Please helo me Sup Forums... there's a girl that has always liked me but more as a best friend...

Please helo me Sup Forums... there's a girl that has always liked me but more as a best friend. For years we would hang out and do everything a normal couple do besides the kissing or sex or whatever...

And for years I've been there through all her break ups and heartbreaks helping her get better, but she would never want to settle with me. The problem is she's a 5'6 blonde white girl and I'm just a 5'3" Asian manlet (but I workout so I have a great body and look 'bigger' to an extent) and I've heard from her and her friends that I'm just not 'her type'.. until now.

Anyway fast forward now we're both 29 and getting on with our years but I still look as though I'm 20 lol. After her countless partying and romantic encounters she (and mutual friends) have told me that she wants to finally settle down and start a new chapter.. with me. ME. Wtf. They say she's matured now and after her most recent breakup she realised she needs a stable dude who will love her like I've done all these years. All she wants now is a guy she can depend on for the rest of her life and show endless love to. She cried to me and told me I'm that perfect guy and to give a chance for to show me her 'truest purest love' whatever that means.

What do i do Sup Forums..? Should I finally be with the woman I loved all these years or do u think she's just using me? I mean why tf she acting like this all of a sudden

> pic related kinda what her type of guys were like and me

U gonna get raped...... Emotionally.

God speed china man

This won't end well.

Let her go. Find a girl that likes you for you, not a girl that will just settle for you.

Hit it and quit it.

This is solid shit OP.
Don't fuck with her, she'll break your heart just like she's been breaking your heart.
Women don't change overnight.

You're 5"3 and Asian. You'll get cucked before you know it

don't even pay for her coffee, man
-move on

i see a school shooting

She rode the cock carousel and now shes ready for someone else to support her. Move on mate

She's realised shes aging, growing less attractive, so instead of stream of bad boys who excite her, she wants a stable provider who cares for her and wont leave for a younger girl.

Might work in your favor, you can always leave later, and at least you'll finally get to fuck her.

you are the 'fallback' dont think for a second as soon as dr.chad shows up she will be fucking him like there is no tomorrow.

'user, we need to talk, I have feelings for...'

women are fickle ass creatures and like to create a dramatic absolution to their lives, its all lies.

Purest love , fuck right off man you have been wasting your time all along with this ho and she will use you and toss you aside as soon as something better comes along.

exactly this, she wont respect you for it, she will have you pay for everything and do everything for her whilst fucking the pool cleaner on the side.

Your better than this, cut all ties and move on with your live, there is soooooooooooooooo much pussy out there even for a 5,3" manlet matey godspeed!

this bitch is poison toxic dont even look back

She's realizing she's losing her looks and needs a stable guy with money to finance her future obesity. And if she keeps it tight she's cycling you. Move on and find a girl who's not fucked in the head.

I talked to her about this but she said its because shes finally maturing. She knew the pain she caused me all these years but she wants to make it better by giving me a lifetime of happiness and love.. this is whag she said.

She also admits she was a shallow whore but she wants to spend her life proving ti me how much i really mean to her..

Idk bros.. also as for being asian, ive only ever dated white girls. I just like them more lol i hooked up with asian women but i just like white girls

You will be cheated on regularly. She wants your stability but will still be fucking around.
Any girl that has her fun and then finds some sap to take of her now that she's beat, doesn't deserve anyone.

you taking her word for it?!?!

Judge:'hey murderer, did you murder this person?'
nigger:'honest I dindunuffin'

are you fucking mad user dont listen to a word she has to say assess the scenario, your gonna get fucked over bad bro, you are weak I can tell you are already going to chance it with her and it will backfire, and at that point she will be in your house, claiming your shit, fucking chad in your bed whilst you are staying with your parents.

beta fucking fag. She has been riding the cock carousel for years, that wont change

Try it. Write down all the things that could go wrong or are signs that it wouldn't work out, then check those in 6 months, and 1 year. For example if you're worried she'll still keep an eye out for a big white guy, if in 6 months you think she too friendly with those types, then quit.

yes, you're getting used

grow a pair of dicks and move on

Op is a faggot

Listen, guy.

You know that she's trying to fuck with you. You clearly said that you still look 20 while her party days are catching up to her.

Also, she's clearly just settling for you because she sees you as the best she can get these days. You're "perfect" in the sense that you took care of yourself over the years and like her, so now she can jump ship after all of her debauchery.

Don't do it.

quit being a fag and fuck her if you like her
or dont if youre getting too much puissy as it is

don't listen to them op. i say you do it.

you'll probably be happy. it's hard coded in your genes to be a cuck. in 3-5 years you end up taking care of someone else's kid she got pregnant with and told you was yours

it's evolution. it ensures your bloodline doesn't continue. it's what's compelling you to take her in even after knowing she obviously was just using you.

> you're honestly a lost cause op

give in. op. give in to your faggot instincts

>For years we would hang out and do everything a normal couple do besides the kissing or sex or whatever...

I don't need to read further : it's dead user.
There's no such thing as friendship between man and woman. You said it's been years like that, it won't change suddenly.
She use you, maybe not on purpose, maybe not with the intention to hurt you, but that's how things are between you two.

Find someone else to love, and don't even come close to a frienzone or this will destroy you, again and again.

>Should I finally be with the woman I loved all these years or do u think she's just using me?
Both. Take a chance on her, but not a huge one. Don't get attached, and don't get married ffs. You're right to be suspicious. For all you know, she missed her period after some gangbang party. Then again, maybe after 29 years she's all dicked out and willing to settle for what is, how shall we say, statistically likely to be underwhelming for her. Or, maybe she's just feeling shitty after her breakup and needs a rebound to get her confidence back. I say take the chance, but watch your back and don't expect anything. Worst case scenario, assuming you don't get too attached, you'll get to fuck the girl you've loved all your life, until she breaks your heart and leaves you for some nigger.

You've been one of her beta orbiters that she's kept around for years as a backup plan. You may think that she's changed, but she fucking hasn't. Women will lie to you with no remorse because it's not actually a lie to them. Relationships in real life don't work like they do in the movies bud.

You may think that I'm a bitter asshole, and that's partly true because I've had two women fuck me over. That shit woke me up to our reality though. Women are not attracted to niceness. They think it's pathetic, and they will fuck someone behind a nice guy's back because they know he will forgive them.

Pump and dump, OP. Meet up with her and escalate. Look up methods for passing her shit tests if you need to. Read about kino escalate. If she fucks you after you've tried to seduce her, good job. Now laugh in her face and leave that bitch. If she won't fuck you, then laugh in her face and leave that bitch.

Women have know who the man is in the relationship, and you've already set yourself up as her bitch from years of orbiting. It's time to fuck her and move on.

>This won't end well.
Probably not, but he should still try to at least fuck her.

Don't pump & dump her. But don't get with her neither. If she is a good friend, don't lose your buddy. Politely tell her that you'd rather keep things the way they are. Honestly, not for spite, but it's what she has done to you all the years.

Don't say this, but take my word as I have been there. After all the years she has dated & screwed other guys, you will never be happy. You will always see her "tainted". Trust me, it never goes away.

It's not organic she wants to be with you. It's reactionary. You're better off alone than with someone who doesn't see how great a significant other you could be to one who deserves it.

Date strangers & tell her about it. For a few years. If she puts up with what she out I you through, & after a few years & several women she is still wanting something with you, then you can go for it. But not at your prime.

She is past her prime, but wants a prime cut of your Asian man steak? Not fair to you.

We are the choices that we make.

What choices do you want to make?

>What choices are lies we tell ourselves to be happy?

Honestly, if you're making money, fit, handsome - don't talk to this girl.

You don't "finally mature" after getting trained by dozens of men.

You "finally mature" when the rent's too damn high, everything is expensive & terrible life choices have left you with little option.

Have some self respect.

>prime cut of your Asian man steak
This is not a thing

Don't be her doormat.

Just ghost out of her life and find someone who appreciates you.

She's using you to get over some loser.

Run, man.

Do a 180 and reject her.

She'll worship you, I shit you not.

Fuck her, and then tell her that you are not emotionally compatible, and you only see her as a friend.
And move on, away from that bitch.

>Just ghost out of her life
The fucking lord of the rings does this mean?

Remove yourself from her digital and irl social circle completely and avod any rapport between you two until one dies.

THIS and nothing else

Show her she's beneath you. Treat her once like she has you for all these years.

Need pics of your girl to decide, pls post OP

"you only need the light when its burning low, only need the sun when it starts to snow, only know you love her when you let her go, and you let her go."

What are you, gay?

Dude,just let her go and tell her she had her chance in all these years,

fuck her and after that brake with her she will feel bad and u will find a girl that really wants you

Please OP.

Also prt scrn texts

Well shit. guess ive been ghosted by by ex then. hore gave me sudden herpes and "ghosted"

There is a lot of negativity in this board.
A lot of the people want you to treat her back the way she's treated you.

You also have to realize that now she wants to be with you, it took her a while to realize this, but here we are.

Ask yourself this.... are you the better man to leave the past behind and take care of your angel, or are you a bitter old fuck who can't let go of something that happened 2 minutes ago.

This is what this is, OP. Your choice

GTFO CUCK

You'll make a great Forest Gump sequel.

If not kys

What do you do. How much do you make op?

Don't be a bitch, OP. If it took a decade and a dozen dicks for her to realise she's finally ready to settle for you then that's all you need to know. Can't believe you cucked yourself for so long bro.

Dude, you've got to realize the only person you need to please in this world is yourself. You are the only person that you should worry about.

Op, you can't tell me that all the bullshit your so called "female friend" has put you though hasn't pissed you off to no end. She fucks guys right in front of you and makes fun of you behind your back. She's cruel, vindictive, but hides underneath a layer of fake kindness so that she can always control you.

Break that control dude. Don't let a woman make you into someone your not. Don't take this so called friend zone bullshit. You have options. Exercise them. Don't think this bitch will solve your love problems because she won't.

How can you still think and act like a retarded teenager at your age?

What the fuck, man? GTFO beta.

Dont do it. She will just spit in your face in the end.

It might last even a few years, but its not worth it in the end.

This. Also, besides what all other anons have said and which I agree with, every time you fuck her, you'll be imagining one of her past muscle-dudes fucking her way harder than you and making her cum. You will never be happy fucking her.

tell her you want to try some kinky bondage stuff, then tie her up and keep her in your rape dungeon for the next 3-5 years

>pic related

ask yourself, are you a bitch? or have you even met a woman, I think you're a bitch and a pussy used to being friendzoned

Angel.

Let me tell you something you pussy whipped wimp. Women don't change. They continue making terrible decisions with assholes and screw over nice men because of the way they make them feel. Kind mcniceness doesn't make her wet. Mr I know what I want and I'm getting it makes her wet. She'll never get wet with beta bitch until beta bitch realizes that he has the power to make his life better. He has the power to fuck incredible bitches. He has the power to tell this manipulative bitch to go fuck off.

If you can't stand up for yourself, if you can't be clear about what you want, and if you can't be a man women will ALWAYS treat you like a friend. They will never have sex with you because you don't have enough respect within yourself to get what you want.

So op and this beta ass fuck here, fuck off.

Don't Make it easy on her. Let her show she means it. If after 6 months or so, she gets desperate and hooks with someone else, you know what to do.

Plz tell me this is fake

women are simple, she liked you the whole time but she's a chick and you were being a dickless faggot the whole time, which is why she didn't fuck you, she's been through the cock carousel now and taken countless miles of dick from men who had the testicular fortitude to actually show her they had a dick and her primary agenda was to simply take the best dick she could find and disregard personality

now she is getting older and she is more secure in herself and feels less shame about having sex so being the aggressor is less of a social misstep from her point of view, she also knows that her clock is ticking and she's about to age like milk so unless she finds a person she actually likes to spend time with and not just the hottest guy she can find that will attempt to fuck her, then she will die old and alone with cats

If you like her, you might as well do it, if you don't, then you finally get the satisfaction of doing to her what she did to you, giving her the lets just be friends talk and hopefully fucking a girl who is hotter then her, but still hanging out with her socially while you are together with your girl so she can sit there wondering what it's like but not getting to experience it

take the red pill or the blue pill faggot, the choice is yours

10/10

Women in general are not decent people.

Relationships and marriage have literally zero benefits to the modern man.
Fuck her and move on; she sounds like a vindictive succubus and an emotional parasite.

I was pissed off 20+ years ago when my high school girlfriend dumped me and started dating a basketball player (white guy, BTW)

I didn't have time to get really pissed off about it though, outside of the hurt, because the very first advice I got about it was from my dad....

"if you had a million dollars, would you buy a rolex or a casio? that's her logic."

kinda harsh right, and sounds like my dad was calling me a casio, but he wasn't. He was just telling me what HER logic was. And also, I am probably a casio LOL

I digress. you love someone for who they are and who they are is what they value. do you want to be with someone who thinks you're a casio is and just waiting for a rolex to come along? It seems cruel, but it's not an indictment on YOU, but of HER.

(and while it also happens to be a pretty common thought process for women, not ALL women share it)

What does it mean when a girl publicly insults me every chance she gets? Like, she expends energy into teasing me.
It feels like a test of wit because I always manage to fire back.

Or just a superiority complex?

OP, best advice IMO is a middle ground of pump and dump and stay friends, I wouldn't date her if I were you, I would consider fucking her because who doesn't like fucking, but she's a friend to you and you like that, she isn't wife material though she's too promiscuous and worn out by now.
TLDR fuck her if you can maintain the friendship, don't date

alpha fucks, beta bucks.

you're the beta. she only needs you to provide for her. fuck her.

Hey man casio is the shit

Fuck that bitch. Cum in every goddamn hole she has, then leave her you can do better OP

it means she doesn't like you, this isn't primary school, she just isn't being an absolute cunt because social groups and mutual friends etc.

Cuck

dude. i am asian. and honestly bro, do not settle with this woman.

she will dump you in a heartbeat the same way she "matured" in a heartbeat

protip:
if she says you're "not her type"
then you're never going to be "her type"

Yeah but she's always like
>I jest, I jest.

I just find it annoying, and will eventually tell her to fuck off.

you are a manlet because of your attitude, not your height. btw i think she really likes you

Jesus, this thread is filled with bitter man-children.

OP suck it up and find someone else, faggot. You clingy bitch

says the mature cuck

>not wanting to date an obvious cunt = bitter

> They say she's matured now

nigga do you really want to be with a used up whore? Find an azn qt. Women can fake love easily, don't fall for thots, she'll cuck hard.

might be her trying to be funny then? if it gets regular laughs then maybe but if nobody else laughs she's probably projecting her insecurities trying to make you seem lower than her in the social group, if she's otherwise alright then its probably not worth too much thought

You seem like a 400 lbs fedora faggot

Found either a trashy clubrat whore or a whiteknight faggot virgin

>Find an azn qt
i think we've found the first self-hating Asian. he only wants white bitches but none want his tiny korean donger

Cuck

Where did I say date this bitch? Just calling the douchebaggery in this thread like I see it.

Shitty as it may be to do, like others have said, hit it and quit it. No, seriously. Finally get your dick wet in that glorious puss you've coveted for so long, maybe even take your own pics so you have nudes to share down the line, and then pack it up and tell her to piss off and move on. Take it from someone who chased a girl for 6 years, finally dated for 2, ended up engaged, and then broken up with when she moved away for college. You'll be saving yourself immeasurable emotional trauma in the long run.

This is pretty typical.

Ive whored around all through my 20s. Now that I hit the wall and im 30, I need to find a man that will provide for me since my looks are quickly fadding and thats all I really have to offer.

oh my trips could never be truer. praise be

>She knew the pain she caused me
>but she wants to make it better

So she's pity loving you?

I guarantee you she has a penis

She's a smartass and always assaults my identifying character traits, as if trying to break my character. To no success.
Nobody laughs at it, as I always retort in a similar fashion. She even complimented my hair, called me smart, and always greets me in particular with
>see you

I'm somewhat decent looking but rather aloof and unphased by women as I kind of wish to be alone.

don't do it my asian bro.

just coz she says she's "matured" doesn't mean she's gonna stop partying and getting fucked by jocks.

it just means that she's not getting hit on as much anymore

Hey at least you're not a single mom kek

test

that's even worse that she doesn't want to be seen with you/insults you in front of others. but i could understand the need for a sort of revenge fuck

how interested in fucking her are you? it would probably be very easy to turn it into flirting, otherwise depending on how annoying you find it either ignore it or talk to her?

OP if you are attractive (successful, rich, reliable, not ugly) then that is a good enough reason for ANY woman to want to marry you. you can date her but go into it thinking both of two things 1) you end up not liking her that much in the end , after getting your dick sucked, because she is by yours and hers own admissions a pretty shitty person 2) its possible she just found out shes pregnant and wants to pin it on you asap without you realising