I've noticed my fellow britbongs complaining about how we're doomed and shit like that when the SHTF happens

I've noticed my fellow britbongs complaining about how we're doomed and shit like that when the SHTF happens.

What you need for the happening.

Strength.Work out, start running. start learning some sort of martial art, do military exercises. For mental strength start meditating, it may sound like hippy shit but it's good for you.
Weapons.

You can order swords, axes, knives and machetes, crossbows and bows off the internet and buy them in shops. You can also buy any form of armour you want.
I reccomend a good quality military knife, a military flak jacket (melee weapons will be more common here than guns when the SHTF, and flak jackets can be bought for like £60 off surplus stores), a good machete, axe, or sword (has to be good quality) and a crossbow. Get a bow if you practice with it (like I do.)
Also, if you can, get a shotgun licence. They're not too difficult to get, and if the martial law police are coming, hide them under your floorboards. You can get illegal firearms, although I've never had one and I'm not saying you should buy one.

Learn survival skills. Learn to make shelter, hunt, forage, etc. There's plenty of nice forests here if you know where to find them and nobody gives a shit if you're camping in an isolated location.

Also, I reccomend moving to the countryside. The countryside is 100% white, most people own firearms and people are tightly knit. Chances are most city dwellers and shitskins won't reach the countryside, they'll die of starvation, from other people, the cold or bombing and disease.

If you have a good house then store food, more weapons, ammunition, traps, candles, everything you need.
Also get a group of fellow nationalists to survive with you.

I'll answer any questions you guys have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQdinqO2u5o
throwflame.com/products/flamethrower/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35980571
davidduke.com/jewish-tribalism-manipulates-bbc/
dailystormer.com/jewish-and-zionist-influence-at-the-bbc/
rense.com/general38/brits.htm
jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgovernments-uk-media.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump.

you fellow britbongs don't want to know this shit? kek

Moving to the white countryside is a good idea and alone will increase your chances by 90% You won't get to kill any mudslimes though.

How much of a time estimate do you guys have? I know the US is probably good for two decades or so, you guys think you have a decade left before the mudslimes go nuts? More time? Less time?

Where can I buy my tinfoil hat OP?

you must have sources

bump 4 u

bump

Exactly. The countryside is great.
At the most? 60 years. At the least? 5 years. I can't say but it will happen in that timeframe.
It's called common sense.

>I can't say but it will happen in that timeframe.

What will happen? (Or what do you see being most likely to happen?)

Total societal collapse

Either a right wing revolution, or a total collapse of the system. Like going back to medieval levels collapse. 90% of people in the world will die.

hey fellow brits, can u check out this video i made, i feel as if we are really short of good farage memes that can compete with the donald

youtube.com/watch?v=mQdinqO2u5o

My summer project this year is building a happening home out on the moor.

Anyone have any good links for plan regarding traditional building techniques and plans?

bump this needs to develop into a full blown survival thread for europe.

aww

This is nice

sad

but nice

Bump for the semi-redpilled Englishmen I used to talk to. We fell out of touch a few years back, and they were wary of what was happening in the bigger cities with popularion change. Antony, if you happen on this, stay safe man. I promise I'll do the same.

Is there a country that's better equipped for the happening than the US? I mean ANY happening. Zombie outbreak would be straight up fucked in pretty much any state.

OP make sure to organize a nationalist group

My associate in MI5 wants to know more

>90% of people in the world will die.
>because my irrelevant island "nation" falls.

Sure thing.

This is very good. People must understand that they need to buy a few supplies they ought to have anyway and they must learn a new way of thinking -- not build a fortress and learn kung fu for twenty years. Check out Mark Animal MacYoung on fighting and the fighting mindset, and FerFAL on how he survived the Argentine economic collapse. Check out Kevin Flaherty's excellent Cryptogon blog, Flaherty was an American IT dropout who moved to a self-sufficient farm in rural New Zealand and documented the process on his blog. I'm not suggesting going that far but Flaherty's topics, followed stories and book recommendations are always relevant and highly worth your time.
Also check out the book (rec'd by Flaherty) Where There Is No Doctor.

Hierarchical formal groups run by government manipulators and the thought police = bad.
Getting to know your neighbors and watching each other's yards plus benefitting from the immediately-local nanoeconomy of the pool of skills you and your neighbors can share = good.

is that a fucking flame thrower

Is that a fucking flamethrower at the bottom?

Looks like it.

Flame thrower are fully legal in the US.

Yes

Very few states restrict flamethrowers, it uses propane instead of napalm though.

Less than $2,000
throwflame.com/products/flamethrower/

Consider getting a means of cooking outdoors with wood, a stove or oven, and learning food skills like cleaning game, preserving food in jars, and recognizing food problems.

>I will never live in the US.

Kill me now.

wtf is SHTF?
stupid homo titty fuck?

Ray Mears has spoken thank you Ray

Shit Hits The Fan
Big terrorism
Massive tech failure
Plagues disrupt logistics
Niggers leave the cities because welfare was cut off and they want to scavenge in suburbs near to highways

Seriously ask yourself, what do you have that depends on city electricity, and how long could you easily replace that? Would you lose all your food and your ability to cook in a three day blackout?

Uh.. you can move at anytime.

You guys have fully fucking lost it. If your obese ass dies at the end of a coppers rifle because you were larping with an axe then good riddance.

So in the US police kill people who effectively demand to be killed and in the UK the police kill people who attempt to acquire firewood? It's like Magna Carta was reversed.

>having a dresser
>having a diagonal doily on it
a duvet is okay
>having a duvet coverlet

I know who's behind this

Fellow Britons, we must rally, post haste!
Leave the EU and boycott the mainstream media.
The Zionist Jewish overlords can suck my dick. Keep your money close to your bed, your blade close. The refugees and Muslims are only minor comparatively to whats really going on.

You know with a metal lathe, some kind of welder and basic machining tools + some blueprints you can make basically any kind of firearm and ammunition right?

>implying it will be the UK alone
sand niggers are infesting everywhere and breeding like roaches, once the powderkeg goes up in one country, they'll be blowing everywhere across the globe

South east here btw, police are on high alert for refugees and basically because the youth beat the shit out of each other on weekends so i reckon theres going to be more police enforcing their "dispersal zones"

you can though
it's called a plane ticket

buy one today before the mudshits behead you

I dont see why anyone really has a problem with mixed-race or black people in general, or any specific race, we should all be trying to erase corruption and unethical journalism in Britain but instead we all shout about the "fucking pakis" starting corner shops. We need British Sovereignty but even then its all fucked anyway

Its impossible to move there permanently is it not? I'm a software engineer and I would love to for better money but are the immigration rules not insane?

hahaha

It's a pain in the ass but completely possible.

When Britain chooses to stay in the EU its going to be proof that the governments scare tactics work

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35980571

davidduke.com/jewish-tribalism-manipulates-bbc/

dailystormer.com/jewish-and-zionist-influence-at-the-bbc/

rense.com/general38/brits.htm

jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgovernments-uk-media.html

I dont expect people to read all of this but still, the information is there for you to find as well, if google doesnt censor it.

It really indicates to me that the source of the worlds biggest problems is religion, although im not saying all religion is inherently bad.

Judaism is Semitic tribalism, not a religion. Categoric objection to religion is a Jewish attack on Christianity with many useful idiot true believers.

RARE
A
R
E

P3NIS ID

why not she wearing a burka?

The Jew will come for us regardless, UKIP is kosher and will draw us into closer commonwealth ties (africa). Leaving the EU will simply slow things down.

15-20 years at most.

See:

Value binaries are the worst tyranny and lead to 1984 tier shit. Ethnic groups are the best wall against tyranny.

Maybe you, and most other "survivalists", should be more concerned with living life to its fullest and reproducing.

You will die one day, whether it be from war, famine, diabetes, or heart disease. Why not focus on enjoying life, being productive, and perpetuating your genome?

just go to any American bar and find an American girl to marry like in that movie where Kiera Knightley smiles awkwardly every 5 seconds of every scene she's in

>P3N1S
>Penis
>3 penis
Jon Lajoie confirmed

My normy friends call me crazy and start calling me shit like anti-Semite when i try telling them things like this. They all want to stay in EU and blame problems on the "Illuminati" when the real threats are out there, you just can't find them when you don't search more than whats on your facebook newsfeed or whats on TV news. all controlled by Jews.

Nice flamethrower

>ID

Yeah, just be the nicest, smartest guy they know, don't be pushy but don't back down either.
The reflexive anti-Nazism they are brainwashed into is emotional and not logical, so you cannot argue against it.