Who cares

me nigga

I like her monster ass if you catch my drift

big breasts
big lips

she makes me cum

Good flow, lyrics, etc.

lol.

with that verse she makes illmatic sound lame.

I'm not sure if they do, user. Find cooler friends.

Because Nicki (who is viewed as lowest common denominator pop shit) upstaged Jay-Z (who everybody above 35 and from the East coast will insist is the GOAT)

kanyes verse was better

Simply because its a good song and unexpected that something she is involved with would be good.

shes usually bad at rapping but her verse in monster was pretty good and probably had the most energy of all the verses in the song so it was a big surprise and people enjoy pleasant surprises

pretty much this
noeone expects anything decent to come out of that cunts mouth so when she spits a half decent bar people go apeshit

it was the first half-decent rap verse from a woman

Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong, Loch Ness, Goblin, ghoul, a zombie with no conscience

also

Cake, cake-cake, cake-cake, cake

anyone who thinks jay z is still good needs to unironically leave Sup Forums

>who is lauryn hill

jay z is a great entrepreneur not so much a great rapper.

I'll concede; the first in over a decade

It's sixteen thousand times better than Ice Cubes.

No one who actually listens to the genre thinks Jay-Z is anything.

PINK WIG
THICC ASS
GIVE EM WHIPLASH

>most people around me have only listened to 10 hip hop records... well i've listened to 20!!

>who is lil kim

fantastic question

Try 20,000, you philistine.

Kanye definitely had the best verse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg0Mm6EdYZU

youtube.com/watch?v=SeXQzwiZA88

Female rappers are generally garbage as fuck so her verse was able to stand out (and still does to this day).

because she's sugalite
youtube.com/watch?v=LuTGIT3ZKhE

PINK HAIR THICK ASS GIVE EM WHIPLASH

I THINK BIG GET CASH MAKE EM BLINK FAST

Published on Nov 3, 2015

Published on Jul 29, 2014

earl sweatshirt > jay z

objectively

true shits

he's a business man, not a business, man

>ywn be as based as donnie

it's a good gimmick that catches your ear at first listen but after a while it gets tired. kanye's has the only worthwhile verse.

>the first in over a decade
who is missy elliot

talk to me when earl has 3 classics and not 1 really good album, 1 mediocre, and one trash

Yeah I thought the verse was OK at first and now I fucking hate it and skip this song, frankly.

she has never released a single good song so there's that

me on the left

He's certainly on pace for it
I used to like Jay Z but his last released have seriously made me reflect on that

This is far
I do the same but my ranking is more like

Kanye > > > > > > Minah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jay Z

it was her breakthrough moment. she had some decent bars and no competition so industry and public alike ate that shit up
gr8 b8. honestly enough pleb highschoolers on here are gonna ignorantly agree with you so i am not even sure it was intentional. well done

>a
Jay Z has been trash since American Gangster

it pains me to say this but its fact

I'd give just about anything for a nicki sextape to leak.. you know one's gotta exist.

so only 9 albums ranging from classics to solid. and what has earl done besides put out some interesting stuff? he is good but not game changing, not creating impressive projects as a whole, not even making a lane for himself to reach jay z.