Transgenderism

transgenderism
adhd

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/
weepinitiative.org/talkingtoyourdoctor.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11874983/Dr-Michael-Mosely-growing-a-penis-at-12.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Autism

allergies

Cancer

>rocking pneumonia
>boogie woogie flu

fibromyalgia

except attention deficit disorders are a real thing based on phisiological deficiencies namely in the serotonergic and dopaminergic circuits

depression

objectively nonsense

t. big pharma
>can't focus? try amphetamines lmao
fucking zilch

the common cold

Wifi sensibility

Having Aids

no its objectively true

its usualy caused by increased cortisol and insufficient interaction in early childhood, as well as things like age of mother, birth order and duration of pregnancy, but thats true about every other disfunction one could name

why are you even trying to be edgy about something like that tho?

modafinil and amphetamines help with focus and concentrated mental effort, yes, thats why modafinil is proscribed to people with attention disorders

the human organism is a poorly designed machine with screwed up redundancy that malfunctions in a million ways if ever possible

lyme disease

Lupus

Self diagnosed bi-polar

false brain

scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/

Except transgenderism has been proven to exist through brain scans ie; actual tangible evidence.

Try harder edgelord

colloidal silver

Which means it can be fixed through conditioning. Multiple cases exist of the brain rerouting and in some cases cresting neural path ways due to various issues most commonly trauma.

Any sort of "glandular issue" that fat people have.

That is why conversion therapy should be legal

This.

it's a spectrum

That makes it worse! Now we know there's something wrong with them, and they're not just prying for attention.

Except conversion therapy has a very high mortality rate and has been disproven repeatedly.

>but user, wouldnt that be unethical?

You don't know what you are talking about. I suffer hay fever from time to time. Spending an entire week violently sneezing to the point I can't get anything done is not fun. It is miserable. When I do catch a break from sneezing my nosetrils could do a part time as fire hydrants with how runny they become. But the worst of it is the insane headache resulting from my inflamed sinuses.

Also, fibromyalgia doesn't exist. My girlfriend "suffers" from it and I have concluded it is bullshit she and all the women in her family have made up.

Suicidal thoughts.

And the discernable difference between these kids and children with early attachment issues is?

Heres the thing bub, people who identify as trans are already more likely to commit suicide. If the conversion therapy saves even a fraction of those people, itd be better than just letting them continue to be faggots.

Either it works or they die. Either way, nothing of value was lost.

>high mortality rate

So does being a transgender. Usual because they aren't getting enough attention.

>big pharma
>jews
>cucks
>jet beams
>steel fuel

This

Lycanthropy
Spontaneous Human Combustion

fibro

chronic lyme disease

Youre a spectrum

ITT: people who arent psychologists, brain chemists or child therapists

A spectrum that is so God damn broad and wide pretty much everyone has some form of autism. It's the current IT condition recently. Kinda like ADHD was in the early 90s.

Girls on the Internet

>Kinda like ADHD was in the early 90s
and depression in the 80's
It just depends on what drugs have been "discovered" to cure a "disease".

All self diagnosed add ADHD bipolar colorblindness that kinda stuff

Never nudes

I mean, you're a massive faggot, so your point is kinda moot.

>implying degenerate drugfags aren't conducting vital scientific research

Just wait, they will find a drug that will cure you of that delusion.

Do you have a source for your point about early childhood interaction causing ADHD? Genuinely curious, user

I seem to have struck a nerve. What are you? FtM? MtF? Doesnt matter, odds are you dont look passable and will probably end up killing yourself because nobody likes trans people.

Your moot is point.

Meth Psychosis

Alcoholism

That's where you're wrong "bub" i live in cali, aka, the lib capital of the united states. Plus, i've never been suicidal, and i pass so well that i could suck your dick and you wouldn't know until i demanded you suck mine.

genital herpes

Your is point moot

>projection
And you're what?

A hot af qt lesbian trapped in a cis-male neckbearded NEET's body?

sex addiction

Anxiety

>"big pharma"
you mean something that actually wants to help us?

t. one with an attention disorder that stimulants help greatly
focalin IR 10mg daily once in morning
forces me to focus, because i otherwise can't.

stimulants =/= amphetamines.

amphetamines are stimulants, but not every stimulant is an amphetamine.

methylphenidate, for example, is a phenethylamine and a piperidine

your point is gook moot

Cooties

If you don't think ADHD exist then you haven't dated me. I quit Adderall because it's more fun to be hyper than to be medicated with a fucking stimulant.

ITT: uneducated and unqualified anons make hot takes on a subject they don't even have the most basic of grasp on

nope - THIS is a spectrum

chronic lyme disease

It's, it's beautiful...

>tits or dick or gtfo

Cancer

No wait, I meant OP and this thread are cancer

Temple Grandin is a real autist and a genieass and an hero

I suffer from a mild form of Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity. That shit that Chuck has on Better Call Saul.

I don't have it nearly as bad as some of the cases that I've read about. I get a burning pins and needles feeling in my arms and face. I don't fucking like it.

I also understand that the condition is not medically recognised. Which kind've makes it worse. Cos if it's not real, and it's in my head, then that means I'm crazy and my mind is intentionally hurting me.

I tried talking to my doctor about it, and he pretty much said that I was making it up.

weepinitiative.org/talkingtoyourdoctor.pdf

The denial is strong with this one. Have fun sucking dick for cash so you can afford more surgery. You really are the blight of america. Worse than the damn immigrants.

>MFW reading some of these comments as a trap with ADHD

On modafinil and sertraline (zoloft)

Gender is not a spectrum, it is binary. Anything outside of that is mental illness.

Sanity

Nope

What you really need is a bullet to the head.

Do you even know what projection means? I also dont think you read my post correctly because you seem to think that I was implying that I was also trans but better looking? Im sorry to say that Im not so brain damaged.

So were the Spartans all mentally ill?

yes

Then explain butch girls and femboys

This is literally the only good argument I've seen for transgenderism.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11874983/Dr-Michael-Mosely-growing-a-penis-at-12.html

mental illness

Overcompensating much

Meh, I feel great so it doesn't bother me.

Youre probably trans because of your mental disorders caused by ADHD as well as any meds you may have taken previously for said ADHD. I knew a lot of kids from school who became gay or trans who also had ADHD

adhd goes comorbid with things
meds like stimulants don't affect hormones in a way that would cause feelings of dysphoria
not all adhd affected population has dysphoria

Also my transgenderism isn't a mental illness

That is not really transgenderism.

And helicopters

Not officially because the media caters to you degenerates.

No, but I think it does have some real merit to the thought. What if all transgenerism is is just really really fucked up hormones? What is he endocrine system is so fucked with what it is supposed to be pushing, that the body thinks it is something else?

so deep user

No I wasn't diagnosed with ADHD until I was 20. I'd already blown a few boys by that point (bi).

Stimulants do affect your hormones and ANY tinkering with your hormones could cause dysphoria.

well, yes
any?
go ahead
elaborate