I went on Sup Forums to make fun of Britain for electing a radical Muslim as the mayor of their capital but then just...

I went on Sup Forums to make fun of Britain for electing a radical Muslim as the mayor of their capital but then just got depressed. I feel really bad for you guys and I hope one day everything will work out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BPqHMcNUuP0
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s
youtu.be/Sgd9nYqVz2s
youtu.be/WOeYPpOblAw
youtu.be/DRtnWVvDX6k
youtu.be/aaYsapDNrFw
youtu.be/XsW4FoRzhQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope so too.
I will forever be loyal to Britian.
Even if it dies, I will go down with the ship.

At least you ain't a colored person right?

Britian isn't that cucked.
It is mostly London full of these Muslim degenerates.
Hopefully we shall rebel until God makes work against these fools.

>Bring Muslim lands under your Kingdom
>Be surprised when Muslims move to your capital

You brought this upon yourselves, Britcucks

Yeah it's all my fault

The first step is acceptance
The second step is swearing loyalty to Trump.

What Europe needs, ironically, is an economic collapse. People drift to the extreme right when there is rampant poverty according to history.

Realistically speaking, how bad do you think it will be that he's an Islamic mayor? Surely he won't overstep.
R-right

Didn't he call moderate muslims uncle toms? You guys literally elected a radical muslim as mayor of your capital.

Dear fucking Christ.
We all know what they say about "moderate muslims"
There's no such thing.

he can do literally nothing just by himself
nor could boris or ken
all his trusted advisers are non muslims and everything needs the backing of the assembly, the party etc

Or to communism

What happens when those advisers are kidnapped and beheaded on video?

shit man it's still scary

Lmao why are you lying? He literally called moderates uncle toms in an effort to make himself seem like a open minded rational individual. What he doesn't tell you explicitly is that he's been talking to extremists in Britain. He does this while calling moderates "Uncle Toms"

He's wrong, Khan called moderates uncle toms.

youtu.be/BPqHMcNUuP0

As has as been stated before. London has been a shit hole longer than your country has existed.
This is the best city for this to have happed to, nothing of value has been lost.

Thank you. We get a lot of shit from you guys but I've always had a special place for yanks.

If we do fall, and you survive the next 50 years, I hope you go on to become the Byzantine to our Rome, and carry on the name.

I don't mind our nation dying, I just don't want our empire forgotten. I do not want the world to forget, or ever be able to erase that time a small island fucked their shit up, brought great literature and civilised the known world with science and music. They can't fucking erase our glory.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s

>I don't mind our nation dying
To the fuckin gallows with you boy. No defeatism allowed any more.

Even if we do uncuck ourselves we can never rebuild our empire, lad.

Reform and its the law

Glasgow is pretty tho

I for one am that ambitious. After the uncucking and the resulting boom to our strength, economy and relevance we could open up negotiations with the rest of the anglosphere to see if their people ever feel like finishing the job of securing complete and utter eternal domination for the western world as part of the restored and eternally uncucked British Empire. While that happens we will proceed to rescue all white Christians being persecuted all over the world in places like the Middle East, Zimbabwe, South Africa and Sweden. Their persecution will be our casus belli to rebuild the colonial empire and rectify this death spiral that we will otherwise find ourselves in as a species.

but nature loves miscegenation

You've had a Muslim President for 8 years, why would you do that?

I haven't thought of that.

I have a black friend who moved from Zimbabwe. Proudly British, cool guy. He visits his parents in zimbabwe every year and has done some travelling around Africa.

>people want white rule back
>everyone hates mugabe
>the very poor see the whites as Gods who were angered and left when the blacks were unruly

You can't make this shit up.

All the better then, as long as they know how to behave they can hang around if they just let us run shit for them in our interest. We have the most cultural prestige in the world. We are fierce warriors and born leaders. Our people have modernized the world to a greater extent than any other nation on the face of the earth ever has and if you just take note of the aspirations of our ancestors and the quality of our genes you will realize we as Britons are simply born to rule.

We are glorious. We are the dread and envy of them all.

youtu.be/Sgd9nYqVz2s

And i'll do my best save your ass and your country, fucking rosbeef.

Couldn't of said it better myself chap.

One question remains. How do we restore Britannia?

After Trump crowns himself king, he can take the British crown and become eternal emperor of the anglosphere.

No. We retain our Sovereignty. Emperor Farage of the British Lands will happily ally Emperor Trump. No direct control over the other.

An American who isn't simply mocking us but is actually showing some compassion. This is what we need.

The fate of the white race is linked across all western countries and we will have to work together in the end.

Tu crois que tu n'as pas de problèmes en France m8? Paris c'est presque London

OBVI PART OF NWO AGENDA. SAD

The only thing that comes to my mind immediately is to simply remind people just what we're capable of, to restore the national pride in our people and do away with this century old white guilt trip.

When I'm hearing of black Africans begging for whites to come back, literally asking to be invaded and subjugated under a white western nation nobody can convince me that our presence wherever we have gone throughout our history hasn't vastly improved the standard of living and well being of all involved. We tamed and humbled the world. It's time we stop feeling guilty of our nature as the greatest leaders in history.

How do we reach them and remind them of our history?

Based Dubya. Awesome drawings.

In every way you can I suppose, an excellent tool is music, if someone could start producing shamelessly patriotic music to the masses I feel like it would do wonders to inspire the people. Think of all the greats of old like rule britannia, men of harlech, I vow to thee, the british grenadiers, over the hills and far away. I believe this kind of music did a great deal to sustain the empire and the people's willingness to sail thousands of miles away and fight some savages for the good of all mankind.

Listen to that music and tell me you aren't filled with a rush of emotions, a guttural urge to restore the empire's glory, to make an empire to match that music once again.

youtu.be/WOeYPpOblAw
youtu.be/DRtnWVvDX6k
youtu.be/aaYsapDNrFw
youtu.be/XsW4FoRzhQw