Dont care if I get called newfag someone explain this

Dont care if I get called newfag someone explain this

I'm not entirely sure but it has something to do with the feet. A bad drawing I guess? But then against n it's a drawing of a fucking animal person.

Reminds me of the tea meme reaction img.

There are sub communities within Sup Forums called circlejerks. One of the members of the furry circlejerk uses that image to start threads.

Typing "I don't care if I get called newfag" implies that you do care as you took the time to type that out.
Get the fuck out, newfag

Don't ask don't tell bro!

There's a tranny in s/fur named Dash who likes to post that picture everywhere and samefag it with "nice feet"

This is the current s/fur thread

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life.

>ITT: no one knows the essence of a divine meme

>bad drawing
anything but!

>divine meme

>implying this shit forced meme is divine

>>autism

You have lurker's gratitude user.

Nice feet.

Disregard this. Commentor can't even spell, must be a retard.

nice feet

>implying it wasn't being forced by the divine

>ITT: Sup Forums doesn't respect meme supreme, the ruler of all memes

pretty much this, also autism

LIES Im going full caps for implying ANGER NOW!

> not named 23.jpg
i shig

>knowing how shitty forced meme should be named to be correct
>shiggy diggy