What's more important... the physical connection or the mental connection with a woman?

What's more important... the physical connection or the mental connection with a woman?

For one night stands and flings, physical. For long term relationships and marriage, mental.

Sticking your dick up her ass

faggit

feel the feels

Honestly? It's all mental. Physical attraction is fleeting... sure, it makes you want to fuck and it might get you into a relationship, but that's NOT what's going to make it last. I'm at the point in my life where no matter how hot a girl I meet is, I move on if we can't talk for more than 5 minutes. I used to keep pursuing just because a girl was gorgeous, when deep down I knew we had no connection. Not anymore. You gotta be able to "click" with the girl.

Mental for sure. I'm usually more attracted to what a girl is like instead of how she looks.

depends on what kind of a person you are
moron

sage this shit

mental

Both.

If you have one, you'll only want the other. There has to be balance.

what a cutie

need a healthy balance if you want something more long term. one without the other will usually quickly collapse

mental for womins
physical for guise

that's why there is so much friction.

>so much friction
maybe they could try non-friction

Mental
I need to know if we can raise sex slaves together

fuck off

you need both
you spend less time being physical so mental is higher priority

Both are nearly equal in importance.

Anons saying otherwise are lying or referring to extreme cases like a 9/10 who can't converse at all.

It's a science friction, but don't forget fan-friction

Both, it's impossible to maintain a long term relationship who you find repulsive in any aspect of life