I think the #NeverTrump people might be right. Trump is the greatest blessing for Democrats

North Carolina is blue and Georgia has become a swing state!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRO1nS0Wo-A
money.cnn.com/2016/02/09/news/economy/america-5-6-million-record-job-openings/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
thinkprogress.org/economy/2010/08/10/173450/1993-quotes/
dailykos.com/stories/2015/11/3/1443846/-Let-s-recap-hilariously-wrong-Republican-predictions-about-Obamacare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2011
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2013
youtube.com/watch?v=wII90dqsZrM
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/31/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-us-has-93-milion-people-out-work/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MANDATORY

Clinton is up by 13 % in the most recent national general election poll.

Denial Don

why didnt the jobs added rate keep growing?

why did it flat line?

They are right. They're a lot closer to the ground with politics than people here. They saw how Trump would win the primary (media saturation, divided field, collective action problem) pretty early on.

Trump's tack for the general election will be either tacking right (tax plan, supreme court, religious issues, traditional "movement conservatism") and picking them up or tacking left and picking up some share of the Bernie people. Either way, I don't think he wins.

>polls
>mattering in May

Because the US population doesn't grow exponentially and because the REAL OFFICIAL unemployment rate is 5%.

>they saw how Trump would win the primary
What newspapers have you been reading?

I think it's impressive that he's only 5-10 points behind her with so many people not liking him though.
Can you imagine how badly Hillary would get BTFO by him if public opinion of him improves a little bit by November?
She's fucked.

I thing your retarded
Tump is now besting the fuck out do hillery in 7 states and rising

TRUMP DOWN 3.3% WITH HALF A YEAR TO THE ELECTION, TRUMPTARDS BTFO

Have many retarded threads will you make fire leaf?

3.3%

Trump outperforms the polls.

EVERY
DAMN
TIME

>Hm yes these two states surely will decide the entire election

Stay the fuck out of American politics, maple.

Which state is the Most based? And can i Join the kkk? Im not German just visiting. But im white and protestant.

>Official

Yes, good goy, keep believing the spin from only jewish approved sources. Don't critically think for yourself. Don't take heed of the ZERO INTEREST RATE POLICY LASTING FOR 8 YEARS, DESTROYING THE MIDDLE CLASS SAVINGS.

That's just conservative North Carolina, if you want a real rude awakening, try looking at the national election polls.

It doesn't look good. I mean November is still a ways away who knows what could happen between now and then, but it's looking like Hillary is going to eat his lunch unfortunately.

Folder.

In North Carolina...

You're just mad that America has thrived and prospered under Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

Every measure from U3 to U6 has been cut in half.

Trump is mentally unfit for office.

>ITT tools grudgingly shilling for Hillary because their real candidate got BTFO

Please tell me how 0% interest rates for 8 years (and probably more) benefits "all of America". Please, go ahead, I eagerly await your shitcanned globalist-friendly response.

Didn't say 1 word about Hillary.

It's kind of hard for the Fed to raise rates when you already have the EU, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland and others at negative rates.

Please explain why you hate America so much, that anytime you see good news about the American economy, all you want to do is shit on your own country.

Who was it--Bernie? Cruz?

You know what, doesn't matter. LOL @ YOU

>ITT tools grudgingly shilling for Hillary because their real candidate got BTFO

Where'd you get this idea from when I didn't say one thing about Hillary?

Are you handicapped like Trump?

>It's kind of hard for the Fed to raise rates when you already have the EU, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland and others at negative rates.

And there's the shitcanned globalist-friendly response.

Punish these currency manipulating, poverty enabling, faggot countries with tariffs and sanctions. America is the world's buyer, they can't, and won't, enter trade wars with us.

>Please explain why you hate America so much, that anytime you see good news about the American economy, all you want to do is shit on your own country.

Because I'm not a retarded libitard faggot like you, who posts shitty misleading graphs like you do. Do you even know where all those "new jobs" in your graph went to? Illegal immigrants and shitty low wage, part-time jobs. Why else would they leave out the actual NAME OF THE JOBS created?

Unlike you, I actually care about the future of this country. You can only think in the past and present. I think for my future, my children's future, and my country's future.

>dummies posting polls in may
>like they matter
>not realizing the S&P500 in October will decide

I shill for hill now.

A Hillary presidency would be anything but haphazard - it, in fact, would be ultra-competent. A person might not personally like what she stands for or what she wants to do, but the idea that someone who has spent the last 26 years either in the white house or in Congress would lead a "haphazard" administration is either a total fool with virtually no understanding of how government works, or is just trolling.

Hillary Clinton can rightly be criticized as likely not being a reformer and being beholden to a particular set of special interests, but the idea that her administration would lack competence and/or be filled with any but highly qualified individuals is utterly preposterous.

The gulf in competence, ability, presidential temperment and deal-making ability between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is an impossibly wide chasm.

>Do you even know where all those "new jobs" in your graph went to? Illegal immigrants and shitty low wage, part-time jobs.

Oh god. Not these right wing retard talking points again.

Obama job creation has been 95% full time.

>Illegal immigrants and shitty low wage, part-time jobs. Why else would they leave out the actual NAME OF THE JOBS created?

All those jobs went to Americans actually. Every month they report where those jobs are.

YOU JUST GOT BTFO X2.

3RD TIME COMING NEXT

Trump is the only good nominee either party has put out in my lifetime, the only nominee who isn't a globalist puppet. Why would you try to convince people not to vote for him? Are you one of the elite or just a useful idiot putting their interests above your own?

>Illegal immigrants and shitty low wage, part-time jobs. Why else would they leave out the actual NAME OF THE JOBS created?

WAGES ARE WAY UP.

BTFO X 3

LIKE I SAID. YOU HATE YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND SHIT ON IT ALL DAY.

BTFO X3.

You want more bitch?

Obama, and the libitard government, considers illegal spics to be "Americans" at this point.

You also haven't posted actual dollar numbers.

>Since 2014

Nice try faggot.

>Obama, and the libitard government, considers illegal spics to be "Americans" at this point.

No he doesn't. They're not counted in BLS jobs reports.

What's the matter Trumptard? Can't find a job.

Job openings are at all time highs and you losers still can't find jobs.

America has near record 5.6 million job openings
money.cnn.com/2016/02/09/news/economy/america-5-6-million-record-job-openings/

>You also haven't posted actual dollar numbers.

Thanks for admitting you don't know shit.

Here you go. Pic related.

>he thought this was a cool enough response to screenshot it

no, this is just proof that women shouldn't vote

But wait there's more.

>2010 to 2015

Now post before 2009, INFLATION ADJUSTED.

Your shitty pics don't work on someone who knows what to look for in these shitty bait graphs.

>Job openings are at all time highs and you losers still can't find jobs.
>America has near record 5.6 million job openings

>ENTRY LEVEL JOB
>5 YEARS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
>$8.00 STARTING PAY!!!

Plenty of jobs open with ridiculous requirements, so that companies can make excuses to import H1B 3rd world shitskins because "BUT WE COULDN"T FIND GOOD AMERICANS, SERIOUSLY!!!"

>Polls of registered voters

Into the trash it goes

Trump's biggest base is new voters and voters who dropped out of the process.

You're the copy pasting shill from threads I've seen over the last week.

Also, ALL EMPLOYEES INCLUDES THE CEO AND EXECUTIVES, who make shit tons more money than the rest, pushing up the AVERAGE.

Post median wages if you want to be taken seriously.

>Thanks for admitting you don't know shit.

Thanks for admitting YOU don't know shit.

>Now post before 2009, INFLATION ADJUSTED.

AHAHAHAHA YOU MEAN BEFORE OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT?

Holy shit this one is going in the folder.

How would that show Obama's record? You literally want to blame him for shit that happened before he was even president.

>2010 to 2015

My chart starts the moment Obama is president actually. Doesn't start in 2010. You're just a retard.

>ENTRY LEVEL JOB
>5 YEARS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
>$8.00 STARTING PAY!!!

So you really are butthurt that you can't find a job. I just showed you that the avg wage is $25 per hour and nearly 60% of new jobs are over that.

Fucking right wing retards are useless.

You're right but don't expect Trump supporters to say anything of value.

Republicans are not going to win the Presidency. They never were regardless of who was chosen.

However, with Trump, they will lose more than just the Presidency. Expect at least the senate to fall to Democrat control.

Republicans were never fighting for the presidency, once Chris Christie fell to scandal, Jeb Bush failed to be publicly persuasive, and Ted Cruz was exposed as a fraud (as if the Tea Party were somehow revolutionary outsiders rather than a sanctioned Republican strategy). They knew they lost many months ago.

It's like Mitt Romney. They tried to find every other candidate in the entire world because they knew Mitt Romney stood no chance. Once again, they fished through 17 candidates and even entertained the notion of Trump for attention, hoping that a real candidate would emerge. None did.

So now the clown is running the circus.

A fun lesson for the GOP. If you appeal to paranoid hysteric voters and build a base by corralling anyone who will believe false and idiotic claims-- all that it takes to steal them is someone willing to tell bigger lies while keeping a straighter face. Enter Donald Trump.

I wonder where all these voters are going to go after they lose this election? They are not Democrats and do not see the GOP itself as legitimate-- so maybe we'll see a new uneducated hick party or something.

Trumps ONLY intent in theis election was to insure there was no one palatable to conservatives to run against hillary. Most conservatives will sit out this election, not a one , ot a single real conservative will vote fora radical subversive liberal who advocates transvestites in the ladies room, murdering full term babies, and is best buddies with a jewish pedophile pimp and a terrorist co conspirator (Silverstein). He fucks tweens for christs sake, since when do THAT become a conservative ideology? You can deny it all you like in your words but can you in your own mind? What was he doing on that perverts private plane, in his ledger and on his sex slave island where little girls who have been kidnapped are brought to be raped by "elite" scum like trump?

Trump's biggest base is new voters and voters who dropped out of the process.

Yeah dropped out of the labor because they're too fucking retarded to get a job.

>How would that show Obama's record? You literally want to blame him for shit that happened before he was even president.
>My chart starts the moment Obama is president actually. Doesn't start in 2010. You're just a retard.

Of course you don't want to, because it would show what a miserable job he's done compared to other presidents with inflation included, including George W Bush and Bill Clinton, your libitard god (who got mostly likely with the dot.com boom).

>So you really are butthurt that you can't find a job.

5.6 MILLION JOB OPENINGS

This retarded right wing Trumptard can't find ONE.

THANKS OBAMA! AHAHAH

Will these right wing retards blame ACORN?

>he doesn't post the graph showing that Obama has nothing to do with rising wages

fuck off leaf

>>So you really are butthurt that you can't find a job.

Also, I work in engineering, I don't need a job. I say this from experience I see from HR libitard faggots like you.

Apply to that job and tell me how it went.

Fuck off, you've lost. Go back to graph theory before you post again.

user, the page you linked has a video that plays. And that video mentions how there are almost double the amount of people who are unable to find work, when compared to typical non-recession years

Graph theory is actually about vertices and edges, not how to interpret graphs.

That's just a basic working knowledge of math.

#AlwaysCuck

A reminder that our only non-cuck candidate polled at 20-23%, 2nd place for months according to every single Austrian and German media outlet and came first with 36%

LOL, Typical of Nigger to take credit for white people did

>Of course you don't want to, because it would show what a miserable job he's done compared to other presidents with inflation included, including George W Bush

>thinks Bush had a good jobs record.

Holy shit being this fucking retarded.

The Obama economy has created 14x more jobs than the Bush economy.

LOL HOLY SHIT. Bush had the worst jobs record since fucking HOOVER. And of course Obama isn't as good as Bill Clinton. He has the best jobs record of all time.

So you admit right wing retards are lying about the Obama economy because they just want to shit on their own country?

Also, my chart was ALL EMPLOYEES.

Yours is a very specific category.

There is literally no future where Trump doesn't win. Why aren't you getting this?

Trump completely dominated the primaries despite BOTH sides of the isle throwing everything they could against him. Now he has most of the GOP establishment on his side. His opposition is about to be halved and his resources are about to be doubled.

Not to mention, Hillary is the worst candidate ever. NO ONE is excited for her. There is NO enthusiasm for her campaign. People will defect from her easily because few people are really loyal to her. The GOP has been anticipating her candidacy for years and has a prepared line of attack against her. She has so many skeletons in her closet that normies will hate her more than Trump by November.

>hurr durr delusional trumpfag

Sorry shills, this post isn't for meant for people being paid to shitpost propoganda.

The Canadians have become so committed to overthrowing Australians as the shitpost kangz n sheeeit they've created a super shitposter - a pro-Obama shill that posts 30 posts an hour, 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Canada has gone nuclear. I'm terrified for the future.

Smaller share of the population is working because baby boomers are retiring.

It's not rocket science.

“Each day,10,000 baby boomers retire and begin receiving Medicare and Social Security benefits.”
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/

see Thank you based ameribro for reminding me about Congress.

You're right, the president doesn't do shit for the economy without basically going full dictator (like Obama has been doing past year).

so how did #nevertrump cruzbots plan on winning?

exactly which states do they think they could have turned red that are blue in this map?

Lets say Bernie and Drumpf rival supporters from sit out , he still can't match hilldog's vote count.So drumpf will lose so badly just wait.

LOL

Republicans called it the Obama economy and said Obamacare would destroy jobs. They don't get to take credit for the economy now that they're wrong.

Democrats controlled the Senate until 2015. Why don't you show that?

So Trump is blaming Republicans for 42% unemployment?

they did the same thing with clinton
clinton HATED being forced to fix the economy
the media railed on newt gingrich for shutting the government down
now clinton gets all the credit when it was gingrich

Honestly, if Trump can just win over Pennsylvania, he has the election in the bag.

Am I wrong on this?

It seems pretty clear....

user, that is one of the major reasons that the reporter mentions, the other is that individuals cannot find work. Double the number in comparison to the typical non-recession year

The jobs are crummy though. Bloomberg even had a piece on how we're still down on middle class jobs, but up like 2 million crummy jobs

The tin foil hat is strong in this one. Sad thing is, you and I both know that right wing retards will believe this.

Can you name which policies the Republicans passed that led to Obama averting the Republican Great Depression in 2009?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

this
NO other GOP candidate had a fucking shot at winning pennsylvania
trump is the single candidate that can win it
especially if shillary keeps shooting herself in the foot with bluecollar workers like the coal miner gaff

I'm tired of this "Georgia is a swing state" meme. We aren't, and will be going hard Trump. I literally haven't talked to a single person with something nice to say about Hillary.

Yours includes CEO's,CFO's, upper and lower management, etc

Those are not a representation of the average american.

The average american is not a manager, most workers are as the title states non-supervisory/production employees.

>So you admit right wing retards are lying about the Obama economy because they just want to shit on their own country?

Obama has nothing to do with the economy. That is all in the control of the House of Reps and Senate.

Obama can issue executive orders, but he cannot make laws by his own accord. All laws, spending bills, budget authorizations, etc all go though congress.

The President, has the power of veto and executive orders, not much else.

Learn American politics leaf, it'll do you some good.

Republicans threw Gingrich to the curb in 1998...

>averting
he didn't avert shit you retard, he kicked the can down the road
we're in a bear market right now

>Republicans called it the Obama economy and said Obamacare would destroy jobs. They don't get to take credit for the economy now that they're wrong

LOL, left wing retards think Republicans didn't save the economy by making shitloads of jobs in spite of Obamacare

Probably NM, NV, and OH. Other than that, its a craps shot.

he was impeached for perjury you idiot

FLASHBACK: In 1993, GOP Warned That Clinton’s Tax Plan Would ‘Kill Jobs,’ ‘Kill The Current Recovery’
thinkprogress.org/economy/2010/08/10/173450/1993-quotes/

Let's recap hilariously wrong Republican predictions about Obamacare
dailykos.com/stories/2015/11/3/1443846/-Let-s-recap-hilariously-wrong-Republican-predictions-about-Obamacare

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2011

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2013

Right wing retards are sad sad people.

>Republican Great Depression in 2009?

LOL, Democrats control house, but left wing retards think Republicans are to blame for broken economy

Eternal slant calls it.

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Correct the Record PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

how come your picture doesn't include the fact that obama added more debt than every other president in US history combined?

Yeah, just like how every single poll showed Jeb would destroy Trump in the primary, huh?

Fucking idiot.

>LOL, left wing retards think Republicans didn't save the economy by making shitloads of jobs in spite of Obamacare

That doesn't even make sense.

Lol you right wing retards are hilarious.

You've spent the last 7 years bashing the Obama economy. Now all the sudden you're trying to take credit for it.

>forgetting that Slick Willy visited pedophile island on multiple occasions

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2011
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2013

Look at the job growth and look at where 2011 and 2013 are, wow how horrible.

Wait until QE is diminished and interest rates rise. That is the only way to determine if the economy is truly solid.

Bush had a GOP Congress from 2001-2007 and crashed the economy.

So Trump is blaming 42% unemployment on Republicans?

Republicans fix the economy every time, Democrats keep breaking it. Though I appreciate you spending this last month enlightening us how many jobs Republicans have made.

>I even heard recently 42%
Lol, I heard recently that you're a left wing retard

Democrats had the Senate until 2015.

Can you which Republican policy created all these jobs?

No of course you can't. Because you're a right wing retard.

You morons just spent the last 7 years bashing the Obama economy. Now you're actually going to try to take credit for it.

According to you, Trump is blaming 42% unemployment on Republicans.

Good job Republicans.

A leaf. Already toking that free herb?

Yeah Trump takes whatever he hears from right wing retards and believes it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wII90dqsZrM

Donald Trump says U.S. has 93 million people 'out of work,' but that's way too high
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/31/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-us-has-93-milion-people-out-work/

GOOD JOB REPUBLICANS! 42% UNEMPLOYMENT!

>I even heard recently 42%
vs.
>Unemployment is 42%
Left wing retards can't even understand English. Are you one of the new Mexican immigrants to Canada perhaps?

>Can you NAME which Republican policy created all these jobs?

Sorry I'm blown away by your retardation so I had a typo.