Dont race mix because your children will look ug- Whoa

Dont race mix because your children will look ug- Whoa....

Only delusional Sup Forumsshits think mixed race people are uglier than the rest of us

He looks about 5'7 thats why

Most mixed kids are pretty ugly. But it is usually because both parents are fucking ugly

He's 5'9

wat

Why is nobody responding to my thread but shitposting in the other one?

wat

they wasnt genetically accepted by their own ethnic.It makes sence.

Can you reword that Haruto? I still don't understand.

those tattoos are so bad

race mixing doesn't automatically make you super beautiful or super ugly.

It's a dumb liberal progressive meme along with a dumb Sup Forumsmeme.

Mixed race children are entirely based on the looks of their parents in regards to beauty. Same as if they were the same race.

Oh jee yet another shitskin

He looks Greek desu

really makes me think

i am mixed and im ugly, wish i was jut one race doesnt matter which one

Obama turned out pretty dashing.

he was alright but as a kid he looked funny.

It's a lottery 2bh. There are a lot of beautiful mixed people but if you are not lucky enough you will get de Niro grandchild tier looking kid

Yeah he looked like a middle aged man at 6. I think he just had to grow into his looks.

What mix are you?

My father is English, working class and almost retired
My mother is a docile Filipino catholic
So why did the Polish and the Irish descendants call me mohammed?

oh boy it's you

Slav mix? Idk
Because you like an arab? How should I know

>Because you like an arab?
I have no arab grandparents

don't bother giving him (you)s. he's some mentally ill hapa that hates the shit out of his parents.

and my bad. i thought you were the slovakian

I actually don't hate my parents at all, I just don't understood how this happened

At uni we learned that intelligence is 50 to 80% genetic. Pick wisely

Because genetics are RNG from large part

No what I mean is why my father thought it was a good idea to travel to my mothers country, marry her, fuck her and raise a halfbreed son in a town in the midlands with hardly any foreigners in it at the time (20 years ago)
I baffles me, maybe now I could understand someone doing what he did but back then? I've never seen another hapa in my entire life
I've seen quarter Polish, partial Irish, blacks, indians, balkanshits, half moroccans, arabs, pakis
But never, ever have I met a hapa in person

>No what I mean is why my father thought it was a good idea to travel to my mothers country, marry her, fuck her and raise a halfbreed son in a town in the midlands

Because your father isnt turbo autist and did what he liked to do

Best hapa ever tbqh.

>Because your father isnt turbo autist and did what he liked to do
This desu lad. Live your life for yourself. Do whatever the fuck you want because it's all gonna end one day. And
>I've seen quarter Polish, partial Irish, blacks, indians, balkanshits, half moroccans, arabs, pakis
God England is such a shithole.