What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

He didn't sleep with any white women.

He was the most logical one of the group.

>logical
he was acting like a complete retard from the start and stirring shit
fucking nigger

His best friend got a waifu with superpowers.
He couldnt compete.

He was the team skeptic in a situation where being skeptical and suspicious was actively detrimental to group cohesion. Anyone incapable of understanding where he was coming from likely did not think to take into account that their perspective as a member of the audience gave them information that Lucas quite did not have access to. He had no reason to trust Eleven even if we, the viewers, knew that she had good intentions. Thus, if you take things at face value and don't put any further thought into it, Lucas comes across as irrational.

Even if rational he was a paranoid fuck

>subconsciously in love with Mike
there you go

>a jealous friend means there's a gay subtext

Playing too much D&D can do that to you. I make it a point of never trusting any new NPCs introduced by my DM after a few too many betrayals and one time where a female torture victim turned out to be a succubus.

LANDO

he was a nigger

Skeptical black guy of the group.

Most horror/thriller teen movies have this kind of character.
He was a little obnoxious but he grew on me. Especially the bandana spy shit.

This. I'm not even SJW but the whole time I was wondering why the had to make the token black character act like a autistic cunt. It didn't even add anything to the series other than the generic "friends fight then make up" element. I mean, I guess that's part of that 80's kid movie nostalgia, but they could've done it much better.

The irony is that around episode 6-7 Lucas is the one who is basically like "fuck all this shit, I want to go see the portal" which is actually what I as an audience member wanted to see, but the opposite at that point of what made sense for the actual group.

>tfw no waifu with superpowers
>swn tie you up with her lasso and force you to confess your darkest secrets
>swn grab you and take you for a sky-high jump
>swn deflect bullets for you
>swn use her tiara boomerang on you
why even live

His dad was in the Nam.

/thread

>he was acting like a complete retard from the start and stirring shit

>let's go find Will, we don't have time for this orphan annie bullshit

I give up on these threads because it's just varying degrees of retardation, you're the same stupid cunts that ask why was Barbara forgotten about