How do the depressed bros here manage to go to work everyday...

How do the depressed bros here manage to go to work everyday. I've been calling in sick everyday for the last week because I'm so fucking miserable I can't even get out of bed in the morning and I'm too much of a weak coward to off myself.

bump

Shitpost on pol. It won't make the depression go away but he'll.. blaming the Jews for it sure does help

Even the Jews aren't to blame for my shit life, it's all my fault.

Eh I just struggle through and go to work. Helps with the depression a little.

Also. What are you depressed about? Just cut it out?

I need more Info.

1. If you have no family or wife then you have freedom.. go eat coconuts for a while in Vanuatu or some shit.. drink kava with the Samoans

2. If you have a wife and hate your life. That's normal.. who ever said that life would be fun? Honestly who gave you permission to have fun? Did someone promise that to you? Because it's not fun. What you're feeling is a baseline. Gotta take up fishing or lifting or literally making or like.. knitting..go salsa dancing or something gay

3. If you're fat and lonely and single.. same shit.. this is the bottom.. get un fat etc

Where are we at?

See a fucking doctor and they'll give you some papers to skip work.

Take lsd

I just force myself to get up, user.
Sometimes the people around me notice how miserable I look and I just blame it on lack of sleep, put on the fake smile and keep working.
Still hoping for something or someone to take a bit of the pain away.

Are we talking chemical chronic depression, or did something else trigger it.

One you have to see a doctor about, the other you may need to see a doctor about or just get out and find a hobby.

Do they really do this?

It's clinical

If you're white and from American... Move to Australia and bang Australian whores... Of you're Australian.. move to America and fuck American whores. There are so many degenerate things I'd like to do in South East Asia before Iet my depression kill me.. like.. don't waste it..

I faked narcolepsy and got Dexedrine. On the days i can't get out of bed I pop two and hop in the shower. By the time shower is done I'm energetic and ready to go.

I live by my self and have to pay rent and bills. So I have no choice.

I don't. I'm in the same boat as you. Missed so much work I lost my job. Ended up selling everything I own besides my clothes, bed, and car, so I could pay rent. Now I'm down to no money at all, no way to get money, and I'm not going to be able to pay rent now.

My family will be traveling to visit me next week. Haven't seen them in a few years. Then I'm promptly going to kill myself the next day.

Not all employers accept doctors notes. Mine wouldn't. But they also let you miss 100 hours in 24 weeks and usually accepted scheduled time off.

at least you have a job

I'm fortunately working at a job I really like, so going to work is my only salvation.

Because I'm happier around people at work than I would be on my own. Being at work gives me something to think about even though I'm dead inside

I use the energy of despair.

I don't think about it, smoke weed

I honestly don't know how I do it. But it gets easier with every passing week. I've found some pleasure in buying shit. I've found that not having friends or romantic relationships helps me personally. I guess you just do it because it might get better some day, and you wouldn't want to miss that.

i wish i could help but i dont even know how or why im alive my dude. try drinking less and coping with a video game addiction or something. I use the two addictions to supplement eachother cuz my alcoholism alone got me in jail and made me lose my job and made me want to die a lot. so i incorporate other distractions into my week now so im not just an alcoholic. idk do whatever you have to

Do you like to do something OP?

I was mega depressed once

Then I went to a psychologist for 6 months
Then I went to a psychiatrist and got on anti depressants.

Why I just mentioned above is not for everyone, many people have misconceptions and or negative views on anti depressants. BUT I will say the combination of both helped me significantly.

Keep an open mind to it.

Drink.

Take amphetamine.

Welcome to adult life

It is never going to get better.

I've been calling in sick for the last week too. Only cause I have a rectal abscess that's been causing me a great deal of pain for the last 3 weeks. Like a knife blade up the ass. It could be worse OP at least you can walk

You just get up and do it faggot. Afterward you'll feel foolish for procrastinating around the house all week.

what did you do with the psychologist?