Ambushes a happy family in a dark alleyway and tears a father away from his child forever

>Ambushes a happy family in a dark alleyway and tears a father away from his child forever

Batman literally became Joe Chill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJja0qjQIV8?t=112
youtube.com/watch?v=OPJr96Wc4xs
youtube.com/watch?v=YGR0Bcf4GQA
youtube.com/watch?v=8eohnhCj6Hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's over deadshot, I don't wanna do this in front of your she-baboon

>a criminal shouldn't be in prison because he has a kid

It's symbolism

>inb4 obligatory why did they make deathstroke black? post

I know you're working hard to make this a thing, but it was fine. Batman had an opportunity to take down a mass murderer without any violence and took it. Daughter remained unharmed, murderer jailed. Gotham justice baby.

>sends a cold blooded mercenary/assassin to jail where he belongs
>Batman is the bad guy because MUH BABY GURL

Should've crippled his nigger ass and his niglet for good measure.

Why is Batfleck so racist and misogynist?

>best and deadliest assassin in the world
>walking around new york with his daughter out in the open willy nilly

was this the stupidest thing about the movie?

>deathstroke

hue

you'd be suprised how many times I saw that exact comment

I just came back from the comic book store.
I didn't know they were Rebirthing Suicide Squad as well.
Oh well, I picedk up Issue One along with Rebirth Harley Quinn Issue Two.

youtu.be/CJja0qjQIV8?t=112

I found it weird batman would let a young girl get in harms way and let a badguy whos blood is up turn around in anger and point a gun at her before knowing shes there

Did you miss the part where it's his own daughter?

But Batman is himself a mass murderer. Don't even try to defend these fucking shitty movies. Batman is a law breaking, mass murdering, cold blooded menace in these movies and ANY other Batman would want to beat the shit out of this Batman in the event of a crisis.

>But Batman is himself a mass murderer.

No he's legitimately a hero.

1.Trying to stop a WMD from getting into the hands of someone that would use it to turn a nearly infinitely powerful God alien into a raging mad man capable of destroying the entire planet, Batman takes gunfire. He may have killed a couple of the people shooting him in order to avoid apocalypse.

2. Batman gets stabbed in the shoulder. He then stabs the attacker in the shoulder.

>mass murderer

hardly

Not this Batman

Fuck fuck fuck you. He rampaged through the streets in his ACTUAL WMD and brutally murdered men who were hired to deliver property that belonged to LEX LUTHOR. He brutally murdered people so he could steal a rock to murder Superman. Yeah, fuck this Batman. Supes should've melted his fucking eyes off.

You sound unhinged my man. Is that you, Joker, you cad?

>murdered
>criminals

in America that's called justified homicide

youtube.com/watch?v=OPJr96Wc4xs

No, if I were Joker in the DCU with this Batman around, then I would be dead as fucking fried chicken. Oh wait...

You sound angry. Bats isnt murdering more than usual in these movies. Take your meds

Batman's parts were stupid in this movies.
In Animated series he would catch Deadshot or Joker during some killing or crazy robbery, not while they have good time with their kids or just driving some stupid.

Also the implication seemed to be that he only began to kill after Man of Steel.
That's what made him 'break his code'

Sam Raimi wrote this?

Dude, they were in a shipping yard owned by Luthor on a truck owned by Luthor delivering a shipping crate owned by Luthor to a warehouse owned by Luthor. Batman was the aggressor in this situation. He hunted them down and murdered them in elaborately brutal ways.

So, a Batman that kills is no better than the Joker. They both are outlaws who murder people to get what they want. Batman is just all fucking hoity toity about it. This isn't even slippery slope, just observation.

Lol what the fuck is this?

This so much

Batman should have been arrested for trespassing. The nerve of some people!

youtube.com/watch?v=YGR0Bcf4GQA

You may jest, but that's exactly what should have happened. He is a fucking VIGILANTE after all. The police just let that shit slide of course BECAUSE HE'S BATMANNN

youtube.com/watch?v=8eohnhCj6Hw

No I agree. And is the Batmobile even street-legal? Very problematic.

>deathstroke

Well, both the batmobile and batbike are unregistered, uninsured and he's not wearing a helmet while riding the batbike. Batman's gunna be in a world of pain if a traffic cop ever catches him

>problematic

>>deathstroke
more like autoerotic asphyxiation

You're doing great

>"It's over deadshot, I don't wanna do this in front of your daughter"
>Deadshot tries to resist
>Batman kicks his fucking ass in front of his daughter
>Batman breaks his leg
>his own daughter steps in front of him and tells him to just give up
>his own daughter says that Batman is better than him and that he should just submit

Could Deadshot have possibly been btfo any harder?

Thanks, I try.

if Batman kicked her spine into the shape of a giraffe

doesnt change the fact batman let a kid stand in front of him while a gun was pointed at her. With how quickly everything was happening she could easily have been hurt

I more amazed deadshot didn't shoot batman with his ricochet technic, while his daughter stand between them.

Wouldn't that be literally every batman in every medium?