The moment you knew breaking bad was going to be the best show ever made

The moment you knew breaking bad was going to be the best show ever made

First episode

i thought it was shit. not even trolling

You're entitled to your wrong opinion.

as are you, my good user

And then you'll watch The Wire and know what an ending to a series is.

The drama and shit made hope they all would just die

baking bread.

At the end of the first season when Wlat and Jessie sold their first big score to that crazy mexican dude and just as the ending credits started Who's Gonna Save My Soul by Gnarles Barkley plays. Right there I knew shit was gonna be real

Better Call Saul is great too. This season is the best of this year.

now you made me want to watch it all over again

Literally cancer.

fag show for people incapable of talking about anything other than media because it's the only way they feel apart of a group

See as much as I LOVEDThe Wire i thought the ending and the last season in general was kinda crap

>"I dont even own a TV"

No, that's the sopranos

I dont either but i still watch these shows, 10 points for streaming media and bit torrent

>tfw wen gandalf was kill
:(

I also don't own a radio because I'm not some cuck who can only talk to the girl at work by asking if she saw generically horrible shit like walking dead or gay thrones last night

I was just mocking his hipster attitude. He sounds like the type who says retarded shit like this

Oh enlighten us, what are the subjects for your casual conversations? Or are you 2deep4smalltalk?

Why does that not surprise me

There's always one.

we talk about how much fun last night was, not what's on television, faggot

>watching the walking dead
lmao

>thinking that not almost everything is extremely trivial
lmao even more, why is it a bad thing to talk about art again?

>projecting is my only defense

Nice backtracking, faggot

>not almost everything

come back when you can form a sentence

that sounds really boring. alway talking about yourself and shit. not that I believe you, but that still sounds lame

I talk about more important things. I am more enlightened than most of you on here. We discuss the art of anime, Japanese culture, and then we read a manga before falling asleep together cuddling.

>I dont know what words mean anymore

lmao, read again nigger. lol what a retard

I didn't say any of that, you seem to have trouble reading.

What's lame is you're so vapid and socially retarded that you can't ever talk about yourself and can only talk about television.

top kek
good impression

>increasing my "lol" count will surely prove I am not upset

>lets talk about me, and why I'm so awesome
Best topic for casual conversation. You must be rolling in pussy.

yes. ONLY. thats all I do, user. I talk about ALF all the fucking time. like 24/7. HELP ME

I didn't say that, you're bad at green texting but very good at looking like a subhuman.

lmao, yes I am very angry. I am totally not laughing at a retard

Kek
You spelled The Wire, Sopranos and Oz wrong.

good move, alf is still better than talking about yourself. luckily i don't have too

Not as bad as Breaking Bad, however.

But it's true, The Wire's 5th season was...

At least last episode was decent wrap up.

why? can you see your reflection in your shitty beige computer or something?

You shouldn't talk about your mom that way.

the ending to the wire was so disappointing, i understand that they were going for the whole doom and gloom of everything being a vicious cycle that will constantly repeat itself. Great series shit ending just like sopranos HBO has been fucking up their endings to shows that gets dragged on for far too long. I wonder what tragedy Game Of Thrones will end with.

Classic British comedy is best TV ever made.
Prove me wrong
>you can't

Fuck i miss oz. Was this nigger undercover and got hooked on the weed inside?

:)

See that wrap up is really what got me. It was basically 'and the same shit happens all over again with different characters'. At least with Breaking Bad there was a sense of closure to it all

Desmond Mobay, yes. He was a former junkie as well.

The entire show goes like this: Walter cooks meth, then he argues with his wife. And then he cooks more meth, and bitch with his wife even more.

This series has no story, no action, no suspence, no nothing. Definately the most overhyped series this past few years.

A, she was a hooah

Agreed.
Not even bong

>dragins r kil
>danny is kil
>jon snu is cri
>99% of westers go noth to skyrim
>turn into zombie

>Bran is king

Game of Thrones is so pretentious and full of itself, it's practically unwatchable.
Never understood the hype behind some weirdo's rape fantasy books.

>brinna is quen

Man, that WAY over simplifies this. I get it that not everybody will love it because I did. But there was a great story to it, plenty of suspense (eg when hank finds out walter is hizenburg), and lots of crazy shit happend in it

>thrown is irony

You sound like you have a short attention span

Nope.
The Sopranos, The Wire and Boardwalk Empire were much better in different ways, BB had little story, little action and I found it tedious at times, the acting was good and so was the writing, it was just everything else.

Ffs, I even thought Justified was a better show and that starred an elephant from the Lord of the Rings!

when it comes to poorly written hbo garbage defended by faggots like you, then yes

Different strokes i suppose

what the fuck do you mean poorly written? Theres a reason the fan base is so large and the lore is so deep, pull your head out of your ass

Thats not Agents of SHIELD you smelly turd. Go back to africa.

Its pretty good but its not...mexican tv dramas.

Breaking bitch was a good show, but I prefer the book instead.

literally just double entendres spoken by people with silly accents

>lore
>game of thrones

pick one. it's so large because there's nudity, it's not rocket science you stupid bitch

Better shoe right here there we go now you're talking my langauge. Mi casa est tu casa

I love British shows, the humor is great and it's laced with irony and sarcasm that show-makers here are afraid to include for fear of losing their dumb audience.
I watched the IT crowd and told all my friends, they had never seen anything like it.

you sure are angry about nothing

>you will never enjoy anything as much as the sopranos ever again

Game of thrones had a big fan base before the show...its based on books, you know collection of paper with stuff written on them

I'm not because angry I got dubs, you dumb fucking club footed midget

stop with the anger, you're not 12

Make way faggots. Daddys home.

it had a huge following of people laughing at the elementary quality of the work and how pathetic it ranks in the fantasy genre. come back and try again like a good boy, daddy will be here waiting.

It's HBO you stupid fuck course there's nudity, it's large because the books are great and the TV show is one of the best out there why the fuck do you think HBO allows the budget to be so high cause it gets tons of awards, accolades and millions of viewers. To bad I'm arguing with a short sighted fucking retard who can't pull the wool from his eyes

>unironically typing like a cringey 14 year old.

>Hey there sweet tits. Habe u seen de thronez pls?
Yeah me neither.

i didn't realize your parents raised you to stop having emotions after 12, thanks for admitting they were shitty niggers

>still being angry
wow

I know nothing of the books, i have never read them. I just knew that there was a huge following before the show, which only served to expand the fan base

i didn't know your daddy was 14, your mother must be a real whore

i can just type lies too and hope people give me attention

All of these crappy shows. Never understood why anyone liked them.

>niggers
>parents
>plural
I don't think you even understand what you're saying. Niggers don't have dads

good boy, you play fetch really well, go get the stick and bring it back

Lol youre retarded.

>being this absolutely fucking mad

The b8 in this thread is uncanny.

Just how god damn drunk are you to keep this up? Nothing you've said has done anything but make you look like a retarded manchild.
Being retarded isn't "bait", retard.

OK dude...

thanks boy, now go get it again and bring it back to daddy

it's an immersive high fantasy world. yes, it takes itself seriously, because it wouldn't be immersive if it didn't. and of course it has rape, it's a cold and brutal world. if you want puppies and fairies, write into hbo to complain so we can all laugh at you for being a faggot

good boy, now i'm going to throw it farther so hurry up and bring it back!

>tfw the retard jumped the shark in a thread