This has gone on long enough! I don't know who's doing it or for what reason but people from here are going to great...

This has gone on long enough! I don't know who's doing it or for what reason but people from here are going to great lengths to humiliate and ruin Ivy, and it stops today!
This video of her
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
about pissforequality and her pictures of her diaper links from
imgur.com/a/B0zgt
keep popping up everywhere and they are uploaded by your people,Sup Forums, and they need to be DELETED!!!!!!!!
YOU know who YOU are UPLOADING THIS!

People keep posting her pictures and videos here and that needs to stop!!
You people are slandering her for no reason but just to mess her life up. This is beyond degrading and this ends now!!!

This is some top quality bait.

If you want to attack her you can go do it on your own, faggot.
Anyone who's been around longer than 4 fucking hours should know this shit doesn't work anymore.

So grill has bladder control problems and wears protective underwear. And you want to male fun of that? Not cool bro

Why would someone willingly pee in their pants? She just lets it go
What a cunt

You do NOT understand what kind of damage this is causing to her and everyone around her!!!
My god Yes she made a mistake and she did what she did But you do not have to keep making fun of her for it! This has divided her family because of all this drama keeps getting stirred up because people from here keep showing everyone her video and showing her intimate pictures!

For oblivious eager tryhard newfags, this is bait. Don't sperg out to much and easy on your "keks".

I can at least fap to her

That is not a diaper. That is special bedwetting underwear. She obviously looks like she just woke up and was caught changing.

didn't realise this until now. You guys are the cess pool of the internet. This is where pedophiles and rapists go to hang out and chat! That IS FUCKING NASTY!! Seriously WTF is wrong with you people?!?!? Honestly I am Ivys good friend and I want this trying to humiliate her to stop.
Please at least tell me why you guys are doing this to her?

No

This bread is stale.

How old is she?

I can't tell if your trolling or you actually expected to change minds and hearts on the anonymous random section of Sup Forums

So people are going to kno this about her too
I feel sorry for her

Boring pasta is boring.

what a freak , wetting your bed isnt normal at all.

If youve got daddy issues. Yes it is

Kys

Ivy confirmed bedwetter

>the hackers known as Sup Forums

This one still gets me.

Lamao it says we are h4xors goddam fags dont even know how to report the fucking news

Holy shit, shes the bitch that pissed herself in walmart in orlando!! I knew she looked familiar

We're fucking hackers, keep them saying that

>hackers

First, you never should've visited this site, we are hackers, we can expose you, and second, either this is a bait or not

What? If this is true then she fucked herself royally
Just go to the bathroom you dumb whore

this meme has been going on for years, i gotta commend this guy's autism

I know her irl

If I do not want something like that ever be shared,
why do I make these photos .. or send them to friends?!
The Internet does not forget ... everyone should have understood this.
The more drama she makes of it the worse it gets ...

Pull in the country and let grass grow over the thing ....

In 2 years is already someone else turn ....

Dumping diaper lady

Sup Forums loves to ruin people for no reason faggot. All you can do is try to ignore them until they get bored.

Looks like she peed her pants

Everyone of you should be waterboarded and tossed into a river. This whole site should be shut down because everyone on here is a pedophile sicko that needs help! This is fucking sickening and horrific what is happening here. My fucking god have SOME sence of sympathy or decency for her?! WTF
Yeah she fucked up I GET THAT. BUT dont put her on PUBLIC FUCKING DISPLAY LIKE A PIECE OF FUCKING MEAT!!!!!