Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

who gives a fuck.
did life bitch smack you and you just throwing a fit.

man, that takes me back...

u black

"Smoking hot girlfriend" yeah ok you fucking wop, wipe off some of that makeup and realize you're dating a rat.

Too much newfag

How new are you all... Srsly?

I missed you man

Summer is here

gr8 b8 m8 you needa get raped.

what the fuck did u jusaid about me u little fuck, i would have let u know i graduated from sad army and i sniper andii i will kill u, meanwhile my team of ps4 gang already hacking your mcdonalds, and i will i will,, u die, we Sup Forums best die u

>tfw jersey shore

Hello newfriends

Nice pasta

are you mussolini, cause I smell a pasta

ACK ack ackk!,
Ack aaack ack, ack ACK ACKKK ACKKK, Ackk ack ACK ACK ack-ack ACK ACK ACK. Ack ack ack Ack, aaack, ACK, ACK ACKKK ACK ACK ACKKKK ACKK ACK!!! ACK ack ack-ack ackk ack. Ack-ack, ack ACK ACKK Ackk? Ack, ACK ACK aack ACK ACK ACK ACK ack ack-ACK-ack ACK ACK ACK ack-ack ACK, ack ack ACK ACK ACKKK!!! Ack ack ackkkk-ack ACK ACK AAACK ACK ACK Facebook.
Aaaaack ack ack ACK-ACK ack aaaack ACK ACK-ACK-ACK ACK, ack. Ack ack ack. ACK ack ACK. ACK ack ack ack (ack ack, ack ack ACK), ack ACK ACK ACK. Ack ack aaaaack? ACK ack ACK ACK, ack ack ack aaaack ACK-ACKK (Ack ack ack ack; ack ack ack ACK). Ack ackk ack ackk ACK-ACK ACK ACKKK!! Ack ack ack.
ACK ACK ack-aaack: Ack ack ACK ACK ACK!!

newfags, newfags, all i see, newfags, newfags, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shit meme, it was never funny.
Sage.
Become an hero for the love of God.

john is SO fucking cash!

Who fucking cares?
mommy took away your xbox now youre throwing a fit

Hello Americans,
My name is Bill, and I like every single one of you. All of you are slim, handsome, super humans who spend every second of their day looking at amazing pictures. You are everything good in the world. Honestly, has any republican ever been mean to you? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of Europeans because you're American, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than "Married with Children". Don't be a stranger. Just vote for my wife. I'm pretty cool. When I was young, I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, besides trading beautiful drawn naked pics? I also got straight A's, and now I have a wonderful wife (She just held a speech in New Jersey, shit was SO interesting). You are all lovely democrats who like to vote for my wife. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my wife.