Should I stop smoking? I like to have about 5 cigarettes a day. Really like them with coffee

Should I stop smoking? I like to have about 5 cigarettes a day. Really like them with coffee.

Basically I just dont want cancer in the long run but at the same time i need to find me something else to entertain myself with

Stop smoking u degenerate unless you wanna die at 50. Get a fidget spinner or something idk

Be a fag and get some e-cigs. My mother and a neighbor both successfully stopped smoking by using them as crutches.

>Implying e-cigs aren't smoking

Roll your own with a 'plain tobacco' (organic or just untreated, whatever). I'm a Euro, and smoke Javaanse Jungs white packet. Packed cigs are sprayed with all kinds of chemicals, and I swear to Christ I can feel and taste the difference the odd time I have one. Instant headache and queasiness that I never otherwise get.

Rollies are also better because you need to invest the time to make one, so you smoke less. I can make one in 30 seconds or so, but still it's something you gotta actively do. Pulling a ready-made cancer stick from a box is too easy. Second, they also burn a little slower, so you again smoke longer than a normal cancer-stick. Third, the amount of tobacco you use is (depending how thick you pack a rollie) actually less than a normal cig.

I also use activated-charcoal filters. They don't make 'em too much safer, but they DO filter out some of the nastier shit in the smoke. They are standard in Japan, and Japs smoke like fiends but have lower levels of lung cancer. But it's probably just a coincidence...

do whatever you want youre gonna fucking die either way

Test Swedish SNUS! it´s nice

vaping, actually.

I've heard magic mushrooms have helped many people quit smoking. Maybe it could help you out. But if you can't get shrooms try switching to vaping, as vaping is a safer alternative.

>it´s nice
Scandinavians trying to emotionally advertise something

There's a bunch of legit medical studies that have been buried that say if you aren't a chain smoker and you quit by 55, than you will suffer deminimis effects.

I used one of these to quit smoking.
Though, it's way over priced for what it actually does.

100% correct

Don't really have to quit. Just cut back. I only have like 1-2 cigs a day, and I see them as more if a treat

Scrap the cigarettes. Smoke weed instead. A lot better for you (if used responsibly)

I'm not a potfag but you could substitute tobacco with weed. Yes it will make you like 4 IQ points more stupid but less health problems, specially if you smoke sativa.

Inhaling molecules into your lungs. It's all the same. Both use heat to atomize.

>Only pot heads believe this

Edgy teen loser detected

smoked two packs a day. stopped from one day to another when i lost my job. that was 17 years ago. never went back.
everyone who says he or she can't stop is fucking loser.

Get yo self a fidget spinner

If you're smoking 5 a day you don't need to smoke.
Just buy a vape pen like the rest of hipster fags who weren't addicted to nicotine if you must.

Right because vaping is totally proven safer than combustion right? And because there's so much study being done on how safe propylene glycol vapors are to inhale? Right?
Wrong
What's your source for that BS

At worst I was 2 packs a day. Went to a vaporizer haven't smoked since.
But you are a pretender, 5 a day just stop you sissy.

It's 5 a day now, but it'll either increase or you quit.
Mention of smoking and cancer is getting to be like a meme. You'd still be at risk even if they found a cure for cancer. Worry about emphysema, narrowing arteries and heart disease because chances are those will catch up with you before cancer.

The FDA has classified VG as “generally recognized as safe” and it is widely regarded as one of the most benign substances known to man. The SIDS assessment profile show it to have low toxicity when consumed, and of low potential to irritate the skin or eye. This, along with the widespread use of VG in food and medicine suggest it is safe for humans. However, as with PG, there are limited studies on VG being inhaled as opposed to ingestion.

Studies have shown that PG is safe to ingest orally, and the FDA has deemed it “generally recognized as safe” to be used as a food additive. However, most studies into the safety of propylene glycol look at ingestion, rather than consuming it in aerosol form. Of the limited studies that exist, a long-term experiment held in 1947 judged that inhaling PG was ‘completely harmless’.

If you like to smoke, then smoke

we all gonna die anyway

Obvious troll is obvious.

Look up ejuice carcinogens on WebMD quick, k

Inhaling burnt dog shit would be healthier than chemicals in cigarettes

Is this suppose to back up that claim? Because it doesn't. I would much rather stick with my method of consuming nicotine which has been around for 7000 years

Not trolling. I was saying that there is no proof e cig Is any safer. And I think you're agreeing with me? That webmd search just turned up articles about formaldehyde in ecigs. When I smoke I use loose tobacco, it feels much healthier than filter cigarettes

Smoking doesn't cause cancer. If it did, EVERYONE who smokes would have cancer. My grandfather died 97 years old. Smoked since he was 12. No cancer. My mom died 70. From lung cancer. Smoked since she was 18. I believe it depends on your jeans. My mom got cancer, so I quit. But I miss it

Not really. More carcinogens than cigarettes. I hate the argument that It's all natural from a plant that God gave us. So is the Tabasco plant. Asses

wtf is that shit

Mother Earth gave us every single plant for a reason

FDA also first said smoking tabaco was safe.

Yes. Because that was mother earths plan. Create a plant, then wait for man to evolve enough to kill the plant, chop it up, dry it out then light it on fire and breathe in the burnt by-product. Your lungs are not designed to breathe in hot smoke. Regardless where it comes from

Remember when asbestos was safe too?

im more impressed how you could 2 packs a day
i only smoke more than a couple when im drinking and the next day just the thought of another makes me gag

Cigarettes are for femanons and gay fags. Smoke pipe or big cigars like a fucking man. Both are awesome with coffee.

I quit them a couple months back, it was pretty fucking hard to quit though. Even now I see people smoking and I get an urge

If you smoke for a long ass time, you probably will get cancer or some form health problem. but the question is when.

In my experience, you don't have to stop completely. I had to because I was going through some health issues. plus as long as you aren't dependent on them you could quit them when you need.

vaping helped as a crutch because it is way easier to quit vaping than it is to quit smoking.

long story short. You should probably stop, but it's not up for me to tell you when. Your body will let you know when it's had too much. So, for now, enjoy yourself while you can

Cigars are fucking disgusting. It's cool though if that's your thing. I get it.

I'd try to get into growing your own natural organic tobacco and rolling very few cigarettes on special occasions/tough times. If you really enjoy smoking so much. Altneratively smoking marijuana doesn't cause cancer.

That being said, if you want to decrease your risk for cancer/heart disease/stroke then yes. You should especially not smoke commercial cigarettes grown with radioactive fertilizer and poisons insecticides.

We all die of something, though

I disagree. My lungs were designed to inhale smoke. maybe not your candy ass lungs though

fuck no, don't stop

blue jeans are safer

Lol 5 cigs a day? You're better off smoking cock with numbers that low

quitted smoking after 22 years of this shit
best decision ever made
knowing that I'm not forced to do it is truely relieving