What does /b do for a living and what is your monthly income

what does /b do for a living and what is your monthly income

office admin. £1450/month after taxes etc

University campus computer helpdesk. Around €1400 in 14 pays a year, after taxes.

Sous chef at Wendy's
$8.64 an hour

Corrections Officer
38,000 yearly 29,000 after uncle sam gets done with me.

sfx coordinator ...project based but i get paid 300$/day when on project

City street sweeper operator
$1400US per week, before taxes

i call bs

m8 who would lie on the internet??

Chef at Wendy's
8.75 an hour

kek

Low Tier Construction Manager
£2600 odd before taxes.

Engineer
$64/hour (before taxes)

Godwin Memorial State Cemetary Valet
80,000 salary / 6,666 per month

Us treasury dept
Internal revenue services
I make around 45k

irs and you only get 45k...wtf ...what are the perks

partime warehouse worker
making like 700-1000 a month. I get a raise next month so should be 1000 a month

what kind of engineer?

will you tell me about your first job as an engineer?

recently unemployed
0 dollarydoos an hour
also b8 thread for faggots to feel good about themselves for once

Senior SAP engineer
$195 an hour

freelance illustration/graphic design
and bike courier (deliveroo)

I get on average £200/month from freelance projects and between 600 and 800 a month from riding my bike so £800-£1000/month

im 27, did art school, I draw pictures and ride bikes for a living, happiest ive ever been.

IT consultant 2500-3500€ AFTER TAX depending on howmany contracts etc. I get (i basically scam money from dumb people)

store manager / 30k year + 20% on sells

$1452.80 every 4 weeks after taxes
I work at a call center for Vivint Smart Home.

Not super impressive, but I'm 21 and I hardly have any bills I need to worry about.

Medical student
actually kill me right now
-10,000 every few months

26years

IT 20/hr

masturbator
i masturbate once a day and earn about 500 euros a month by my parents. after tax . before food etc

>ride bikes for a living
faggot plebian degenerate confirmed. join us in the 21st century will ya?

barista.800 a month

college prof. 47K+ a year, plus benefits. Usually a little higher for overload assignments and summer teaching.

that includes tips?

33 yrs. old.

op here...post your country pls

also, it's a nine month contract.

Aerospace
First job was with the US military--worked on aircraft structures.

Programmer
$33 dollars an hour
$12,416 a month
$5300 from Job, $7000 from inherited investments

Programmer
~€4k a month

Just wondering if you are liberal, like so many other college professors are these days.

>Facilities worker
>MA
>$18/hr plus OT usually works out around 3.5k/month.

Rent has just gone up another $50/month - this cunt puts it up $50/month every fucking year - 4 years and counting.

Owner of a small trucking company, as well as a few rent houses.
Gross about 13k monthly.

General of the Army
around $ 280K a year
48 year old

Aerospace Engineer
make about € 300.000 each year.
29 y

Im pretty liberal, yeah, but i keep politics out of my teaching, or consciously try to give equal time to various sides of any given argument. as a public servant, i believe it's not my place to allow my personal political beliefs into the classroom. I also don't want to influence my students' thinking consciously or subconsciously, so i don't discuss my personal beliefs with them as a matter of policy.

Not too bad, the inheritance a set amount being given to you over time, or is it investments made that are paying out to you each month?

Fire alarm tech

60k annually

Vp operations - finance
10k/month

get about 300-400 tips extra a month but only during summer.winter its more like 200

That's cool, I agree politics shouldn't be in the classroom.

chemist ~90k

research chemist. 2100 eu after taxes

you mean educated people

i think certain ways we view history and talk about it can be perceived in many different ways whether through omission of details or a skewering of the facts. would you agree it's tough for the student to not see a political motive, so to speak, in the presence of such factors?

shit tips could pay the rent in theory

College dropout
Work part time at a gas station.
Making about 20$ an hour.

No, just brainwashed

How do you make this much as a chemist? got more info?

Cop. Base pay is $48k, but I work a lot of extra jobs that pay between $35 - $55/hr, with the average being $40. Since I have two kids and a wife that stays home I never owe the IRS.

Managing Director
$17.500 per month plus benefits

Nice

damn dude don't work yourself to death. i understand though

I work in a warehouse and get 1100NZD a week? (US 760 odd) wtf is up with that 700 a month

Senior Chemist
140K a year

>"Just wondering if you are educated people..."
You are the primary reason why it was written the way it was.

Senior at one of the largest IT companies in the whole wide world.

$ 220,000

27 year, almost 28

Senior Web development engineer
€ 70 an hour
22 years old!

Custodian
Usa
3400/month after taxes and deductions, 4600 before

Heart surgeon
€ 400.000

My salary depends on how well i do with my patients. If i meet my quota of deceased people it can be as high as €600K

Former FBI director. Salary was $170k now $0 until I find another job.

Paid intern for an AC company.

$800 a month

Sw engineer EUR 2940 after taxes. NL

Senior callcenter agent
140,000$$ / year

Self-published author, about 6k a month, sometimes 2k, best month has been 10k.

Swings and roundabouts yo

Medior FBI director
about 250K a year

holy fuck that must be boring

>Bait

Being a part of a political party doesn't automatically make you more intelligent than the next person.

$20 an hour isn't too bad IMO

Professor at a college, do state sponsored research and technically officer of the DNR, I got published two years ago so I got a signifigant raise for 5 years by signing over all research and working part time for the DNR because of conflicts of interest legal shit between a state university and a government agency. I don't know... legal shit... once you get a patent or two under your belt you're doing good in this business, I have 2 and am 27

Kek

no. Being educated tends to be the cause.

Nah. I rest in my down town and exercise regularly. I cut most caffeine and alcohol out of my diet to reduce my stress and keep myself in a healthy place. I'm a boring dude, but my wife understands. Mostly just trying to pay off my cars and save for a house. I guess I can live after that's accomplished, but I'll be old by then. Maybe I can leave something to my kids, or maybe the shitskin hordes will redistribute my childrens' inheritance to reduce our privilege.

holy kek user

well keep that shit up, man. you're doin gods work, user

Data scientist
Hitting maxroof before paying abnormaly high tax ~50.000 SEK
Have 3 months of vacation instead of more money

> Liberal government that wants to grow each year with more and more programs costs more to maintain
> amount of taxable incomes in the US couldn't pay for it even if they all paid 90% of their income
> educated

Lol

55k/year litigation support divorce proceedings

Also samefagging rn, but that pretty much means the government will implode from debt.

bait

2907 euros pre taxes and national insurance

>Euros

Unemployed $1733 a month

around 500 engineer

Im living of welfare. Im getting € 2.300 every month for diong absolutely nothing.
6 yuears ago i was i na car accident and faked a whiplash. Holy shit guys im literally in heaven right now.
I can do what i want and get paid for it nevertheless

okay, cool. thank you

i was hoping you could tell me about the learning curve starting out as an engineer

are there any specific challenges you had as a new engineer?

Caption typist
75c/min
Roughly 32/h

Apparently I'm not living the way I should

>redistribute childrens' inheritance
dude.... you're a cop.... you DO realize where you get paid from right ?
Not talking shit I'm just saying you get paid by a wasteful system that only stays in place because of drug policies that don't work. If it weren't for police fighting against reform of drug laws you'd be out of the job.

Welfare case. 6000 s ek 800 dallah / month. its hell, like wearing an ankle bracelet or something. you don't do shit and don't go nowhere

Same on welfare too but I am fully able to work and happy to be able. Who knows maybe once I decide to go to college ill be able to make even more than 2.3k a month doing what I love.

Are you a migrant?