Hey Sup Forums. My parents found out that I'm gay...

Hey Sup Forums. My parents found out that I'm gay. My dad told me he's going to kill me and my mom is crying in the living room. Want to go out in style.

Pic related, me

k

Good luck, Sup Forumsro.

Do it then faggot, we don't watch your gay ass down-caste kill yourself, do it alone.

get out of the house and go to your best friend's, somebody you can trust

your life can only get better from here OP

Play Gay 80s music as loud as you can from your room. Im sure your dad will appreciate

your dad might be gay, OP

have you ever watched the film American Beauty?

Don't kill yourself, try talking with them, ask for help in the community. Only pussies kill themselves.

Tip fedora. Jump off bridge.

commit suicide faggot, thanks for contributing to the death of your race.

Be Alpha about this. Knock your dad out, tie him up. Wait til he comes too. Proceed to fuck his ass hard all the while staring into your mothers eyes.
Be a father-fucking man for christ-sakes

I'd love to, but my dad locked me in my room. Quite hard to get out when there's a cupboard against my door.

I'm pretty sure he'd kill me. I live in Russia, after all.

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Kek

Shit, well, good luck. I can relate, I'm from Montenegro, Cherna Gora, my family would have disowned me if they found out too. Take care, brate.

gun him down

Is he very religion person?

Tell your faggot of a dad to accept you

Call the cops

quick kill yourself before he kills you and establish dominance

Call the police?

Hillariousy, no. He never goes to church, he never confesses his sins, however he preaches that the bible is against all gays.

If his dad is religious, he's fucked. He can send him to a orthodox monastery to get beaten by a shovel(actual anti-gay therapy in serbian orthodox monasteries).

He said he was Russia.

Call him out on his hypocrisy man. He says he's a religious man, but he doesn't preach forgiveness nor does he go to church

Time flies when you're a faggot

my sides

Kys faggot. No one cares for a faggot

I'll copy, padta this in next thread

Just like he did.

why don't you wither away of aids like all your ilk.

At least show us your dick first.

No phone, posting from iPod 3 I found on the street.

holy fuck im ded

Fuck off faggot

>iPod 3 I found on the street.
what a glorious country to live in
email the cops then

DO IT FAGGOT