I'm not really sure that the 30 Rock writers are the right crew to be working on this show

I'm not really sure that the 30 Rock writers are the right crew to be working on this show.

I'm not really sure that the parents of OP are the right crew to be reproducing.

ICE BURNS!!!!!!!

is this some le diversity meme show

hi Sup Forums

hi

I watched the first episode and fucking hated it, even though I liked 30 rock a lot

never breed

They're not and it's showing. Some jokes are funny as fuck but the show is just constantly collapsing. 30 Rock writers should only write for a show about show business or a show where celebrities making appearances makes sense, not a show about a bunker womyn. Hell it seems most of the material would be at home for 30 Rock had it gone a few more seasons.

Naturally since it's on le netflix. Though it's pretty tame compared to their other shows mostly because the writers of 30 Rock are pretty redpilled.

PIIINNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT

FOOT SLUT

It feels like the 30 Rock Season 5 cutting room floor.

the only portion of episodes I'd say I've really liked are in the second half of Season 1. the first half is putrid, and the whole second season is an inconsistent mess

Kimmy's plot is bringing the show down, the show is actually pretty funny in small doses and you're likely to enjoy a specific scene or joke but if you put the whole thing together it's just not very good. The show also lacks Alec Baldwin's masculine charm. This is mostly related to marketing and Netflix wanting that lucrative female audience but the tried and true formula of 30 Rock is seriously compromised and Hamm's guest appearances aren't saving the show.

yeah, specific scenes/jokes are great. shit like "Daddy's Boy", "Outside Bones", or Titus building a tape tower is just classic.

I really like the characters of Titus and Lillian (and Jacqueline to a lesser extent [really liked the plot about her Native American parents]). They're one of the few reasons why I'm gonna keep watching next year, but they really need to get Lillian and Jacqueline in every episode instead of popping in and out every other one.

And I wonder how the fuck are the producers gonna deal with Ellie Kemper's pregnancy. I imagine that's gonna throw a fucking huge wrench into the production of Season 3

t. soros

None of the characters are likeable.

Liz + Jack was literally the GOAT and made you tolerate the usually terrible B plot. At least in 30 Rock Jenna and Tracey eventually got good but were offset at that point by how bad Kenneth/Hazel/Misc writers had become.

Kimmy/D'nigger/Dong are all lame ass characters. Jane Krakowski's character is fucking hilarious though.

If the show was more cynical and drier, I'd be more inclined to like it.

I want to like it but it's not that funny or compelling. I'm only on the 4th or 5th episode.

Meanwhile, I've finished the first season of Shameless already.

lol Lip got cucked by his dad.

the 5th episode is an utter black hole of comedy IMO.

the only joke I laughed during the whole episode was "First time on bath salts, dear?"

Brah, she fucked Dong without a condom. They are going to include it.

>Kenneth
>not the GOAT

Yeah I find myself laughing, maybe 2-3 times per episode. I'll probably drop it t.b.h.

oh God, duh! I feel idiotic now

I would maybe suggest sticking around at least to the end of the first season for individual jokes, but I wouldn't blame you for stopping here.