Italians are white

>italians are white

Lebanese people, such as the ones in that pic, are considered white. They are Caucasian.

Fuck off, Lebanese are Arabs therefore not white

Since when is Arab a race??

Since always, they are Semites therefore related to the niggers

Italians are like watered down Spaniards.

Those are Lebanese you mongoloid

>italians are white xD

Not Sicilians.....they have nigger blood lol

Marchisio is the most majestic man in the juve team right now

Wow. Just because they speak Arabic you think they're Arabic. Arabs only comprise 20% of all muslims globally. And not all people in the Arab world are actually arabs.

First of all if they were Arab, arabs are Caucasus.

Secondly, Lebanese people identify with being Phoenician more than Arab.

Another example are Egyptians. They speak Arabic. Egyptians aren't arabs. They're Egyptian. They long existed before Arab conquest and then you think suddenly they were all replaced by Arabs?

The rest of North Africa also speak Arabic but are also not arabs. Mostly people of Berber descent and other indigenous North African people.

Some of them have Norman blood in them.

What is your point?

I know it's summer and everything but you ain't gotta be here spewing uneducated shit

They're fucking Moors.

Nordic people are the only true whites.

Nordics are mixed with Lapps and other Uralics.

Is that why theyre such pathetic cucks. Thank God im a pure Eastern European and our men are still men and our women are still feminine while your feminists are getting deep ovarian creampies by Mohammad and Tyrone. Fuck outta here cuck

All your women are as hairy as fuck, they are so hairy that I think you dudes are mating with bears

This is a fucking fantastically hilarious post

Only Some Dutch are treu white. Better come and see for yourself soon do. They are importing niggers and shitskins by the 1000's.

And your women are fat and bitchy. Make sure you raise Mohammads child as your own or the courts will place a bounty on your head

Spanish girls are the most beautiful.

Stop doing drugs!! (Or stop talking)

Feminine Eastern European women

You guys are fucking bears and you don't even realize it

I'm not, they are the most beautiful.

Youre fucking Mohammads creampie. Thats why your nordic girlfriends pussy feels extra wet and not the usual dry it normally is having to fuck a pathetic beta who remarkably descended from vikings and warriors.

At least I am not fucking a bear