A goatfucker is the new Mayor of London, what the fuck is wrong with you Europe?

A goatfucker is the new Mayor of London, what the fuck is wrong with you Europe?

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.
London Bridge is falling down
'cuz of Muslims.

Here's a hint

There is nothing wrong with Muslims.

Nice try, Muhammad

The worst isn't that he's a muslim, but a liberal muslim. An integrated muslim ruling an European city that is a symbol of integration and multiculturalism.

'cuz of britcucks.

Welcome to the United Cuckdom Emirates, faggots.

الناس الذين يمارسون الجنس مع الماعز، توحد

Favelas dwelling scum make fun of London(Europe).Why is there not a filter on board against this wannabe countries?

says the mighty Bosnia

>liberal muslim
If that's true then he'll be dead by the end of the year,by the religion of peace for betraying islam.But it will be blamed on white people

My shithole country is fuckin' Finland compared to you...

Islam in Bosnia: 49%
Islam in Colombia: 0.02%

cuck

Wrong.Bosnia is about 55% Muslim.You are misinterpreting the term "cuck" my gypsy-looking friend...

>He can't fight his wars by himself

Get cucked, turk rapebaby.

Am I missing something here?Somebody fought some war for me?

You're never going to live this down England.

There's a reason we told you to fuck off.

Well Germany was being atypically gay as fuck and wouldn't intervene so we had to step in and stop your playground battle with Croatia.

He's just an average libcuck with a Muslim name

London is over 50% not white, and the whites that are there are some of the biggest cucks in the world. I fuckng hate it, people are slowly waking up. Race war soon.

Can you Britcucks ban Trump already so we have an excuse to cut off all relations with you in January?