Me and ex broke up a couple weeks ago

>Me and ex broke up a couple weeks ago
>she was sleeping with another guy about 5 days after we ended
>now she's messaging me saying she was a bitch and wants to work things out
>I just told her no, despite still being in love with her

Am I doing the right thing here? I'm still in love with her, but I have too much self respect to allow a girl to come back to me after she's went and slept with someone else already.

you're doing the right thing.
basically she wanted to cheat but couldn't. So she got her little escapade, and wants to get back.

She doesn't understand that she can't break up AND still get to keep you at the same time. It doesn't work that way, and you're not a thing.

Keep far away from her and don't fall for her "regret" or "pleading" or "promising stuff".

Find a new girl, fuck her till said time

Let the love fade away. She isn't worth going back to

she could have stds

yeah man

This nigga is spot on.

I've been cheated on twice.
Trust me you're doing the right thing. Its like a vidya, homie. Take cover when your health is low. Worry about you, homie and keep ya head up.

This question isn't answered easy and it depends on how you two broke up.

you're doing the right thing.
I have a similar problem except she broke up with me about 7 years ago.
I can't get off this ride.
rip my sanity ages 20-27

she probably caused a fight, saying she didn't feel the love/desire/need for him anymore, and blaming him for something he did a while ago that "made her think".

OP tell me how close I am

I went into the thread to post this, user is posting truth.

OP, you are doing the right thing. Even though you love her, the fact that she has had another dick inside of her will forever pollute any potential relationship that you could have with her.

My advice is to move on. Keep that self-respect intact, it will pay off in the long run. Your pain may seem unbearable but with time it will lessen until eventually it is gone altogether.

Good luck user. Nobody is worth your self-respect.

she had been inconsiderate & disrespectful to me/our relationship and made no attempt to apologise or see things from my POV. So I ended things on principle.

Thus her now messaging me admitting that she had been a bitch. Bit late for that now though, since she's already had another guy in her bed a few times.

/thread

>This question isn't answered easy
Yes it is

keep fucking her and get a couple side bitches - that bitch doesn't deserve you but that doesn't mean she isn't without use.

p.s. have her checked for stds.

Don't think her behavior pre-breakup wasn't calculated then. As said earlier, she couldn't bring herself to cheat or breakup herself, so she pushed you slowly to do it for her.

Sometimes the goodwill from one Sup Forumsro to another makes me smile.

Until a new guy comes along and you two break up so she can hop on his dick too. Don't even respond to her she is not worth your time anymore

Hero

Pretend to accept her. Fuck her violently. At least thrice. Cheat on her. Leave her somewhere without her cellphone.

Also, quit being a pussyfag.

That will only complicate things, better to just leave and be free.

Well this makes it a bit more difficult. You're the one who dumped her. So she was free to do whatever the fuck she wanted, there's nothing wrong about it. You let your bitch go, she fucks somebody else. That's to expect. Actually I would not even consider this to be put into your decision. If that's a problem for you, it's your fucking problem. If you can't live with somebody have been putting his dick into her, don't. Your choice.

BUT Considering all the reasons you broke up with her, nothing would change if you get back together. People don't change if there isn't any major severe change in their life (like loosing some beloved one or facing death during cancer). So if nothing like this happened, everything would be the same and she's still the bitch you dumped.

Don't get back together.

see above

She ain't lying. She's a bitch. She may be adorable and sweet and you love her and all, but if you can't trust her there is just zero point trying to make it work. Move on, heal, find someone you can trust some dday.

100percent this. This user fucking nailed it.

Also, don't even maintain contact in any form. I'd delete all her info if i were you and block the number until your mind settles down.

I recommend just ghosting her, but if that's a little harsh for you, just tell her you understand she feels bad and she made a mistake, but sometimes you have to live with the mistakes you make. You can forgive her but still not be able to get back together with her.

Its hard to express those thoughts to a crying upset girl though.so ghost her. She'll figure it out.

This guy knows what's up

+10 m8 and direct to the heaven

You are all assuming that she broke up with him. If that'd be the case, user would be right. But she didn't. He did.

Bitch needs to learn. Also, she will relentlessly bother you and not get it.
Grow the hate. Buhleave me!

You're just a bitch

OP, tell her that the only way you will consider it, is if she shaves off all her hair everywhere and then shove her cell phone as deep into her ass as she can manage

You'll come to your senses and the love will fade (as it should in this case). You're doing the right thing by saying, "no."

another cuck thread, guaranteed replies

its fine, if u keep fuckin her. Look for a different chick though. Use condoms

>another cuck thread
No cuckold ITT - you need to learn what that word means before you bandy it about with such aplomb

Did you even read one single reply in this whole thread, you gay dickhead?

Literally no single fuck said "get back to her", It's all about telling him to leave or abuse her by simply fucking and using her as a toy.

Faggot.

Good answer dawg.

Even if you take her back OP it wont' be "the same" You won't be able to forget what she did and it will be like poison to you. Worse yet, she will take the moral high ground by saying you "can't let it go" then she will leave you causwe she doesn't like the guilt and you will be the one wanting her back

Seems to be a lot of niggers in this thread. Are you "playas" using stolen PC's or just white guys with no standards or self respect?

It's just sex ffs. If you love her, be with her.

You should kill her, nobody else can have her ever!
Cuck faggot

Ahem...

Still doesn't change the end result in that he should stay away from her.

is it worth throwing away a multiyear relationship?

Is what she should have asked herself before getting new dick in the same week as the breakup.

if the person constantly is a bitch and only wants to get away from you, but keeps you for security? Yes.