My girlfriend kicked kicked me out of my own room at 2 am when I got home from work because I moved some of her things

My girlfriend kicked kicked me out of my own room at 2 am when I got home from work because I moved some of her things.

Inb4 kicked kicked retard

elaborate? you need to teach this bitch some manners mate you sound like a beta bitch.

MY girl knows never to do a thing like that and when she pushes my buttons I go all blank, tell her to get the fuck out in a calm and level voice and if she doesnt I take her by the arm, lead her out the room and shut the door in her face and say 'stay the fuck away from me'.

Within an hour shes pining at the door weeping saying, 'im s-s-sworrwrwrwyyyyy, pleeassee, pleeaaaseeee'.

Bitches gotta know their place.

I can't do that or I would be royally fucked. She has already keyed my car because of a fight over how things should be organized.

Leave her! If you key cars because you lost an argument, then you are mentaly unstable and should be locked up..

Sorry buddy, but she is dangerous .

cant do what? grow a pair or gtfo, being a man means taking control of the situation, and she sounds like the man in this relationship, go cry somewhere else..

Sounds like you're single now and probably better off. Next time you feel like connecting with someone, rub one out. If you still feel like connecting, rub another one out. Rinse and repeat until the dumb thoughts are gone.

Cuck

I don't think of myself as a beta because i have had many girlfriends before her and never had a problem with fighting. But I have a 1 year old with this girl and she is 19. She doesn't do shit around the house and is always telling me to do everything and gets mad if something is done wrong. I put away all the baby clothes in the dresser took me about an hour because she has like 200 clothes for her and she came home from work and litteraly took everything out and threw it everywhere just because it wasn't organized by months. She has also slapped me and thrown tables at me which left bruises on me.

Lol I am not single she has done this over 20 times at least now. Sometimes she has me leave my own house because she needs space

are you fucking simple or something, get the fuck out of that relationshit now, right now! bitch sounds like a fucking cunt and yea, 19 shes a child. Tell her to move in with her parents and youll make arrangements for the child. what country are you in? this is an abussive relationship...

I live in Seattle and she is from hawaii so if she moves back she said I'm paying for everything for her to move back and other random shit and child support. We fight almost everyday and it's always her that's starting the fight. I'm usually always relaxed and always fighting is fucking destroying my vibe.

I may be a virgin, but even i can see how beta that is.

I'm honestly scared of her and I don't feel comfortable around her because she is very bi polar and claims she is depressed

hmmm, I know this sounds like a shitty thing to do but how bad do you want to be a daddy? people can dissappear y'know.

(im not talking about killing them im talking about you jumping ship)

Also try and get some recorded evidence if you can prove that she is abusive it could play very strongly in your favour.

this and also thanks for the ainsley I will add that to ma folder :D

Record her hurting you. Tell that bitch to gtfo. If she wants to take you to court,take that tape, show everyone what a crazy bitch she is. Boom, problem solved.

I don't really know how it works but I'm not on the birth certificate because we broke up before she had the baby and got back together 7 months ago. So I imagine she didn't put me on there for some reason. She is really controlling and won't let me do anything. She gets mad if I go to the bathroom and don't tell her or I play some video games when I actually have time to or talk to a friend for a short amount of time.

Dunno if this is real but that bitch must be hot as all fuck for you to be with her. Post a pic now, I must see. If not face at least the body. If she is disgusting I will be able to tell how much of a betacuck you are. I'm trying to help

lol this

Lmao spoken like a true cuck

This is her. Not the best pic sorry in advance

>I don't think of myself as a beta
Of course you don't. Nice troll tho

>wite boi scared of his ho
Might aswell start the hormone treatments n shieeet. My bois will fuck dat boi pussy.

acting emotionally to women i.e. screaming and shouting in the way abusive niggers do shows an emotional involvement.

A dog will learn if it wants attention to do bad things because the attention it receives is still attention even if its bad (i.e. you beat it).

To remove emotion from the situation shows an indifference emotionally to the woman which is essentially taking EVERYTHING off the table.

not that I assume that you have the slightest idea wtf your talking about or have even popped your cherry yet boio.

Hm from what I can tell not bad...
You just need to whip her in place. You are doing most the hard work and bringing in the money. So you call the shots

I'm thinking of just going in the room and cuddling up with her, if that it the door isn't locked. It usually helps I just don't like putting in so much effort when she does basically nothing to try to fix our problems.

fun fact, my current girlfriend says that dealing with her physically abusive boyfriend was easier to deal with than the psychological assault course I present to her. I make her work for my attention.