What are some good capeshit movies for people that don't like capeshit?

what are some good capeshit movies for people that don't like capeshit?

Hellboy 1-2 and Kick Ass

The Incredibles

someone is going to say watchemn so I'll say it: watchmen.

Suicide Squad

I cant stand capeshit but blade 1 is good. The dark knight was decent too.

the dark knight is the least capeshitty capeshit film there is. try to ignore "plot holes" and just enjoy it. it is a fucking comic book film it isn't meant to be super realistic.

batman begins is also good if you want to watch it first

watchmen
darkman
unbreakable
v for vendetta
matrix (dont watch sequels)
the iron giant

Dexter for superhero
Breaking Bad for supervillain

kill bill

>>What did he mean by this?

It's a metaphor for life... referencing the fact that he's nothing more than a single card among a stacked deck, and he was like all human beings at one point.. just a 'babeeyyyyy'... yet somewhere along his path to adulthood, he managed to accumulate scars (dealing with shaaaAAARRKS.. both figurative and literal when thinking of the man-vs-man primal and savage dynamic of the animal kingdom that is modern society today)... he has so much pain, that all he can do is laugh, because it's the the last remnant of his humanity-- and both a mocking gesture of the fact that he was, one like all people, a babbbbyyy (remember, babies laugh and cry)... as well as a pointed remark regarding the futile cycle of life and a chuckle at its absurdity.

I've never bought into the whole PDL is secretly a Superman origin story theory

The Shadow
Darkman
Birdman
The Punisher (the one with Thomas Jane)
Mystery Men
Turbo Kid
Hellboy
Indiana Jones could as well be a super hero from a comic

The Crow, but maybe I only love it because I really loved it when I was 13

no it's okay, the movie is all right

It's not a superman origin story, it's just a superhero story in general without any of the theatrics

Batman Returns

who is that?