Why are men leaving? they're coward; they should stay and combat

>why are men leaving? they're coward; they should stay and combat
>only woman and child should get a refuge
>there has to be refugees quota
>the real resolution is more planes and firefighters, not to provide for those displaced by the blaze
>they pretend to have lost everything, yet I've seen some with cars and smartphones

so?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/events/fort-mcmurray-how-to-help-donate-1.3566391
rmwb.ca/Doing-Business/Land-Development/Urban-Service-Area-Growth.htm
youtu.be/pGVTYpYPz9E?t=76
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

APPLES AND ORANGES JESSIE!!

Men ARE staying and fighting

It's called firefighters

Also muslims aren't a natural disaster, even though they act like one

Sup Forums UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY BTFO

BTFO STATUS: BTFO

As a volunteer firefighter I absolutely believe they should stick a shovel and axe in the hands of every able bodied male and send them out there.

To cut off the area where the fire is spreading?

B

T

F

O

The men are staying behind, the oil companies have lent their machines and the men who operate to help them.

Uh stay with garden hose, 500 husbands and fathers turned to dust by the afternoon. The firefighters are trained to deal with this and stay alive. Plus they have equipment. The other men will come rebuild once the fire is gone.

That's how it used to be, but now they want you to go to fucking school.

Doesn't stop a lot of people from getting their hands dirty. Last summer I stayed despite an evac order to help save my uncles house from a fire. He told them to send in the army to force us out, because the cops wouldn't have enough firepower.

Except, in reality, that doesn't happen.

In rural areas, we have damn good equipment to work with.

ISIS have 70k soldiers.
There is 5 million refugees from Syria alone.

If just 1% of them stood, this would have been dealt with in one week.

But if you fight the fire he win

If you extinguish fire, you lose.

B T F O

T B O F

F O B T

O F T B

Maybe we can try to throw Syrian refugees into the fire to see if it helps

>As a volunteer firefighter I absolutely believe they should stick a shovel and axe in the hands of every able bodied male and send them out there.
Or you know the city could have hired any one of the thousands of out of work cat operators and have a single man and a machine work more effectively than 5000 men.

Like the suggestions from the 2012 report on the Slave Lake fire said; build a fire break.

Did you compare a wildfire fire to Muslims? And are the women and children fighting the fire?

Hey USA, your hat is on fire.

I agree but a Cat won't take down the trees.

people in Fort Mac actually contribute the economy

Our leader's been flaming for years now

Don't you see? The fire WANT you to throw water at him.

Just accept my help you fucking tsundere

Heh

PARDON?

Didn't the government set this fire in order to kill the non-chinese?

I suppose men should suffocate/burn to death?
Sounds very in line with SJWs

Only before they became refugees.

It's not like those Canadians are part of Canada.
PSHHT Right???

>why are men leaving? they're coward; they should stay and combat
I don't think anyone actually said the second. Either way, if people actually were leaving their kids and wife behind to get roasted I doubt anyone would be all that welcoming either.

whats going to happen when we find out a muslim refugee actually started the fire

It'll take down spruce fine but not hard wood trees.

You heard me maple nigger. They can't knock down the larger trees, that's why they send in the hotshot crews.

If you put the fire out, it wins.

Jews did it.

There are no "larger" trees around fort mac.

As soon as the fire is gone they will get back home and rebuild.
I would like to see that happen with the migrants.

The lynching will begin.

You should check the temp in your cellar dude. You are overheating.

>mfw Merricans got guns and started shooting the fire

LET THE OIL COLLAPSE!

Many of them have property in Syria. Once peace returns, I'm sure many will go back. Just like after WW2.

Exactly! Germany is happy to accept any Canadian refugees fleeing from the fire!

Ficki ficki

>takes the entire number of refugees and thinks they are all able bodied men
man ur a master memer senpai

>not even 10% are able bodied men

He's making a different point m80

I'm guessing that a lot of men from the area are volunteering after they've secured their family's safety.
People from all over the country are donating their time and/or money.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/events/fort-mcmurray-how-to-help-donate-1.3566391

If there aren't enough homes for everyone, maybe they could take some of the refugees spots since they are actual citizens who greatly contributed to the economy, not invading welfare-grabbing heathens.

The funny thing about that is they had plans to further expand Fort McMurray behind Abasand heights with a new community. They were struck down on this proposal cause, MUH TREES.

Looks like it may happen now. No one will fight them to cutting down a burnt forest.

If it was only men who were leaving, and they claimed to have left their women and children behind so they could make sure the evacuation centers were safe, and they had a habit of rioting at those evacuation centers and occasionally murdering the staff...

Well, this thread would be pretty much the same, because OP is not only a fag, but a fag who knows he's dead wrong.

>>takes the entire number of refugees and thinks they are all able bodied men

could have fooled me
they're all you ever see outside of huffpo and the guardian.

Suspiciously convenient

>No one will fight them to cutting down a burnt forest.

They'll fight them not replanting it though.

But.... little dudebros, I thought women were equal to men? I thought that women in 2016 also could do anything that men could?

Fuck off. Lets also make the women stay if the men are going to be forced to stay too. You think men on average want to sacrifice their lives and be "real men" after a lifetime of suffering from feminism and misandry? Nope. That is the reason why men aren't up to your standards these days, by the way. You wonder why men aren't like they once were, and that's because there's no incentive to be this stereotypical man that you all think you are.

But by all means, continue to think you are "alpha males" because you roleplay this manly man stereotype that everyone knows you only play because you have a small dick. Meanwhile, women are laughing at you, seeing you as disposable and taking you for granted.

The mainstream press has pictured women and children in stories about the refugee crisis at a rate of something like 40 times their actual representation.

[CITATION NEEDED]

I could be wrong about the number as it's from memory, but the source was neutral and the number was high enough to reveal an clear agenda within the media designed to misrepresent the situation profoundly.

Very. All proposals here.

rmwb.ca/Doing-Business/Land-Development/Urban-Service-Area-Growth.htm

>Replanting
Born and raised there, I remember planting a large patch of reclaimed lands during my boy scout days and surprisingly, that area was redeveloped into the new landfill. They don't care for this thinking anymore.

Don't forget that they will hog aid packages from the 1% who actually are women and children if they're not immediate family and don't have a man with them. Then rape them when they get up in the night to go to the bathroom.

>implying at least 1% of refugees aren't able bodied men
wew lad

A
FUCKING
KEK

Leafs trying to out shitpost Aussies

God did they censor c u c k again

wow so much for equality......men can do the dangerous stuff but we want to get paid equal as them........

Feminists should be forced into front line service and then lets see the bitches say they want equality

>They can't knock down the larger trees, that's why they send in the hotshot crews.

What large trees?

no, just the wildfire and the war syrians are evading

UN report said about 80% were able bodied males.

this assumes a canadian is a human being.

I doubt they'd send a kitten like that out to push trees when they have D11's

youtu.be/pGVTYpYPz9E?t=76

True enough, it's the oil sands, they have to have more D11's then anywhere else in the country.

>muslims aren't a natural disaster

nigger what? just think about what you just said

Are 40% of the residents sympathetic to pyromaniacs?

As a Fort McMurrayite, I kinda agree. It sucks not having to do anything.

JUST

Religion is a social construct you stupid fuck, it can't be natural.