Has she already won the nicknaming war. Dangerous Donald might sound cool at first...

has she already won the nicknaming war. Dangerous Donald might sound cool at first, but eventually it also resonates what Trump's presidency would be like: haphazard, unpredictable and yes dangerous for United States.

Crooked Hillary sounds kinda meh. Even if you don't dismiss everything Trump says on principle, it's kinda stupid at best.

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=kSabeGChdAI
youtube.com/watch?v=JEoLSbhiDMI
youtube.com/watch?v=Al7GS9ZoSrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary will be the next President weather you like it or not

I prefer Deceiving Don myself.

Dangerous Donald sounds radical, dude.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>Shillary paid one million dollars for this

>weather

I used to be a Trump supporter, but after reading this post, I am now a Hill-Dawg! ARF ARF ARF!

Dumbass Don has a ring to it.

She is pure shit

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account.

You posted this same shit yesterday you idiot

>dangerous for the united states
It would be more dangerous to have a corporate shill in office.

I prefer Despicable Dong

Delusional Don

danger dolan is already taken a very popular youtube channel, though

Gonna need to get some more buns for this hilldawg

Thanks for Correcting The Record, OP, and helping Hillary Break Barriers on social media

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Also, TRUMP RALLY LIVE STREAMS:

>youtube.com/watch?v=kSabeGChdAI RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=JEoLSbhiDMI LB

>youtube.com/watch?v=Al7GS9ZoSrs ENG

It's live now, with warm-up speakers

Dangerous for the enemies of FREEDOM AND BRAVERY

GOD BLESS AMERICA

GOD BLESS TRUMP

fuck bosnia

I think you mean Wonderful Donald
Only Trump's nicknames stick

>dangerous donald

That sounds awesome as fuck. I guess Shillary doesn't understand the point of the nicknames. SAD

>Dangerous Don
Let's get dangerous, then

sounds bad ass to me

Alliteration nicknames are for beginners. Non-alliterated nicknames appear more natural. Like the only reason someone is given that nickname is that it perfectly fits their personality.

This was the entire appeal of Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, Low Energy Jeb and it's the reason he chose Crooked Hillary over Crooked Clinton.

Crooked Hillary thinks all you need for a good nickname is a matching letter. Many such cases. Very sad!

excellent shill post I rate you 8/10

Hey Turkbro, are you ready for the impending shitstorm on Sup Forums? I know I am...

This reminds me of when Jeb! tried to counter Trump by calling him a "chaos candidate"

Highway to the Danger Don!

INNNNN THE RED CORNER... THE GLOBALIST OLIGARCH SHILL, THE ESTABLISHMENT CON, THE MUD COLONIALIST SUPREME...CROOOOOOKKKED HILLARY

AND INNNNN THE BLUE CORNER... THE GREAT UNKEKER, THE SAVIOUR OF THE USA, THE MAN WHO WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN... DONNNYYYYYYYYY DANGERRRRRRRRRRR

day old copypasta

The leftists have safe spaces, we have danger zones.

>one million dollars for this

We really need to use our meme magic and get Trump to call her Shillary

Jeb didn't realize that chaos is the plan

Jeb was the best candidate, so many memes, none of the other "contenders" can even compete.

Conniving Clinton

DANGER ZONE

True. I was legitimately disappointed when Jeb dropped out. So many memes and bantz surrounding the utter destruction of Jeb's career. The months after he dropped out was so low-energy because rubio and cruz just weren't nearly as satisfying to trounce.

>rubio and cruz just weren't nearly as satisfying to trounce

probably because they're not even worth attacking at this point

It doesn't matter because he's nagonna win anyway.