Are white women considered most attractive even by other races? disregarding sexual attraction (purely aesthetics)

Are white women considered most attractive even by other races? disregarding sexual attraction (purely aesthetics)

p.c bullshit aside, I think most people won't admit that white or in general, caucasian women are the most attractive.

Even retards who proudly proclaim 'look at this proud beautiful black woman' forget that the model either 1.) emulates white features 2.) is the exception to the rule and not the average black woman on the street

Face it anons, once we take away the aspect of sexual attraction since most men would have sex with other women of other races given the chance and most women aren't lesbians, whites are considered objectively more beautiful.

There was a study in the UK where people had to rate pictures of faces according to attraction. Those rated highest were either white or had white features. Second were mixed race faces which some people mistook for being white anyway.

When asked to judge individual features, pale skin (being white) was judged highly, as were indian eyes/eyelashes, and some sort of ethnic ears (i forget).

I think there was a seperate online study with dating websites/apps that found pretty much the same with the people they used for the study, there was an exception with black men and women rating black people as more attractive.

But yes, generally being white or having at least some features that white people have is considered as more attractive.

I think that's common knowledge.

You can get into bullshit about the media and white people dominating TV/Film etc and explain some of that away I guess.

A study in a white country shows white women are most attractive. What a surprise

i'm asian and I admit that white women are the most attractive out of all the races.

but i find that they are so attractive that I lose interest pretty quick. i know weird.

I dunno, fam.

This isnt a pc issue or a conspiracy or some kind of secret.

White women are largely preferred pretty universally. South koreans have plastic surgery to round their eyes and take on more white appearances. Thats actually incredibly common in their culture, not just a few of them.

Also beauty standards are largely cultural. The fact we consider that now doesnt mean we always have or always will. It could shift.

An OkCupid/tinder study worldwide showed the same results. And in fact I think if you emulated the test in a purely non white country, thr resulte rating white people as more attractive would be even higher.

*men and women

2/10 honest rating. Also the vast majority of black women are unattractive.

honestly, i don't think hispanic people find white women all that great, same with arabic.

i think hispanic women trade blows with white women on a beauty level, especially if the white in question is Irish dominant.

People feel the same worldwide. Look at Asia.

Well, i can't disagree. My mother saw one black woman once and said she was very "monkeyfied". My mums a great lass.

Think they, hispanic women, rated 6th under indian women in a british study, probably due to the small hispanic population there. But in a global online dating study, they still rated low. So whilst that may be your opinion... It's not a majority opinion.

Whats this from

Brazzers

Yea generally speaking. There are more attractive white women. Seen a hell of a lot of 8/10 white women, but then seen a few 10/10 indian and asian women too.

It's really odd, I've seen 9/10 white women, but i've never seen a white woman that i thought was "okay yeah she's 10/10"
Denise Richards came close for me.

I've seen plenty of non-white 10/10 though.

Euro-centric features are nice, however, white-colour skin is too plain.

I think this is true, mainly to the mere-exposure effect, the tendency to find something that has been exposed to one more appealing, and due to white people generally controlling the media, especially in the richer nations who call the shots on behavioral norms of society, we tend to perceive the model of beauty as humans leaning towards Caucasian features.

Some shitty production value for brazzers

The only study that would matter would be for a country that knows of white people, but isn't a previously-colonised-or-influenced-by-white-england/america, to then gain a consensus on that.

There's no objectivity to the argument though, there's just "i like this, and there's a lot of people who agree with me, so it's the norm."

there's nothing to discuss.

Agreed. Plus the problem with features being universally attractive is, if you come across a 9/10 white woman, she's not quite a 10 because the features she has are attractive but generic.

>in fact I think
>in fact
>I think

You're supposed to pick one.

Based on "norms" you can semi-accurately define what an 8/10 girl is.

When you start heading into the higher numbers, you'll realise it's a lot less focusing on the norm, and a lot more "what do *I* like?"

e.g.1.0 I like girls with a strong jawline, pronounced cheekbones, gaunt cheeks, nose-pointed, though wider than normal nostrils. (as a kind of niche thing that i like on top of basic facial symmetry and societal norm)

e.g. 2.0 i like a phat booty and medium sized tits. that's my 10/10, whereas, dave might like a big set of titties and thinks any amount of fat on a butt is disgusting.

conclusion: there is no objective result.

you like what you like, a study will only show what's popular (in this particular topic)

That is not Brazzers. It's...something else...

Mmm, Serbian Mouse.

>1.) emulates white features
This is bullshit. She emulates what she is.
>2.) is the exception to the rule and not the average black woman on the street
I'm not attracted to the average white woman on the street either. So your argument is invalid.

ever heard of propinquity OP?

you should look it up, when you are considering ethnic groups, nearly every ethnic group favors their own ethnicity over others in general and there is obviously a statistical variance in the data

I would not be surprised if overall white women statistically received the most positive response from men, however there will always be a tenancy in the data sets for every ethnicity to prefer people most similar to themselves

Sup Forumsros would like commentary on theory

One thing to consider as well is do white women find white men the most attractive?

Didn't even think of that, did you? It's definitely not the case.

Life uh....uh..finds..a way

Meh, I prefer Latinas. White women can often be too pale and that makes them look unhealthy.

checkmate

more? name?

You would have to divide Hispanic women into more identifiable groups, because Hispanic includes mixtures. Those of afro origin, those of arabian origin, those of earopean origin, and those that are mostly native to their region without genetic mixing.

Most beautiful Hispanic women are a genetic mixture of European and Arabic/Turkish defendants. Pure Hispanic admin native south American is hideous