Whats the best return on investment you could make on 10 thousand dollars in one year?

Whats the best return on investment you could make on 10 thousand dollars in one year?

Other urls found in this thread:

digibyte.co/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/
litebit.eu/en
shapeshift.io/#/coins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depends on the risk you are willing to take ....

3000%

Buy 10k worth of blow ... break it down rinse repeat

250$ or so

Right now? Probably just put it in a 5% savings account. Shit gotta crash soon.

invest in game freak the year they put out any pokemon game

well I don't want to lose it. For more info I'm a poor fag who doesn't want to be poor anymore. I'm not sure what is too risky I've never invested before.

check out digibyte
digibyte.co/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/
get it here
litebit.eu/en
shapeshift.io/#/coins
this will be the new eth, thank me later

Make yourself a trap whore.

Who's the seaman deeman

This thread is mine.

realistically 10% - for 10k you can invest in an index linked fund - will track S&P500 or equivalent - should get you 7-10% P.a.

for gods sake if anyone offers some get rich quick scam dont bother.

>filename

Kasia,she's pretty much the hottest thing to ever be posted on the interbutts.

IMO 6% is really all you should ever expect long term. 7-10% is waaaay too optimistic for an index fund. Yeah, I'm big in to VTI, and over the past few years I've been up 30% in some cases, but that shit won't last.

Thousand zog bucks in a year omg, I'm gonna be poor forever. I should just invest in 357 to end my suffering.

Usually, you'll get the best RoI when you are right while the vast majority is wrong.

Example: Year 1994 or something, you and only a select few believe that Yahoo! and that "internet thing" will be successful. Buy! Year 2008: you and again, only a select few, believe that Yahoo! will be dead in ten years. Sell!

Only problem is, how can you be right ? How to not fall for a meme investment ? IMO it's just luck, the odds are just only better than lottery.

You can still get a good RoI if you track some stock exchange: just buy a bunch of S&P500 euro Eurostock 50 for example. The fees are usually lower than usual because no phony "financial genius" is involved.
Problem: you need to have a lot of time. When the stock markets crash, they usually recovery, but it can take decades (it took 40-50 years after 1929, 10 years after 2007).

If you absolutely need your money at some point in the future, then stock markets are quite risky.

TL;DR: if you're not already rich, you may find a good investment, but the stakes will be very high for you.

honestly, 6 months ago if you had gone into bitcoin you would have Already tripled your money, (bitcoin has gone from 300USD each to over 1000 each in the last few months) wouldn't have the confidence in it keeping that growth to suggest going into it now tho.

Bitcoin

ehh bit of a gamble right now, cos it's at an all time high and as to if it keeps growing is down to if people keep feeding into Ubisofts statement that "bitcoins will be worth 500,000 by 2020" or not

fuggen shit

Welp, I was hoping to get out of it but it looks like I'm going to trade school to become a welder. Fuck my life.

This twat ever suck or fuck an actual dick?

you don't seem to understand how the currency works in the long term at all.

>wanting to see dicks

if you believe Ubisoft, Bitcoin is STILL a valid tactic, and since they made that statement the value has just Kept skyrocketing. and with Trump at the wheel of one of the major currencies, the UK leaving the EU and the Euro looking to die, Bitcoin is currently the "safe investment" currency for when any of these 3 currencies die

People have been saying Bitcoin has topped out for years now. No one really knows. Maybe it will hit 10k, maybe the Chinese will cause it to burn.
OP if this is money you can't lose, avoid Bitcoin.

I don't trust crypto currency at all 10 grand is way too hard to get to gamble it on something like that.

We're all at least a little gay. Ask Ron White. He'll explain.

except it's long term plan Died the moment corporations stated playing with it, it became a short term investment tool rather than an actual currency, None of it's long term plans are happening, no businesses actually buy/sell in bitcoin, it itself has become the thing being bought and sold and is functionally never used as an actual currency.

The video of her doggy while a dude pulls her hair and uses a dildo on her is the closest I've ever seen.

Agreed on VTI.

not on cam,she got fingered a few seconds,but nothing you could really fap to by its self. it's in "bunnys work out" if you want to find it, one of her best vids.

> short term investment tool
nah it's more speculation then anything else.
> no businesses actually buy/sell in bitcoin
Kind of debatable when even places like Newegg accept it. I know this is technically going through Bitpay, but still.

yeah I don't think it works like that

A somewhat less risky strategy could be to use your money to make your own business.

Think of it that way: when you work for someone, your salary will always be less than the value you generate. Why? Because that someone paid for the infrastructure required for you to work. You have to pay it back with a margin.

If you can make a business with the money you have, with minimum loans, then you'll earn more. You may even be able to hire some people and get a share of their work.

There are risks, your business could fail, but at least you'd trust the one who makes the decisions.

In the end, it depends of the laws of where you live: would you have much more security has a salary man ? What happens if your business fail: do bankruptcy laws protect you somehow or will you have to be poor for the rest of your life ?

is ripple a worthy investment? It's seems to have exploded in this past month. Will it continue to rise?

Hurr durr that Thur blue collar comidy tour gah says he's kahndah gay so he must be raht and now I thank we're awl gay hurr durr durr

a lot of that was probably riding on the bitcoin jump. many other alt coins saw similar jumps.