I was told by /x/ to come here and ask for Buyer's Market. What that?

I was told by /x/ to come here and ask for Buyer's Market. What that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A
youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
ikefoundationforautism.org/e-library/What's Happening to Ellie - A Book About Puberty for Girls and Young Women with Autism and Related Conditions (2015).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forumss Grifter.

enjoy your rape stories

Songs About Fucking (Kids)

It's electronic
Peter Sotos uses a lot of voice samples
Also check out Pseudoscorpion if you can find it

A meme album composed entirely of interviews and sound clips of real people on the topic of sexual assault/abuse/rape etc.

just search it on youtube?? and then back to reddshit fag

This.
Pseudoscorpion is an essential listen.

>telling someone to consume cp
bruh

ULTRABANNED

That's a meme that never happens dumbass

a b s o l u t e m a d m a n

it's not creepy per se, it's just very very sad. like killing yourself sad

Wot. I thought people actually did get banned for even just saying the album title.

Link thread

It happens. Saw someone post an edited version of the cover and get banned. Just give it a second. Especially since they told op to listen to it.

It's called being a NEET and shilling shit

How Steve Albini produced this if there's only vocal clips researched by peter sotos? I dont get it.

BECAUSE IT HAPPENED
REMEMBER THE BOSS BABY THREAD
I MADE A MEME OUT OF IT AND I GOT PERMABANNED
YOU DONT TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT

steve albini is a cheat code for the art side of music. it's like being touted by andy warhol

Sounds like fun, thanks guys.

then how'd you post this
I call bs

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY

Pseudoscorpion was made by Coil actually. A ultra-limited vinyl edition is going to be pressed in September. There's going to be only 20 copies with a bonus "misterious" field recording. Only god knows what's that...

No, it wasn't made by Coil.

why listen when you can just find the sources if you're sick enough to listen to it at all

Who is that qt?

DON'T MENTION THAT ALBUM YOU LUNATICS
I don't know if people get ultrabanned, but I've seen it get posted in threads and then come back to see the post saying it get deleted, any posts replying to it get deleted, any posts replying to them get deleted etc., etc. It gets completely Yezhov'd

are you implying that ban evading isn't the easiest thing

An autistic teenager

ikefoundationforautism.org/e-library/What's Happening to Ellie - A Book About Puberty for Girls and Young Women with Autism and Related Conditions (2015).pdf