus when my gf blows me. Miss that trap.

fucking kek

I'm curious what you thought about it afterwards, I'm not gonna accuse you of being bi or anything, just interested.

everyone is bisexual

Buttplug in mouth

tell a guy i was in love with him

.....he never talked to me again :(

that's rough

>everyone is bisexual
Except the militant dykes. They will kill you for saying that.

You need to feel the situation out more before dropping that bomb. Test the waters.

They don't like people in general, just a clique of jaded assholes.

>Made accounts on gay hookup sites and flirted with people on there
>Went into cock rate threads and told people I'd suck their cocks
>Stuck things up my ass
>Made a Craigslist listing to suck dick (but deleted it before anyone replied)

started a thread in 4chin

kek

Honestly I enjoyed it. Was probably the first and last time I'd suck a dick though

autofellatio, cumming while riding something fast as fuck, filming myself and cumming to it,

That was the only thing that made me laugh today

Gay as fuck, dude. Gay as fuck.

i mean im dating a fuckin femboy, i know im gay

Let a couple dogs fuck my ass. Let a fuck buddy watch because she didn't believe me, now all she wants to do is fuck me with a strap on.

Pretty gay.

You're the straightest queer I know. You're so hetero, you almost don't even want to touch your OWN dick.

Made my gay dog lick my balls

Replying in this thread.

eh? dude i give my bf blowjobs like everyday and i love to stroke his and mine really often

im far from straight man

walked in on my sister being molested by step-dad when i was 5, sister was 6. touched his penis, then she blew him while i watched.

voted trump for president.

I sucked a man's dick once while dressing like a girl

Visit this thread.

You don't remember if you sucked a dick?

also, got a BJ from male cousin when i was 10, he was 14... couple of years later, when i was around 14, he stayed at my house again, and wanted to blow me again, i nicely declined, whole time thinking "what a fag!"

Why is it that the people who are most convinced they are not bisexual are the most violent?

I tried jerking it to the thought of "attractive" dudes I know to figure out if I was actually gay or not. When I say tried jerking, I MEAN tried jerking. Like I rubbed my dick so fast and hard thinking about my friend's asshole it would have exploded due to sheer friction alone if I kept going. Surprising though, I don't think I'm gay. I couldn't cum no matter how much I thought about some guy's muscle bound and sexy body. Feels good saying that cuz I know I'm not gay.

Good for you for trying.

Stick the handle of a soup spoon in my ass, put it back in the drawer, see mother using it 2 days later.

jackin it at the thought of you best friends asshole?
Nah, man! that shit's not gay at all.

>mom

You're just mad that I wasn't masturbating while thinking about you, user.

jacked off in the street when i was 14 at a friends house felt goof man

so this is what a pulsineria looks like...

Met a local guy in an oral hookup thread when /soc/ first started, emailed him back and forth a few times. Then he told me he was 15.

Nopenopenopenope.

Probably should have done it though.

Had some guy put his penis in my anus.

dildo in ass

when I was like 10 years old I was obsessed with penissen. I "fucked" friends after school. There was never any penetration. We just bumped eachothers cocks onto each others assholes. It was very weird now that I look back at it. Also I played with their cocks and tried to get them hard just because it looked funny. I was a weird kid.

This except I did penetrate.

I remember one of the first times I tried to enter my friend, I was masterbaiting whilst he watched and I could feel myself about to cum so I told him to bend over and tried to cum inside him.

It didn't go well. I neither entered him or got anything on him.