BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xEnPcYfqjc
youtube.com/watch?v=dflokInZmLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>loud turbopleb with add
Nothing to see here.

nice meme

i take that back im actually gettin a little spooked

You will appreciate it more on second viewing. It drags but you will get the slow build when it's done.

Did you not watch the show first or do you just lack all taste?

Better than the show desu

ADHD riddled PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBB

you haven't finished it?

I'd say Norma's scene gives it 1%

>i am the great went

youtube.com/watch?v=7xEnPcYfqjc

based lynch

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Makes sense since the show was shit. Just watch a synopsis to get all of the 2deep4u lynch horse shit that his fanboys eat up. In reality, he made shit up as he went along even if he had no idea how to connect it to the plot.

our guy
cant pinch the lynch

I don't know why this is such a disrespected opinion. There are several episodes like the pilot and finale I like more but overall the movie is amazing. I know people wanted a sequel not a prequel but for what it is it's amazing.

You clearly know nothing about the show. He abandoned it because of studio interference and came back to end it with the best episode of the series.

>I know people wanted a sequel not a prequel

That's absurd. A prequel was the most amazing thing they possibly could have done, especially an R rated one. The entire show is about gradually uncovering the dark underside of this seemingly perfect little town and the murder of the highschool princess who was actually living in hell, and then we actually get to see all of it. It fucking amazing.

Except even the first season was completely shit too.

I agree but when it came out people just wanted to know what happened to Coop. Lynch planned on a trilogy of movies that would wrap up the story but since the movie wasn't well received he didn't get the money. Now over 25 years later we are getting the conclusion.

I just think of all those fans who died in the mean time over the last two and a half decades who will never know what happens. And what if I die in a random accident. Fuck I want season three now.

I'm sure there is a few dozen capeshit threads you can post in you tasteless queer

>naked laura, donna 2.0, bowie
>boring
wew

Reminder only plebs prefer the show to the movie

This site makes no sense a movie can have a bunch of jewish cast and then have a little % but If a producer who may or not have been listed and be 1/16 jewish the meter sky rockets like crazy

Movies are meant to entertain you fucking virgin not BORE you with meaningless 2deep4u shit.

Filtered

Eh, I was only 8 when the movie came out so I don't remember. Only seriously watched the show when it came out on dvd probably 10 years later.

Bowie's in it for like 5 seconds.

but his scene was very artsy 2deep4u kwel
>tfw he is dead now

I was only 8 too weird enough and don't remember but that's just what I learned from reading old reviews because I couldn't understand how I didn't know about the movie until after watching the show a few years ago.

Lol you seem upset. Its okay if you like pleb peaks user.

This show makes no sense.

you're just too dumb to get it

is a film

producers have more influence over the content than the actors

The extended scene is longer.

Also makes the meeting above the convenience store a lot longer, and it's neat and spooky.

youtube.com/watch?v=dflokInZmLk

are you really suprised?

pleeeeeeeeb

I was actually scared watching this.

The movie isn't comfy like the show but it should be rewarded for being one of the creepiest films ever made

This is the correct response I feel.

The show had it's moments for SURE, but the movie really amped it up even more.