How are your feels today user

How are your feels today user

still here?

gf is pretty exhibitionistic, was at a party with just a top, nipples and breasts visible and she was ok with guy friends being around her

i am not

told her, i'm the bad guy

i'm baffled

Everyone has their own checklist for a relationship to work. One of yours is obviously needing a GF who doesn't actively seek out attention from other guys.

If she doesn't respect that, it's time to move on as the two of you aren't compatible.

that's the issue, from her point of view it's not about attention, it's just that she feels breasts aren't something she deems sexualized

She's full of shit, she knows exactly what she's doing by having herself so blatantly on display.

There's nothing inherently "wrong" with what shes doing, but it's clearly not something you're ok with and a GF who cared about your relationship would respect that.

i guess. no idea if it has something to do with the fact that she was smoking weed, which i hate but eh.
i believe she somewhat respects that but at the same time deems the way i think as the wrong way, that hers is the only right way

girlfriend of two years is leaving me because I stood my ground and saw a chick who I wasn't even "allowed" to text because of some stupid fucking jokes she made in the past

I'm fine I guess. Everything I complain about is basically made up.

Why on earth do woman think boobs are not sexual

Tried getting to know a girl, i failed and I did not expect anything else.
I am a problem and i am getting worse. Everyday I wake up telling myself it's time to die.

My friend was in a similar situation.
He was still friendly with his ex and talked to her on skype and stuff and when his current gf found out, she went into a complete rage and tried to kill herself.

Best part about that is the ex moved to a another country long before he even met his current gf, so there was obviously no chance they would ever even meet irl.

Sounds almost identical to my situation considering the fact that the whole reason I met with her is because she's going to Belgium

what if i get rejected by everyone on tinder or grinder and such. does it qualify my for euthanasia in that case?

What was her offending joke?

Bitches be crazy. I was there during one of her "episodes" were she took a shit ton of paracetamol and she's allergic to that shit.
I was just about to go home but ended up having to spend a good few hours in A&E with her and my friend.

Luckily it turned out what she took wasn't paracetamol and me and my friend got kicked out of the hospital for being drunk and disorderly.

to add to that, we even had to get police involved because she had a fucking knife and threatened not my friend, but herself.

Fucking mental bitch.

That was 4 years ago and they're still together.

feels bad man

Jesus fucking christ that bitch is fucking mental. I've never had to deal with shit like that but my (now?) ex was suicidal until I helped her out of it. I told her straight up what happened too the day after and she went off even after I explained everything. It's funny because a year ago she was in contact with a cuck that had a trap fetish, calling her auntie and shit and I only found out after going through her laptop.

I can't even remember because it happened so long ago. It was fucking stupid though and was a bit sexual, she apologised afterwards too

Don't regret.
Obviously, she's a whore.
Better to pay for sex nowadays.
Women (wives) became useless long ago.

kek. made my morning