Sup anons. Just got fired recently. Need cash...

Sup anons. Just got fired recently. Need cash. Send me money and I'll make and post a photo of myself doing whatever you want.

paypal.me/Anon4Nudes/5

How far are you willing to go?

take a photo of your paypal confirmation sending me $1,000

kek, poorfag. dance monkey, dance! i just poured myself a glass of wine, checked my account balance, and jerked off while she read it out to me.

Nothing that will permanently scar me physically.

Somewhat related story: I jerked off a cat once.

Are you from quebec ?

why were you fired?

It was part time work. We just finished the contract I was technically hired for, and I'm about to graduate from university so it wasn't worth keeping me around for two more months for me to leave once I found real work.

How much for kill yourself

so the work stopped like expected
you werent fired

Sharpie in pooper 50 bucks

It was sudden. The job isnt technically done, but I was let go anyways. I also expected to keep working there through the summer.

Fuck it I have money. Do this I sent you 5

Fuck anyone in your family, $25.000. Serious about it, contact [email protected]. Proof needed obviously! As on my part.

jack off the cat again for 10

No longer have cat. Apartment doesnt allow it.

then find a hobo and jack him off,

brb looking for hobo

Kek

make sure to ask him for the 10 bucks

That's some cute boipussy. Ever been assfucked?

KEK KEK KEK

Hello. I'm here to save you.
First, I need you to realize our money is fake and has no value. We work to earn a currency thinking we can afford rent, food and etc., when in reality, all we're doing is indebting ourselves to ourselves. The money that worries you isn't even real, so stop stressing. Second, I need you to stop practicing Escapism. You know exactly what I mean. Stop using this and that to escape reality. Remain sober minded and fix the things you don't like about your own reality.

Do you understand?

Not OP, but what happens when you run out of money and can't eat/afford rent?

some shithead told me that i won a donation for 100,000 euros earlier. it was a random text message i got. i replied "what is that, like $26?" and he said "email me".

here's his email hit him up. (of course he's a chinese scammer)

decide to change the world or die.

oops, it was a million euros. also--this is the first time i ever did a screenshot--garethbull is NOT me, it's the idiot sending the message. also, don't fuck with me for my wifi being confused... it still works and i set it with static ip and fucking android does that now.

The first takes a miracle, so just die?

The first only takes re-education.
All of the world's problems, from hunger to war, can all be stopped if you just wake up.

Explains why you haven't done it

I'm doing it right now.
The power we each have is far beyond the scope of your reasoning. All you need do is follow me.

I'll bite.

What do I do?

Realize the majority of the world's problems are the result of a Jewish conspiracy against the whole of mankind. Understand that if the majority of the People were to ever learn the Truth, in such a way they cannot deny it, the world's problems would stop almost immediately. But before this can happen, we need to wake up 10% of the population. That's all it takes before the Truth snowballs and wakes up the rest.

But first you must wake up.
You do this by re-education.
You do this by giving up your past beliefs and assumptions.
You do this by learning how the world really works...
and then by abandoning it all for the Lie it is.

Hi Varg.

time to wake up, neo

why u no black metal any more?

too degenerate.
learned the Truth.

>too degenerate
>implying that's a bad thing

what does it profit anyone?

>profit
Now who's being Jewish?

profit =/= money

When you bring it up it just sounds like you're wanting us to suggest it to you so you have an excuse to do it again.

Doesn't matter. It's the same philosophy, you;re still seeking something in return. Sometimes things don't need to be profitable.

What game is this?

>you;re still seeking something in return
such is life. We eat to live. We fuck to feel good. Profit isn't bad, what you consider profit determines the goodness and badness of it.

Everything in life is profit or loss.

Battle Brothers, the best turn based tactics rpg I've ever played, as far as combat mechanics go.

What's this game?

>Battle Brothers
Thanks!

Maybe so, but you don't need to disregard something simply because it isn't "profitable". Some things are their own profit, and some things just are.

degeneracy profits nothing.
it results only in loss.
but what is loss?
the Self.
Sad.

I'll have to disagree. I guess I'm just more nihilistic than you. Interedasting discussion though.

what do you gain then?

It's not important to gain anything. Everything is temporary anyway.

This is a bunch of iamverysmart shit.

so what do you lose?

It's the same.
>inb4 you win some, lose some, it's all the same to me.

current 218 or nah?

KYS you fucking idiot

Ignore the massive faggot OP... lets dox this retarded fuck

For jerking of a cat

nah

well thats good