Hey Sup Forums I need your help...

Hey Sup Forums I need your help. I have a girl here who's kinda drunk and I have her phone with her and know her passcode. she has nudes on there and i wanna know the easiest way to take them without getting caught.

What do Sup Forums?

Screen cap send via kik post here.

she doesn't have a kik

God on this thread on her phone and upload it

You can start a group chat on messenger with just you two, send them all there, then boot her from the group and delete that conversation from her phone

Or yeah just stick them in this thread

Send them to your own phone (or email if you lack data) then delete the sending history

on i message?
won't this convo show up on any icloud stuff though

make a new email. fake email. send there. then get them on your phone/computer from the email. delete the email.
or just log into some other app from her phone and save it then log out delete history. no need to send it anywhere. just save to your account

air drop for ios ;)

Install Dropbox temporarily?

bluetooth transfer or airdrop

send pics. smash phone

does airdrop not have a search history function?

Not to my knowledge,you just click and transfer

i have done this sort of thing before, just log in to the an email account installed on the phone, then send the pics through that, delete the sent email from the sent box AND the delete box. if you have access to a computer and you can plug the phone in you could download the files to the pc and then send them to yourself from there. really you can do it many different ways just delete the trace that you did it before returning the device.

I have a macbook pro and she has an iphone
wou;d the easiest be just connecting her phone to my laptop?

Ezpz

lemon squegee

yep, that would be simple as all hell.

JUST DONT OPEN ITUNES! do it through the file explorer only

upload here

Send here