AOTY

AOTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__VkyJWH5ak
youtu.be/PMZZUyos1kI?t=173
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisdIsTrpysqB3BAXFaC1TRxSjD9UUbH94ARZn1EMQdr2mpSldgmutsQrOlCORdadTmKo0zjPaqCIrJMXxfjMd9E4FixwV6f6fxgVzW0PqaqjvKhzOJUHHNLbS0V1wrTMsxNuNIiCtlPNi4bsXcArLOCwqWeS1xw17QeM1q_1keIWMxWZErExqTlWW7cmfY3bXDO2VDOVyZW-e1JOO8hSFixUDC83MasIbQkp_1_1kcjXcoH6JSdFKoyU3MeJj9nkagJXl_1vIvxGyb2bheqEXhCND2R1wo82K3KWKPseqUmjFlqpLvvJa6dwK94EDkDKB07j2OGDh3Ar9RHkU7GhJaPBrea0Bxl43Xi17ZI2JcxCd132_1mlMvgv4YbLnmwmrtmamo34Ieu3IJZCVx_1OwJ2cR25bflfAHUIDthYdu-i8BJkoru7-UeRXJv89_1V3QWEAJXCMc69ECpJJsCmel26LqqyLMwlAG4B7o27zlBVu_1mWJAJJKIqcA7gQlM8ruiwTO74b_1YC3DZxXUYE0i1vttRXH1UiHDut-i-DWYuZIPeeiS35XQZXcw94nr3m1ycFt6MM_13GsTsvrlxW73IY_1nmCAV0NBkiiTu0S-eoeIsc6R139ilkMn1AAglAqnbPjoR09xVVV1J-9Z8an4RZiY24vbOYaoGwlZN306Ol4aS41BkpKAxV6b4wGysC8suzOooIsTY--t9hr1d7Oxhbi6WQEZv0yVAlOlGKy22cExsPnfoGs2sc8eGR-RzugADfo4yHah2aS_1OkRp1-P1ZBgjCnx_1RxG_1Ow3EVforZTJO_1m7MY-LE7nAMC1lWh443Xevilkixqk6PMpHX2YfdcGP2FyUVONoUPB4zGpT2HxXZFXu8eIcqQWYdhWalow6zZ6FX8Gj7MlMqKDazLm5A3gmMs2Mva4IdgI44a6s3oX-lAF6cQHWwuI4OHWwGvx63hv2pCzorldzu1Iy_1fF1n4GWI5FdzHoG9n0PeHrEBNmVrUlv-z6PCq015uhHlm2v6d8XVseG0usJv6yzseDRZ6PHGR77v2l2iUGvh7tO_1mTYGuQVVfwoVn_1W28f_1IksC4CWQW5Bfdena1QayQO82YDP_1kw0ZCFc_10nPvQDCKYF8nzRdJphMxsM6ZTblBw8YFm2ofneJTEv5L48L6Hz7i6Nr0xXxmpbAp0LLuOyKuUQKpr3QVVXYd5hRfy89znozC6PT8qmKI8N8SUp3r3ZowAjv_1aS_1o_163LPNtxxRr4pUje2wh6B56I7OVZ7wHpUKtLeB60xkHnJyXamVZOHDJK0ACcDE0Kz13Q9RoBvGMNG-4P6VpeUpXVVXsb5BYdq9m0bnyJ3U1mRbx3QqhuE8gpBXdRq1exuDLS8QKjuAqXV2fQD8mJ9Em3Bcmc8ngxYZ6USdBW65WItrimTbnLH2eRi8gxrWSnl15ZD35OnjCn2AuYgMtzpnFpRLINFYuREC6GTb4P04Mjzb0cJeG27LPqcWdBFUA15505jdWFx4bxk25FxtZGAZrhT3_1MmGChuT-fJ2ApK0QigeQ0YLnvptqfi5I2lviBshpUI0TeqaLSRRdN-768noitec36K2npWL5xoUhzvypmfOJoOq-JfCUiJ1Z2NTI7h7706xylBkEeAEfJ_1P1NkaZHnXmq3YkwANViC9i9wev_1besZxRJL8kooVCaqJItg4CDON9TivQ&safe=off
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is this being spammed so much? I like the album too but stop shilling it unless you have something actually to say about it.

I detest making Hip Hop albums AOTY, but this is fucking good.

the hype behind these guys is soooo overblown. Theyre alright but imo fully rely on hype and aesthetic. Just cause theyre gay friendly and suck eachothers dicks doesnt mean theyre fuckin revolutionaries. Kevins whole aesthetic is ripped from frank ocean. And the melon just gave this a 9 which blows my mind

>the melon just gave this a 9 which blows my mind

He called them "Odd Future for people who went to college" true

I JUST GAVE MY NIGGA HEAD
JUST GAVE MY NIGGA HEAD
UST GAVE MY NIGGA HEAD
ST GAVE MY NIGGA HEAD
T GAVE MY NIGGA HEAD
GAVE MY NIGGA HEAD
AVE MY NIGGA HEAD
VE MY NIGGA HEAD
E MY NIGGA HEAD
MY NIGGA HEAD
Y NIGGA HEAD
NIGGA HEAD
IGGA HEAD
GGA HEAD
GA HEAD
A HEAD
HEAD
EAD
AD
D

>The cover describes the state of Sup Forums's obsession with AOTYs

It sounds really mediocre to me. The beats are interesting tho.

Also, there's no chance of this being Hip Hop album of the year because Death Grips has one on the way and no one messes with da grapes, homie

I DONT FUCK WITH NO WHITE BOY
LESS THE NIGGA SHAWN MENDES

>It sounds really mediocre to me
I'm mad melon didn't review All American Trash or American Boyfriend because honestly I thought those projects were more interesting and had a clear theme throughout the project

A rapper thats gay?? so profound, AOTY

He has briefly mentioned in the past that he didn't care for their earlier stuff

An user thats gay?? so profound, ROTY

Eh, both of those albums I could take or leave desu. Im pretty sure that he did one of his short twitter reviews for American Boyfriend and said it was just kind of meh to him

I like it but it's far from being a 9. It's a 7 at most. I like a lot of the songs here but there are also some weak tracks. The melon's jumping on the bandwagon here and it's obvious when he inflates or deflates (Gas) scores for shock value in order to keep his viewers interested.

He said he thought AAT was underwhelming which is true I guess theres quite a few forgettable tracks but I still personally enjoyed it.

American Boyfriend though was a really good album and I think in the Saturation review he even said to check it out so I don't understand why he didn't review it???

I'm being extremely underwhelmed by this.

I bet Arthurknee Flandingo thinks he's a trend maker, but this is nothing to call home about.

agreed, reddits been overhyping the fuck out of this album and fantanos capitalizing on it.

Just watched the American Boyfriend twitter review. I feel like he was kind of harsh there especially since he raved about Saturation.

Yeah I really like BH but I think its more of a 7 too but its only there second album and I think theyre really growing so their next album could very well be a 9

kinda boring desu

KENDRICK IQ FINISHED

WE WUZ GAYNIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE N SHIET

youtube.com/watch?v=__VkyJWH5ak

>tfw this is my favourite track but it's not on the album

I like it but all the auto melodies sound terrible and amateurish

sequel soon

the year hasn't even ended stupid bitch

>Kevins whole aesthetic is ripped from frank ocean

What 'aesthetic' are you even fucking talking about? Being gay/bi and making music?

How about singing hazy melancholy hedonist lyrics about sex and love through a vocoder over cloudy R&B beats?

Clothing, values, open about his sexuality and you can hear the frank ocean influence in all his early work. The dude even takes vintage film photos of himself in a fucking mortorcycle helmet. He reaks of frank

Melon rated this higher than DAMN

youtu.be/PMZZUyos1kI?t=173

Lol yea no Frank here

So, what the fuck is Roberto's story? Tell me

Fantano

So who is the Earl / Ocean member that I should give a shit about because some of the verses in these posse cuts are meme rap tier.

I guess kevin or the angry black man with the mustache who hates whitey

C O N T R A R I A N H O T T A K ES

did you listen to american boyfriend?

>see Sup Forums, reddit and anthony hype this
>listen to it
>underwhelmed verses with decent beats
ugh this board has failed me again. back to listening 2 dean blunt i guess

>Sounds interesting I'll check out the first track
>This is pissing off the yacht with my bitch on me / Wearin mink on me / Sippin Cris on ya

Wow so this the power of indie rap huh?

i cannot believe you

Is it suppose to sound like shit?

merlyn

maybe people just think it sounds good? why do you think there is a deeper reasoning to this

>inflates or deflates (Gas) scores for shock value

And if he followed popular opinion more closely youd call him out on being a sheep or industry shill, retarded

So is this dude gay? Will it be uncomfortable bumping his music due to the subject matter like it is with Cakes?

it'll be on saturation II

How the fuck did you do that

Some of the hooks on this are complete trash

been posting and saying that all the brockhampton singles are fucking bangers for the past month
Finally you plebs will check them out

This group is literally the talent of injury reserve with a less cringey odd future aesthetic

agreed

i would maybe consider listening if theyre werent white people in the group.

Yeah, this edgy white faggot make tracks only worse. And his singing voice is terible

i just think white people rapping is problematic in general

>problematic
>>>/tumblr/
Also, if you're actually serious and not just being an ignorant piece of garbage, try this album out.

How the fuck i suppose to try it if it didn't have a name

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisdIsTrpysqB3BAXFaC1TRxSjD9UUbH94ARZn1EMQdr2mpSldgmutsQrOlCORdadTmKo0zjPaqCIrJMXxfjMd9E4FixwV6f6fxgVzW0PqaqjvKhzOJUHHNLbS0V1wrTMsxNuNIiCtlPNi4bsXcArLOCwqWeS1xw17QeM1q_1keIWMxWZErExqTlWW7cmfY3bXDO2VDOVyZW-e1JOO8hSFixUDC83MasIbQkp_1_1kcjXcoH6JSdFKoyU3MeJj9nkagJXl_1vIvxGyb2bheqEXhCND2R1wo82K3KWKPseqUmjFlqpLvvJa6dwK94EDkDKB07j2OGDh3Ar9RHkU7GhJaPBrea0Bxl43Xi17ZI2JcxCd132_1mlMvgv4YbLnmwmrtmamo34Ieu3IJZCVx_1OwJ2cR25bflfAHUIDthYdu-i8BJkoru7-UeRXJv89_1V3QWEAJXCMc69ECpJJsCmel26LqqyLMwlAG4B7o27zlBVu_1mWJAJJKIqcA7gQlM8ruiwTO74b_1YC3DZxXUYE0i1vttRXH1UiHDut-i-DWYuZIPeeiS35XQZXcw94nr3m1ycFt6MM_13GsTsvrlxW73IY_1nmCAV0NBkiiTu0S-eoeIsc6R139ilkMn1AAglAqnbPjoR09xVVV1J-9Z8an4RZiY24vbOYaoGwlZN306Ol4aS41BkpKAxV6b4wGysC8suzOooIsTY--t9hr1d7Oxhbi6WQEZv0yVAlOlGKy22cExsPnfoGs2sc8eGR-RzugADfo4yHah2aS_1OkRp1-P1ZBgjCnx_1RxG_1Ow3EVforZTJO_1m7MY-LE7nAMC1lWh443Xevilkixqk6PMpHX2YfdcGP2FyUVONoUPB4zGpT2HxXZFXu8eIcqQWYdhWalow6zZ6FX8Gj7MlMqKDazLm5A3gmMs2Mva4IdgI44a6s3oX-lAF6cQHWwuI4OHWwGvx63hv2pCzorldzu1Iy_1fF1n4GWI5FdzHoG9n0PeHrEBNmVrUlv-z6PCq015uhHlm2v6d8XVseG0usJv6yzseDRZ6PHGR77v2l2iUGvh7tO_1mTYGuQVVfwoVn_1W28f_1IksC4CWQW5Bfdena1QayQO82YDP_1kw0ZCFc_10nPvQDCKYF8nzRdJphMxsM6ZTblBw8YFm2ofneJTEv5L48L6Hz7i6Nr0xXxmpbAp0LLuOyKuUQKpr3QVVXYd5hRfy89znozC6PT8qmKI8N8SUp3r3ZowAjv_1aS_1o_163LPNtxxRr4pUje2wh6B56I7OVZ7wHpUKtLeB60xkHnJyXamVZOHDJK0ACcDE0Kz13Q9RoBvGMNG-4P6VpeUpXVVXsb5BYdq9m0bnyJ3U1mRbx3QqhuE8gpBXdRq1exuDLS8QKjuAqXV2fQD8mJ9Em3Bcmc8ngxYZ6USdBW65WItrimTbnLH2eRi8gxrWSnl15ZD35OnjCn2AuYgMtzpnFpRLINFYuREC6GTb4P04Mjzb0cJeG27LPqcWdBFUA15505jdWFx4bxk25FxtZGAZrhT3_1MmGChuT-fJ2ApK0QigeQ0YLnvptqfi5I2lviBshpUI0TeqaLSRRdN-768noitec36K2npWL5xoUhzvypmfOJoOq-JfCUiJ1Z2NTI7h7706xylBkEeAEfJ_1P1NkaZHnXmq3YkwANViC9i9wev_1besZxRJL8kooVCaqJItg4CDON9TivQ&safe=off

i used to listen to shit like jonwayne and lil ugly mane in like 2012 but then i realized how fucked up whites exploiting and profiting off black cultural output is especially within a system and history where whites have continuously killed, enslaved and continue to use systems to segregate, keep blacks in lower classes, and profit off their labor.

The integrated image search you fucking moron. You literally are straight off tumblr aren't you?

you dont recognize that faggot or know how to image search?

cuck

Neither of those artists have anything to do with those forms of oppression. You have a very close minded opinion. People should be able to express themselves artistically however they please.

holy shit theres no way he actually said that

bait

No, i just fuckin with try hard faggots like you

>try hard faggots
Don't know what the fuck you mean, but good one

>all white people act and speak on behalf of other white people

and all American people love golf because Donald Trump loves golf.

get tae fuck with your false equivalence.

It was good, but not a 9/10. I wish they didn't release all of the best songs as singles. Also, 2pac is so difficult to listen to. Not that the lyricism or beats are hard to listen to, but the mastering makes my ears want to die

same, this is so beautiful

merlyn has all the lyrics about white people not ameer

Ameer Vann or Matt Champion, even though this album is incredible fuck you

>white people rapping

honestly no one knows lol kevin said the skits will make more sense once saturation II drops

>melancholy hedonist lyrics about sex and love through a vocoder over cloudy R&B beats?
that sounds a little like Kanye.

He did watch the review

Does it crush you inside knowing that a single ecelb runs your entire board.
>feels so good having Sup Forums as my homeboard

Oh man this rap sounds like rap.

>when this ends at least i have a reason to live AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

its pretty cool I suppose

And what if those artists are endorsed by the majority of the black community including black performers? Internalized oppression right?

The mistake you and other ignorant white people make is reinforcing the very walls and notions of division that you claim to want to tear down.