Tfw just realized this autistic manlet DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES

>tfw just realized this autistic manlet DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES
his passes, his shots, his dribbles. he may lose the ball to a tackle or have his pass intercepted, but he DOESN'T make silly mistakes like a normal footballer.
>He doesn't make mistake on passes
>He doesn't overextend the ball
>he doesn't fuck up a ball control

this really activates my almonds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C5ZHlQtqBRc?t=3m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, we had this same discussion a few months back. Messi really is an Android of a player judging by his precision and mathematical technique.

Too bad hes kinda boring to watch. What happened to all the GOAT South American flair players?

>he may have his pass intercepted
>He doesn't make mistake on passes

what did OP mean by this?

>Messi sees a pass between a defender's legs,
>Defender manages to deflect the otherwise perfect pass

now here's a mistake
>Messi sees a pass between a defender's legs
>Makes a mistake and passes to defender instead or misses the pass completely

it all depends on the intent and execution. Just like how getting your penalty caught by a goalkeeper isn't a mistake shot.

>tfw just realized this

Took you too long m8.

>Tom Brady has a never thrown an interception
>Its that the defender manages to intecept the otherwise perfect pass
>Clayton Kershaw has never surrendered a homerun
>Its that the batter manages to hit the otherwise perfect pitch
>LeBron James has never had a bad pass
>Its that the defender manages to deflect an otherwise perfect pass

>tfw just realized this autistic manlet DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES

oh of course, he does

he missed several penalties
he misses fair amount of shots
he loses the ball (rarely, but it happens)

are you the guy who only watches YT highlights?

he has a pretty terrible conversion rate for penalties, at least in recent years

saying he doesn't make mistakes is retarded
he is the GOAT, though

>le **never** chokes in big matches man
youtu.be/C5ZHlQtqBRc?t=3m23s

you mean the penalties he took which were all caught?

Your stupidity brings dishonor to our nation

Watching Lamps take the ball from Messi for that counter attack goal and the penalty miss at Camp Nou never stops being funny.

I don't see the point of your reply
Are you trying to make a joke? Are you agreeing with me? Are you disagreeing? Do you actually want an answer to this question?

user. a goalkeeper catching a penalty is not a mistake from the player. I don't know how to dumb it down any lower than that

What kind of dumb logic is this?

Not beating the keeper in a penalty is also your fault and a mistake specially if the penalty taker was very predictable or shot a slow ball that was easy to catch

With your logic messi could just shoot the ball to the middle all the time and then say "lol not my fault the keep was there" kys

>It's another euroboo tries to gain favor with yuroshits by shitting on his own countrymen episode

Cringe t b h

He's a manlet. That's an error by default

t. 6'1"

That depends on your taste, imo Barcelona plays the most entertaining football in the world, and Messi and Iniesta are the most fun players to watch

Suárez is 6'1'' and Messi doesn't look like a midget next to him

kek

>being a genetical elitist is considered humour in Germany
I thought we were past that time

Suarez is just under 6ft, and Messi is standing closer to the camera

no the ones he blasted into the crowd like in the copa america final
but he's nonetheless the goat field player, pens just aren't his greatest strength

>What happened to all the GOAT South American flair players?

>what was Suarez at slipperpool
>what is every huezilian overhyped babby

You thought wrong, hombre.

are you retarded?

do you know what a mistake is?

if you make a choice to play the ball at one angle of the net and it goes exactly where you intended how is that a mistake? maybe you should brush up on the understanding of the mistakes in sports

Because taking a penalty does not only comprise of shooting the fucking ball on goal

The goalkeeper is there for a reason and if you aren't able to fool him or shoot him where he cannot reach it, it's also your fault, your mistake.

I am sure that a the "perfect forward" that every team wants is one that always shoots on goal but that his shots always end up being stopped by the goal keeper

Kys retard brit

I am not a Messi hater cause I respect his skills and his life. but you have to admit CR7 is WAY BETTER than Messi, Here's everything. Look CR7 was born in a really poor family he grew and grew... and now he became what people believe the best soccer player on this planet. I wonder how he grew and became who he is now? He trained everyday LEGIT EVERYDAY, never gave up and always tried again. trained. remember that word. Lets take a look at Messi. Messi is NATURAL when he was born he already had his ability's he didn't work for it. he trains shit now cause his guts are all natural. When I take a look back at CR7 he TRAINED - see I used the word... He TRAINED to become who he is now but Messi didn't do NOTHING. Ronaldo MADE him self Messi did nothing. Ronaldo = Hard work. Messi = Nothing. Look how Messi quit Argentina? Why? lets take a look Messi missed this massive penalty in Copa America. He missed for his International team ' Argentina. Okay you might be thinking how CR7 missed a penalty to! But if you take a look whats more insane/important? Messi pen ofc Ronaldo missed a pen in the damn quarter finals what would of do nothing. idk I think is was in the round of 16 I got no idea but Messi's is still way more insane and he missed it. HE IS WEAK and quit International soccer. I think International soccer is Way more important than Club soccer cause Your playing for your own country instead you might be playing for another club in another country Playing for your country makes you be more effective and strong. Ronaldo NEVER quit International soccer or Club soccer which makes him STRONG!!! and gain he will never give up. Messi weak as SHIT. It doesn't matter if he has more ballondors cause it basically means the best of the YEAR not in the PLANET* now retards listen to my message and RONALDO LOVERS HALA RONALDO!!!!!!

He's right and you're wrong, penalties are a guessing game like rolling dice.
Tenia que ser Panama, basura negra

Shut up chicano indio de mierda

can't wait for trump to deport you ass kek

messi is really good but he does make mistakes. even he admitted he should have scored in the world cup final vs germany. it wasn't an open net but neuer was beat.
it doesn't really matter though, you don't judge a player on less than 1% of his games.

I have no Mexican blood, ancestry and I'm a citizen. Negro asqueroso, mono de mierda

>you don't judge a player on less than 1% of his games.
what are you doing on Sup Forums, then?

Sure thing Juan, you have to go back

A real american would just have called me an irrelevant canal country or something not some salty insult in spanish about niggers

I'll enjoy it so much when trump deports either you or your entire family lmao

i'm not that dude but i don't think trump isn't deporting any more people that usual. trump would say anything to get elected. now that he's in power he doesn't give a shit.

I wasn't born here but I'm still not some Mexican/central american savage, however I am a citizen and you're still basura negra and a mono feo de mierda
Now kys el general

sure, but neymar is 30 times more exciting to watch, he feels like he has to show off in every touch

This. Yet people in flyover states still believe that all immigrants will be gone and jobs will magically fall from the sky after Trump takes over

tbf if you fuck up a first touch or an easy pass in barca, considering their playing style, you fucked your team that is so far up the pitch because every one is confident that such mistakes are not possible for them so it's hard to find a barca player that fucks simple stuff up

>Kinda boring to watch.

just post webms showing his inner and outer autist and shut op's mouth

>Messi really is an Android of a player judging by his precision and mathematical technique.
IMO this is what makes Messi so fun to watch. That robotic and near flawless technicality puts him in a realm of his own.

>Messi sees a shot and takes it
>keeper manages to deflect an otherwise perfect shot

>Messi sees a shot and takes it
>Makes a mistake and shoots within keepers range instead of scoring

What the fuck are you onabout?

He missed a penalty in the Copa final

No, he shot a perfect penalty. The weather conditions where just so atrocious that it kept the ball out of the goal.

He's basically like if a 11 year old created himself on FIFA and maxed out all the attributes to 99

He was fed sprite with growth hormones throughout his adolescence