Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

I have this great girlfriend who treats me well, buys me things, fucks me whenever I want, she has a perfect body and she loves me unconditionally, faithful as could be.

I have it made, what could possibly be wrong with that?

Yet, she's so in love with me that sometimes I feel trapped in this unrealistic exchange of love that is so constant and grandiose I feel like I can't actually connect with her on a human level. I try getting this across to her but nothing works.

I don't want to lose her, but I would be lying if I said I loved or respected her the way I used to. What do Sup Forums? I'm coming here so I'm at a loss for all other options.

I have same issue

Just roll with it, as wheels roll

It's like you have your own fan club, we're backstreet boy now

I've gotten this shit my whole life though, and it's dehumanizing. I'm sick of showing up to things with her friends or with her family and being paraded around like a fucking trophy boyfriend. It was fun and cool at first but now I feel like an object.

She's just head over heels about me and I don't feel the same, it's awkward at this point. I feel like I'll kill the fucking girl if I break up with her though because she always says shit like "I'll never love anyone else" and all this intense shit like that that puts me at this awful crossroads of freedom and not hurting her

>inb4 objectification double standard hrr drr

Well OP, this is one of the early signals that you prefer men. Maybe you have never consciously considered it before, but yes, you are gayish. That is where the insatisfaction and lack of connectedness comes from. You want a man's embrace and attention.

Teenagers and their made up shit.

I was in a similar situation.

My ex gf was loaded. Amazing body. My perfect type of girl. She had a condo in Hawaii and a house in Southern California for anytime vacation.

She would buy me stuff all the time. Most of it when I didn't even ask or even expect it was coming.

The problem is that she didn't challenge me one bit. Anything and everything I said she happily went along with it. She never stood up for herself. It was all about me and not about us. It felt weird. As weird as it sounds past relationships I has with girls who were cunts at times and called me out on my bull shit and stood up for themselves was actually more attractive features then this girl who just lived to please me and didn't try to voice herself her needs or anything else.

I think I feel ya OP

How long until you meet Francisco, the love of your life and you bring him home to meet Daddy?

I mean you're not wrong, I've had the occasional instance of bisexuality in my life and have been thinking about it a lot lately

Thank you man, fucking thank you. She's rich, has a mansion in Miami, fucks me whenever I want, but it gets weird after a while. I want someone who will talk to me and challenge me and interest me and she doesn't.

It's like if you were to get the best blowjob ever, of course we all love blowjobs but we need other things too, books to read and things to learn in between the times we're nutting in a girl's mouth.

Sorry that you're jealous to the point that you need to let everybody in an internet forum know that your self-doubt is so intense you can't handle others having it good so you actually have to publicly lie to yourself just to make it through the day. Pathetic

Did you break up with her ?

so many manlets in this thread, fuck off and let the men speak.

I'm not going to pretend this is true for everyone, but in my case you're definitely correct. The first time I had a man grab me by the waist, hold me and kiss me, push me to my knees and put his cock in my mouth, take me to bed and fuck me, then spoon me for an hour with his arms around me, I knew I fucked up by marrying a woman.

uhhh ok wow, im not this much of a faggot. i think about dicks sometime and go "that would be interesting" you're a hopeless cocksucking faggot user. not saying its wrong, but you have a potent strain of gay floating around in you

Can't let yout partner construct an unrealistic idea of who they think you are.

Be real, destroy her allusions. If she sticks around you got a keeper

Have you tried anal?

That reminds me of one day during me exchange student program in Germany
we grilled at a roof from a uncompleted building and drank good beer
good day

I mean, it's not like I went on living a lie. I was honest with my wife, she said she knew I was gay but loved me anyway. We got a divorce, and I've been living with that man to this day.

She doesn't have illusions of me, I treat her well, I help her through her eating disorder, I talk to her when she's sad. I make her laugh, she's my best friend and I'm hers. It's just that she's become so obsessed it makes these genuine moments we share feel commodified. She talks about how she shows pictures of me to all her friends and they think I'm so handsome, and it's like yeah wow thank you that's flattering, but then I just kind of sit there like a museum exhibit. I don't know, I get really weird around personal attention but have always been the type of person to receive a lot of it just by nature of how I act.

Is it just all my fault and I'm externalizing it onto her, this perfect angel I'm ruining with my own self-doubt? That's my fear through all of this.

Yeah, and when it stopped working we went to rimjobs. It still isn't working. I'm terrified man, options are running out.

how old are you?
how old is she?

Damn, ok you deserve that gayness in the anus then user, I hope you're happy. I won't lie, had a few flings with guys when I was in rehab in my late teens and there's something there you cant find with women. I won't lie and say the thought of swallowing the cum of the only cock I've ever sucked doesn't turn me on still, or that ive ever felt anything like the inside of a twink's ass.

I can relate. Gf was all over me called me perfect and shit just like other anons here. She did everything I wanted, bought me things and such.

She also had shitty friends that would treat her like shit and make her feel bad about herself, she was a solid 8, they were 3,5 all singles, boys and girls and frustrated as fuck. But still, she wanted to be their friend and begged for them to validate her. Reached the point where she would listen to their bullshit, talked bad behind my back and she ended up playing me and as a fool I thought I lost much.

I have met several other girls like her after that, they were all ignored or neglected by daddy so they become your little slave to fill a need, and I you remain normal and don't fill it she will find other people to fill it. You are her trophy and it makes her feel good untill nobody cares about you anymore and she has to find something else to be the cool girl again.

One day they are your slave and you're head over heels, the next day you are nothing.

Both 20 years old, though I act like a grouchy, jaded 75 year old man and she acts like she's 12. It's a really weird mix

you're a faggot mate. go fuck a hooker and loose your virginity

The day her friend stop caring about those pics of you, you're dead. You're just an attention/validation toy for her.

Don't worry. Most women change from how they are when you first meet them. They women become frigid entitled girls when they become convinced that they got you for life.

Instead of that happening with your gf, she might downgrade to someone much more reasonable when the complacency settles in.

I'm sorry that happened to you man. I feared that for a while as she was in a bad spot and I thought once she was out of it she would forget about me, but she's only gotten more in love with me. 4 months in and she was talking about marriage. We're freshman in college. This same thing happened with my girlfriend in Junior year and it ended really badly (cheated on her because I was going to kill myself, did try to kill myself, mom got me to hospital 20 minutes before internal organs corroded beyond repair, had to deal with her and the girl i cheated on her with finding out, and my now ex-girlfriend trying to tera me and my best friend apart. fucking cunt, cant go through anything like that again which makes breaking up with my current girlfriend feel terrifying)

I'm sorry for your autism.

Nope, you couldn't possibly know the nature of our relationship from the little information posted. Sorry for whatever has happened to you to make you project your own insecurities onto that post, I hope you find solace from the pain my human brother.

So it kind of depends how special you think she is. If shes's honest, like you can genuinely trust her and are sure she would never go fuck another guy then shes's pretty special. thats hard to find.
If she's kind and has a good heart, she's a keeper. Finding a girl to challenge you isnt really that big of a deal bro. thats what your friends are for.
My fiancee is honest as fuck, and kind. shes a keeper. I've gotten frustrated i cant really have an in depth conversation with her about topics i find interesting but realize how special she is and how hard it is to find someone that's completely devoted.

I'm sorry for your externalized self hate

I'm kinda happy it happens since I won't have to deal with her at 50 years old.
I may be wrong. But you should still remain careful user.

There's something wrong with those perfect girls.

I don't care if you think it's about my insecurities. You should still remain careful, take care of yourself, user.

For some reason I believe the OP
Everyone else in this thread is full of shit though
Sounds like your bubble is close to popping anyway OP. People express love in different ways, But sooner of later it becomes exhausting.

If you and her are both white, impregnate her while you still can, and perpetuate your whiteness for all eternity. Plus a kid might take the focus off you a little.

Or it might make it worse

OP Is a fag

This is so spot on it's insane user, I won't go into detail but you're absolutely right. This is what I needed to hear. I just need to find other people to stimulate me in different ways. I'm living with my best friend, a fellow musician and fellow philosophy major. If I'm not intellectually stimulated by the end of this summer I'll need a fucking jumper cable to get my brain started. I need to stop thinking poorly of her because she doesn't fill my ever need.

Guys, do you think these perfect girls are unsatisfactory as they give us so much we end up expecting more and more from them until they can no longer possibly provide us with it? I've decided thanks to this user to stick with her. Worst case scenario I'll make the decision after she visits me in late June, but if I'm being honest this girl is the one and I've always known it, that's why I care enough to get cold feet about being with her. I was never nervous in any other relationship simply because I always had another girl to fuck or to bitch to when my girlfriend wasn't "enough" for me. I have the greatest girl on this Earth for me and all I do is sit and think about what could be better. I need to get my fucking ego in check and appreciate her for how amazing she is. Thanks guys, I don't know which of you slapped the sense into me but it worked

How about if we can roll trips OP has baby?

They all say that til you split and she's out fuckin someone within a month don't be so naive

You're on
Check these
Will require proof of OP's whiteness

Walmart.....sigh.

Nope, I know she would never cheat on me. She originally wanted an open relationship as her last boyfriend of 4 years was abusive and they both fucked other people, so she assumed this was the norm. I told her this wasn't what I wanted and she was so thrilled to hear it, she actually thought I just wasn't worth her dedication. I've essentially cheated on her twice during "breaks" where I just needed to figure out where she stood with me, as again, I've never been committed to anybody in my life before her. She's stayed with me and was understanding when she saw I genuinely regretted it. She won't cheat on me, because if she were ever to all of a sudden want somebody else were open enough that she would talk to me about it. That being said, we fuck constantly when were together and when were not fucking were still together, so I just don't even know where either of us would find the time.

I feel this on a deep level. My girlfriend is perfect and gives me all her love and it hasn't died down. I love her but I don't love her like she does me. It is kinda like having a dog. You love your dog but not as much as your dog loves you.

I did. She caught me cheating. She even forgave me for cheating. Which pissed me off so much. She was such a pussy who couldn't defend herself or stick up for herself that she forgave me for cheating on her. I broke up with her for her forgiving me which is weird bc usually it is the other way around

That reminds me, another reason to stay with this chick. SHE DOESNT WANT KIDS.

She was also bi with a strong lean towards women before she met me, and had only had sex with two guys before me. This means not only possible threesomes if ever the want arose, but also that she has redpilled lesbian views of sex and relationships (i.e. lets just chill and fuck and love each other without all the straight people bullshit)

You got used to and don't appreciate a good thing. The dopamine spike is now a plateau.
When you go through suffering and loss, which you will, you will learn.

THIS
oh my god, thank you. You love your dog, but you always know you're the 'top dog'. You don't want to be 'top dog', you want to be 'equal dog'.

Good metaphor user

I kind of oddly understand this.

I have a 9/10 Korean qt GF. She buys me lots of things, takes me on trips, she's hotter than any other girlfriend I've ever had. Nothing off limits in sex. Sex is good. Has a really good job, takes care of herself, dresses nice, etc.

I get really bored of how vanilla life is. Day to day life is work-comehome-sex-food-netflix-chill and the weekends are 99% wake up-sex-attend birthday/family event/friend event/some fucking event-go home-sex-sleep

I get tired of the constant events that she drags me around to and we have to spend money on. It's like life is a fucking autopilot, every weekend is some event

I have fun with it sometimes, but other times I often wonder why the fuck I'm even in attendance. It's literally just because she wants me there, as a status symbol/image thing. You're fucked if you do and fucked if you don't. She says it's fine if I don't go, but then 6 months later when I stop going to events its "you never go to anything important to me, blah blah".

I often feel like I just don't have time for ME and anything I want to do or accomplish because we're always so god damn busy with social events.

I wasn't talking about cheating but more like, today you have everything, tomorrow she takes everything away when you can't fulfil her void anymore.
But you're right, only you know what's going on.

You sound like a fucking chick. So you're a boy toy?

Now this nigga is talking my language. I think at a certain point it's not the girl herself, but the fact that I know a lot of what I'm feeling, these insurmountably euphoric moments of pure love and bliss that seem to transcend the human experience are, like any other high, just chemical. It's just oxytocin flooding the brain in the presence of a mate, a bastardization of life's purposeless purpose of procreation. However, I think one needs to realize that loving someone is finding someone who emits that, and its them that makes the chemical release and not the chemical that makes you feel what you're feeling. People see this cynical philosophy as the end road of philosophy, the incontestable truth as they see all positivity as some sort of bias, some sort of wanted comfortable end to their musings. I have found this not to be true, that there is always one final step once you've reached this point that proves the good in the world. If it is purely chemical then I'll treat it like I treat other drugs, making sure I never over indulge so as to leave the experience lack luster. Thanks for bringing this up user, I wish I knew more people like you in real life. Probably wouldn't be so lonely and contrived in social situations anymore.

Your dog doesn't love you moron. They evolved to have a pack mentality and to suck up to a leader as a means of survival.

i envy you, every time i play the game i lose. But for whatever reason you win everytime you even think about playing it

Least you aren't on r9k Sup Forumsro

Oh, ok, sorry mate. I just thought you were being a petty douche. This is Sup Forums after all. I see what you mean and it's something I feared for a long time. I had awful parents growing up that raised me so poorly I have CPTSD, essentially a generalized form of PTSD that comes from no event in particular but because you never developed properly. As a result I never understood being faithful and still struggle with understanding why somebody would stay faithful. She helps me learn and grow in this way, and for that I'm so grateful to her. I'm finally at a place where I can honestly trust her, and it's taken me 6 months of careful prying into her psyche to see if she can truly be trusted. I'm neurotic as shit, so my trust is never illplaced. That being said, I've never trusted anybody but her in my adult life, so it's hard to have a shit record when you're 1/1

Great deduction from one post, user. I was lamenting on the parts I dislike and the things she does for me.

I also oblige her equally. I buy her things, take her on trips, social events from my group of friends/family (I just naturally have a smaller family).

I ravage her in bed. I do plenty of things she hates, but it doesn't stop me. My answer is always "if you don't like it, then leave" and she never does.

So yeah I guess if that makes me a "boy toy" or a "chick" then yeah, that's me.

It's truly amazing how you can tell how insecure and housebound someone is based on their mental gymnastics to jump to conclusions over the internet. Keep enjoying the virgin life, my friend.

You should introduce her to Tyrone in order for her to feel the superiority of BBC

Exactly man, she's constantly around me. She never leaves. It's important to find some way to have time to yourself. I'm a musician and am getting paid by my school to make an album this summer (it's a long story) and I'm seeing this as my chance to deeply connect with myself and solidify my passion into something I can use as this time to be alone. Find that something, you lose yourself without it

Lol homie, don't listen to cats like that. They're not worth your time, this is Sup Forums. You have to siphon through the jealous autismo bullshit or you'll become one yourself.

I see. Glad it's helping you grow up, user. Hope everything is fine for you and your doubts are just doubts. I myself struggle too, I see women more like threats as I have met mostly manipulative and girls trying to use me. But I guess I should learn to start trusting people a little bit more. Thanks anyway.

Eh, I'm the only guy thats ever made her cum and she's the only girl I've ever been with romantically that consistently makes me cum. Both of us need to feel comfortable around our partner in sex because early sex trauma in life. My cock is pretty average, but she genuinely seems to think it's big enough. I keep telling her she doesn't need to lie to me when she says my cock is too big for her and she looks at me like I'm crazy. I don't know man, maybe I am. I'm like 7 inches and have the skinniest cock I've ever seen, she's also only 5 foot though.

Yeah, trust is a give and take. It needs to come from both ends. Think about whether or not you feel somebody will do well by your trust, and if you think they will give it to them. From there only time will tell if you can trust them or not, but don't make them wait forever to prove themselves. I hope all works out for you user. I appreciate your advice and hope mine helps in return

good advice. I almost never post on here, and I'm gonna go shower and then fuck my gf now instead. thnx user.

will provide proof if trips occurs, will jizz on something and send it to her as a semen sample to do with what she pleases in the letter im sending her today, will provide proof

hahaha there it is, now you've got your head on straight. enjoy user, im jealous. been sexless since may 9th.

Your're all exluding what your girlfriends might do later down the road. You're all assuming its in your hands to end it be with then forever. Your girlfriends may start falling in a year and end it and youre gonna feel shitty thinking "her der but i loved you and i totally decided not to end it when I was scared"

k

This guy might be right. If you guys feel there is something wrong then it might be for a reason.

sin is sin...you banged her before...you're suppose too!...no relationship lasts with that background!...never has....good luck!