What is the absolute sickest bantz in sports history?

What is the absolute sickest bantz in sports history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5o1rd09R1Q
sports.vice.com/en_us/article/does-tennis-have-a-race-problem
youtube.com/watch?v=rRgAW_lvplo
youtube.com/watch?v=uzvP1muF_m0
youtube.com/watch?v=Oii6_-56YI0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jd4Tejb14zI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>If a white guy said this they would be lambasted

>white guy pulls the hypothetical victim card

stop

>says the black guy

>oh no it's sooooo hard being a white male

Man up, fuckboy

t. Gianluigi Obongo

be quiet, Jamal

france/italy world cup with zidane has to be top 5 bantz because he couldn't handle the banter and cost his team glory in the finals on home turf

Kek he's right. It's like if a black said that it was racist that universities don't have diversity and a white man responded that he only had to study harder at high school.

The white guy would have been raped by the thought-police.

>disgusting lack of diversity in movies
Act better.

>disgusting gap in wages
Work harder.

>disgusting amount of police brutality
Illegal less.

>waaaah some hambeasts and effeminate makes are crying about my comment on tumblr someone save me please!

Man up, leaf

cry more

black on black crime has to stop m8

Probably the team that hung some mannequin from a rope at a futbol match after an opposing player's brother hung himself.

Honorable mention to bananas being thrown onto the field.

It's a little different though, because university applications are based on a lot of factors beyond just your GPA. If studying alone was enough, then every top university in the country would be 90% asian.

With a literal race, on the other hand, it's kind of impossible to complain about the representation of ethnic groups, because there's one objective measurement of who gets to compete at the top level. You can complain about a lack of training opportunities (blacks are less likely to swim, whites are less likely to run track), but you can't complain that the competition itself is biased towards one racial group or another.

I'd ask you to sympathise with the fact that racially abusing whites has become socially acceptable, but as a non-white you surely gain from it

yes and? only white betas promote this kind of shit mentality
the superior negro mocks any loser that tries to pull the victim card

Congrats on triggering insecure guys, OP.

"Your finger will show us the way"-Real Madrid fans, after Mourinho poked an opposing coach in the eye

>"you’re the son of a terrorist whore”"

>“I wish an ugly death to you and all your family.”

>Marco Matterazzi was constantly tugging Zidane's shirt. Zidane responded "if you want my shirt so much, i'll give it to you after the match." To this Matterazzi replied-"I'd prefer your whore of a sister".

Couldn't handle the bantz...

>50k likes

Kek, just imagine all the white people liking that. YES WHITEY RUN FASTER

psst actually white I just don't play the victim like a little beta bitch boy

>black on black
you must have me confused with my big brother :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=K5o1rd09R1Q

As a half-white/half-black it seriously worries me, because the way I see it, it's only a matter of time before people like me become the next acceptable target and get asked to apologize because one of our parents betrayed the black race or whatever.

you don't do anything at all you lazy fuck

And yet people complain at the lack of black players in Major League Baseball.

I've always hated that attitude you see in blacks where, if a minority tries to do well at school, be educated, get a job etc. many see them as 'acting white' like it is a bad thing to be a civilised member of society.

God Forbid you vote Republican, or the 'Uncle Tom' insults would be flinging

Kevin Garnett telling Tim Duncan "happy mother's day" after Tim Duncan's mom died.

Fpbp
/thread

UNDERARM

How is that bantz you fucking gypsy???

"Manage better then."

Who cares how a bunch of heartstring reactionaries feel, I'd laugh at it if it were a white guy and so would most people. I just want a good laugh

HE DOES IT AGAIN

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

based

Hillsborough is always bantz lel

>whites are superior
>keep getting btfo by non-whites

Ayy

Only ghetto trash think like that, acquaint yourself with better coloureds.

/thread

still remains the truth even if the city of liverpool bullied the authorities into saying otherwise

> also telling Charlie V he looked like a cancer patient
> also telling Carmelo his wife tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios

Based KG

>implying they exist

sports.vice.com/en_us/article/does-tennis-have-a-race-problem
See link. Even in cases in which there's only one objective standard to judge performance (ie "play tennis better"), the activity is still automatically perceived as racist if it doesn't have the appropriate amount of "diversity" (even though tennis is one of the most truly global sports in the world).

Not like all those negros complaining about the Oscars and shit like that right? fucking baftas just decided that if a cast isnt diverse enough a film wont be considered for a bafta because of the niggers complaining about white wash

Get a grip you fucking monkey.

Holy Christ

My personal favourite was that aussie swimmer who won the gold medal and then turned around and claimed that the chink silver medalist was on drugs. Literally the whole nation of china went into butthurt overdrive.

how bout this?

Haha based artest not even punching the right guy

The guy who actually threw the beer is laughing a few rows up

so tired of Poland wins lol

>atomweight

Based Murdoch

youtube.com/watch?v=rRgAW_lvplo

>Denis Law
>Score 237 goals in 404 games for Man United
>Win the First Division x2, FA Cup, European Cup, Charity Shield x2, and Ballon D'or
>United legend
>Leaves United to join City
>Scores a backheel goal against the Customers to relegate them
>instantly subbed off and retires
>customers fans invade pitch to try and call of game
>ref calls it off early but the result stands

>tl;dr: United legend leaves to their rivals, returns and relegates them

Does anyone have the set of Based Gilbert Arenas tweets on the WNBA?

>finals
>home turf

youtube.com/watch?v=uzvP1muF_m0

Only white people can be racist

lucky for you that you aren't

Jesus Christ Nigel.

Use a fake tweet generator

Nobody complains about diversity in swimming though. Funny how white boys on Sup Forums talk so much shit about how minorites get triggered but you guys are actually the triggered ones. Even black people acknowledge that blacks are bad at swimming and don't like swimming, I've literally never seen someone complain about swimming being too white.

Are you trying to make us notice you?

Exactly this. The complaining victim white guy just has to die already its pathetic.

Yes, that's why I can say it, you disgusting muslim

5pa1n

GOAT basketball bantz here

youtube.com/watch?v=Oii6_-56YI0

read again ahmed
only whiteys accept that kind of shit
who runs bafta?exactly
whiteys are betas top lek

the thing i never understood about this is that's like 11-year-old schoolyard banter

how the hell did baldy not just smirk and give him the "seriously?" face

I always guessed there was some truth to it, maybe Zidane's sister had whored at some point and it struck a nerve

Kobe is a god

that's fucking excellent. not a personal attack, no obscenities, nothing pretentious...just a simple challenge

there were way more french fans in berlin than italians. anywhere in europe is pretty much home advantage for continental countries as long as the WC isn't in a 3rd world area

Reggie Miller had the best Bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=Jd4Tejb14zI

>White boy, f*ggot, you can't touch me you're not man enough, I eat your ass all alive, you bitch, can't anybody in here f*ck with this, this is the ultimate. F*ck you, you hoe! Come say it to my face, you bitch. Come on you bitch, you're a scared coward, you're not man enough to f*ck with me, you can't last two minutes in my world bitch. (At this point the reporter backs away deeper into the crowd) Look you scared now, you hoe. Scared like a little cracker bitch. Scared of the real man! I'll f*ck you till you love me

Nope. Its not like New York playing in New Orleans where they know they can eat the same food they eat at home, do the same things, watch the same tv etc etc

Every Euro country is very different so playing away actually means something.

I've never really rated zidane anyway

> you will never make spike lee burst a blood vessel

why live

>this flag
>this post

They tried that last November and got shellacked at the polls.

>finals

It's 'final'. There's one. The reason you say finals is because your retarded sports have 7. But when there's one it's 'final', finals doesn't make sense you thick yank cunt.

lel enjoy your failing country

>Larry Bird was soo good at the trash talk that he got Rodman to get blamed for reverse racism

How can one man be soo Based?

>won the popular vote by 2.8 million
>only lost the electoral college due to 80k votes in 3 states
>shellacked

It's a moot point anyway. The white percentage of the population falls 3% every presidential election. You may have won this time but you've still lost the demographic war.

take it easy, mohammed

There is a big difference between tennis and track that this fails to recognize: the cost of the sport.

Track is easily one of the least expensive sports out there. Where the only thing you need to purchase are a pair of shoes. No club fees, no fee to be in a league, no tournament fees, nothing of the sort.

You just run and train.

Even for other non-running track events, the equipment is given to you, like javelin and whatnot.

Football and soccer are the same, you need cleats. But pads are given to you, and the ball is one of the only other expenses (for soccer).

Hockey, however, is ridiculously expensive if you want to do well. As is tennis.

Make more money then.

What hes saying is the only way whites can dominate sports is by pricing them out

be more white then

Make more money then.

If you want to train and get coached at a track you need to play club fees, same as tennis (though admittedly less). Also a good tennis racquet costs as much as a good pair of track spikes.

Additionally you need to pay entrance fees and will have to travel frequently for track competitions, with tennis a lot of clubs have internal tournaments so you can hone your skills for free /small cost.

Drumpf is finished in 2020.

Say it with me... MADAME PRESIDENT

If the Dems put Hillary on the 2020 ticket then they're actually retarded.

I don't really agree with this. You can compete in track in your school system and that is good enough to make you an Olympian. You don't need to go to clubs. Your school is more than prepared to have the best coaches already in place.

Tennis is not as big in schools, so the best coaches are paid for by the participants.

So now you can see why it goes beyond "be better at tennis".

m8 there is exactly zero chance she runs again