Why is this dangerous retard still being allowed to run a country?

Why is this dangerous retard still being allowed to run a country?

Because he's a better choice than crooked Killary.

Because Americans are too pussy to whip out the guillotines.

because a lot of retards voted for him

fuck off to Sup Forums

>inb4 flood of Russians larping as American Trump supporters

He bought the watch when he was a lot thinner

>may 2017
>still insanely obsessed with trump
>mfw

He looks so disgustingly out of shape. What the fuck does this guy eat besides Putin's cum?

I'm enjoying watching his mere existence and job title trigger faggots.
I didn't vote for him, but damn is it not funny as hell.

Bff

Kek

This is pretty much everyone outside of the us of a

>again

Because Western culture has become a cesspool of degeneracy and wickedness that Allah punished you faggot enablers by giving a leader who will not stand for the decline and decadence of his country at your hands now kys for making this shit thread.

It worked.

Make
America
Great
Again

>May 2017
>Still using that tired ass liberal tears insult.

>dangerous retard
Pretty good representative for them I'd say

How fucking great would it be if we discovered through this Russia investigation, that to get Putin's help trump was forced to suck his dick?

Cry moar liberal tears faggot.

That would be so fucking hilarious.

>Cry moar

Your mother.

>forced

>implying he didn't want to suck it

kek

Well its true. You butthurt reactionary faggots seem to never wanna give the guy a fair chance despite the fact he's done nothing but good in his first six months. I'd be lying if I said you people don't lie and slander his good name every goddamn day with fake news and made up quotes.

Just accept it, he's in there for 8 years and you're gonna feel so stupid when he's made this country a better place than what Obama was gonna make it.

>Well its true
What about all the guys who've been killed lol

They're dead who gives a fuck?

What good has he done?

Point is they've been treated worse than some giant baby who doesn't want to face up to his crimes, so the claim is wrong

He's not the one running it, it's all those kikes in his administration running things. He's the puppet for white people to calm their tits, just like how Obama was for blacks. Every American president is now a Zionist Israeli president. Every American president is now a Jewish president.

>face up to his crimes
Like what? Oh wait, he's done NOTHING WRONG AT ALL! and yet you faggots wanna live in pretend land where Trump had Russia - a country with nothing to gain from his being president help him become president. Also, what if he did? I genuinely don't care as long as the dems lose I couldn't be bothered to give a fuck but THERE'S NO PROOF OF COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA OUTSIDE FAKE NEWS! YES HE HAS BEEN TREATED WORSE THAN DEAD VETS, they die and get forgotten while he gets his imaged libeled on a constant daily fucking basis and he's just a good man who cares about his country but you wanna paint him as a mean racist who hates women and gay people when he doesn't he respects all people and treats them with the utmost dignity it's only because he's not a politician that you're treating him so badly and guess what? I KNOW you wouldn't be treating Hillary like this.

Coz the Jews and Saudis love him

1) He does have a mental disability (Crippling narcissism), so sure he is retarded

2) Because america was face with a terrible choice for leadership.

3) Solution is to have another election in six months, or at least get the man child impeached.

4) the whole world continues to laugh at america

Because it takes maturity and intellectual honesty to admit you made a mistake.

>let's forget we voted for Trump because he falsely promised us he was going to "keep the sandniggers" out

>I KNOW you wouldn't be treating Hillary like this.
Because she wouldn't be a total fuckup like Trump is.

Anyone else wondering if Trump actually wants to get impeached and is encouraging it? He has bitched a couple of times how hard it is and his old life was much better.

Its gonna to be hilarious if he goes to jail for it then

>Sexual assault
>Breaking multiple of his campaign promises
>Can't even get the ACA repeal Ed with a majority Republican Senate
>Can't get fucking anything done
>"Coincidentally" fired Comey as he opened an investigation on him.
>Is wasting more money on American imperialism. Money that could go towards education or infrastructure
>Still on the impeachment firing row
>Can't control or unify his own fucking party
>Literally won by technicality. He lost the popular vote substantially
>Will probably fuck the US economy up through a trade war and triple the debt amidst relative economic stability
>Can't even keep his own fucking family under control
>Refuses to rescind corporate control. Which is a conflict of interest
>Doesn't understand scientific consensus
>Blames his own incompetence on the media being mean to him. Despite Fox and other Right wing sources going out of their way to defend him.

He's an inept manchild.

>bringing up Hillary to hide the fact that your choice in a Republican candidate was actually the worst of your own party

>Can't even get the ACA repeal Ed with a majority Republican Senate

Yo what's going on with that though? Last I heard the House of representatives voted to repeal it. Did it go to Senate yet?

>man child
you two need to make out now

To be fair, Trump and Hillary seem like two sides of the same coin to me.

One is paid by corrupt corporations, the other basically IS one.

Nah it hasn't, but they don't want to because it probably won't pass as a few Republican senators have promised not to repeal it.

Allah is a faggot, child raping, small cock sucking, dirty sand nigger.

See:
>Trump and Hillary seem like two sides of the same shekel to me.

Fixed that for you.

>None of them are proven/false
>Hasn't broken any yet, congress keeps fucking him
>same as above
>Comey botched the Clinton investigation and had it coming, just watch any interview on the subject
>Sometimes we need to spend an extra dollar even if we shouldn't
>No proof of impeachment, he's there for 8 years but thanks for delicious liberal tears
>He's weeding out the traitors in his party, he's got a plan and he needs to be unorthodox to do so
>Muh popular vote more libtears thanks faggot
>No rational economist believes this
>No proof of this
>No it isn't, he can do what he fucking wants and you can't tell him otherwise you fucking pleb, there is no conflict of interest he just wants to keep his company afloat
>Muh climate change - which btw, has been disproven thanks to the good folks at Breitbart who blew the lid on your fucking scam
>Fake news is used to slander him constantly, every fucking day.

You sir have been rekt, now an hero you fucking shill.

CUCK
U
C
K

Greatest nation on earth lol

BECAUSE MAGA BABY!, MAGA!

Cuck. Suck that orange dick long and deep, cuck.

this, MAGAMAGAMAGA

Still beleiving Trumps gonna get arrested. Kek.

Make
America
Great
Again

We lost so much during the Clinton and Obama years and barely got that back in the Dubya years...now with Trump being a driving force of patriotism and family we will get the values America lost back

Lol, get fucked bitch

>Climate change has been proven wrong by Breitbart, fucking BREITBART.
98% of scientists agree climate change is anthropogenic, including many actually reputable organizations, such as NASA. People who've actually studied this shit and are more knowledgeable and intelligent then you'll ever be have decreed it so.

>Comey botched the Hillary investigation. No he didn't, he just didn't give the conclusion you wanted.

>Muh popular vote
I can't believe you Americans accept this shit willingly. He got 2 fucking million less votes and you're fine with him

>No rational economist believes that. Yes, almost all of them do. Free trade has been proven to be beneficial, yet Trump has explicitly stated his intentions against it. And tbe national debt is horrible already, low taxes, increased military spending, and a pointless wall that's not going to do anything will all hurt the national debt immensely.

>Trump
> values
pick one

Calls user a shill while shilling as hard as he can, kek

>American values
Imperialism, narcissism, Messiah complex, persecution of others, blind obedience, and corporatism?

Face it, the USA's a shit nation and always has been. And the whole world would be better off if you got nuked.

1. NASA and scientists have to reinforce the narrative for more money and fame, it's a hoax, a shame made by charlatans who want their name in big bold letters and you're falling for it.

2. Yes he did, he had all the evidence that Hillary Clinton is a goddamn criminal and broke the law and he did nothing about it so fuck him.

3. Still the same response as before, cry more tears libtarded cuck.

4. Free trade has fucked us and it's time we figure out how to stop that shit, the wall is getting paid for by tariffs on Mexican imports and Trump will appeal the congressional budget to allocate money to the wall, and yeah we need to up the military budget because ISIS exists, we drop a penny from that military budget and we are fucked by some Muslim terrorists big time in the long run its basic logic which you lack.

has he even done anything other than been accused of shit yet??? honestly, i kinda side with trump on this one, everyone is just attacking him because they're mad lol...

Because at least he's not Hillary. Also it doesn't hurt that he hasn't done anything impeachable.

What is this, 1700?

He's 70, what do you expect?

>british empire
>austrian empire
>roman empire
>egyptian empire
>chinese dynasties
>literally all of these values
HMMMMMMMMMM

Why? I can have both because Trump has values.

Because Sup Forums tards became a meaningful voting bloc.

A bunch of racist conspiracy theorists, was a match made in heaven.

Why my cock is in your mother mouth?

>1. NASA and scientists have to reinforce the narrative for more money and fame, it's a hoax, a shame made by charlatans who want their name in big bold letters and you're falling for it.
Kek, you seriously have no clue how science works do you?

Trump is America, he represents the majority that matter.

Because its true.
You suffer from Trump derangement syndrome.

Why would anyone wanna be force fed government fairy tales like climate change or the earth being spherical? Let people question the 'evidence' and come to their own conclusions.

The investigation is gonna be great because it will clear trump.

in this pic, he looks like that doll from that Dutch ad about anger issues(?)
>Here, nen euro
>RREEEEEEEE

Libtards are the ones crying. Trump is president and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Even with your impeachment conspiracy theories.

Please, tell me more about Trump and his current issues. Not HIllary, not liberals, and not the lying media.

Tell me about the case for his complete innocence and trustworthiness as a leader to us all.

Let's forget about all the folks to blame things on, tell us what Trump has done for us all.

Also, there's a segment of the population that is curious about this whole firing the FBI director the day before the Pres meets with the Russians and Pres jokes about firing the FBI director investigating him over Russia thing.

Try to leave Alex Jones out of it. He doesn't have any more kids to lose.

>the wall is getting paid for by tariffs on Mexican imports
Mexican company pays more in taxes to get product here
Company expenses go up
Company raises product cost to deal with this
Consumer pays higher cost to cover companies expenses

Who is paying for the wall?
Also he already said is not dismattleing the free trade agreement

And then maybe it'll sink in that he's POTUS for the next 8 years...

>chekd

Trump is gonna a be here for 8 years.
Your "resistance" has yet to elect a sing!even person or "flip" any seat.

Keep crying, pussy

For what?

That's what scientific research does

Pro tip not all research is run by the government and publishing false data is a career ending move

Now you're just cherry picking shit and trying get me in a gish gallop style thing aren't you? Well guess what cuck I know this game.

Trump has stated before, in his own words that there is no collusion with Russia and the fact that Comey testified and said so too just shows how stupid you people are.

>the dude that bullet points his handlers narrative on an anonymous underwater hentai image board calling the most powerful and one of the most wealthy men on the planet today a retard.

Billions of dollars with near complete control of the American media and you can brainwash all sorts of people. The GOP has proven it time and again.