How was your weekend without her Sup Forums

How was your weekend without her Sup Forums

Actually she's sleeping next to me right now

Lol I dont have oneitis.

lol implying i got a gf

lol newfag

I can get her back....And I still love her...
Right in the heart user...right in the heart...

No different to any other weekend.....I no longer feel love....

Pretty great.

She did that thing where she broke up with me and still wants to be friends. I'm not sure if women do that to torture us intentionally or if their emotions just work very differently, but it really hurts. Seriously, why would you continue to hang around somebody who you love but that doesn't love you in the same way?

While I was too much of a coward to explain to her what a retarded idea that is, I have been able to convince her to leave me alone by saying I'm depressed and don't want to see anybody right now. Hopefully eventually she'll notice that I'm still seeing other and only isolating myself from her and fuck off altogether but at least for now she's "respecting my boundaries" and "giving me space" and most importantly "getting her shit out of my house".

My rebound fuck is getting more serious by the hour anyway. To hell with this.

I love him gonna ask him out. Were gonna watch action movies and hes gonna plow me until my pussy overflows. I love him.

Its been 4 years..

How was your weekend without Him OP? Did you miss the scent of his sweaty unwashed balls resting on your chin? The smell of his halitosis? The feeling of his pus filled cum rolling down your throat?

>until my pussy overflows

Do you keep sandbags in there usually to keep the fish waters from wafting out?

Lol overflows with his delicious baby batter. Yummy

>Seriously, why would you continue to hang around somebody who you love but that doesn't love you in the same way?
She's trying to alleviate her guilt. If you're friends what she did couldn't have been that bad. This way she can keep seeing the guy she cheated on you with guilt and public shame free.

I had a girl try to pull this on me and I walked away. She was pissed at me for years afterwards even though she was the one who cheated. Her anger and tears were delicious.

Yeah you gotta becarefull with what I call "problem girls," they usually have daddy issues. There are exceptions but mostly sluts are damaged women.

Equally terrible as every weekend for the last 5 years without her has been

Fantastic, I have weed to smoke, and a fresh girl who's into me. Also her she left her nig nog boyfriend after two weeks kek

i don't care the bitch left me and got pregnant with some guy with major health issues, now she has a potato child to keep from starving to death.

Got drunk at the track with my friends, something she clearly hated. All in all I miss the pussy but I sure as fuck don't miss the controling bag of flesh connected to it.

My weekend sucked
Cause I've been with her the whole time
Count your blessings single fucks

The monogamy meme strikes again. Why do you so this to yourself. It's like you like being being depressed every 6 months to a year when she leaves you.

Sat in alone while she went to a weekend festival with my friends, I didn't have it in me to be around her.

She also started banging a new guy last week about 5 days after we broke up.

Yeah, I'm in a bad place right now.