Why is shoegaze so sexual?

why is shoegaze so sexual?

its sort of moist and warm

It's exactly what 20 year old versions want sex to be like

What music isnt?

it's not sex, it's cuddling under a duvet during a thunderstorm with someone you love

>versions

this

also this

also also this

i think he meant women

Are you retarded? Listen to My Bloody Valentine's lyrics. The Jesus & Mary Chain have lyrics about eating pussy. Don't be a plebby virgin. Most shoegaze is about sex.

JAMC is not shoegaze. And the MBV variety of shoegaze is not about sex, it's present, but what it really is is a swirling juxtaposition of love and pain.

isnt anything is mainly about sex desu

think further.

whether or not its "about" sex, shoegaze is way way way too comfy to be sexual in any way. Sex is pretty aggressive and messy and sweaty, nothing like the floating in a cloud feeling you get from a lot of shoegaze music.

shoegaze and dream pop are about creating an ethereal vibe. it captures the feeling of love, or at least being in love. it feels similar to being intimate with someone you love

Grime

depends

there's a lot of ways to have sex dude

if you're going down on a girl and it's aggressive the whole time shit's going to be miserable

I wouldn't know, I've never had sex and never will you reddit chad faggot.

>Listen to My Bloody Valentine's lyrics.
dunno bout you senpai but its pretty hard to hear what theyre saying

>virgin shaming
fuck fof my board

Kill yourselves fags. It's never been easier to get laid.

you can look them up, makes figuring out what they're saying that much easier

version detected

Hello. I am a bot. I have detected a new meme and will deliver it promptly to the meme library. Congratulations on creating a new meme, I hope it finds success here on Sup Forums, the classifieds of the internet.

Kevin is known to be THE most hung guy in shoegaze, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Bilinda's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Kevin barely able to force it past the knob, and Bilinda moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Kevin's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...

>I haven't listened to Soft as snow (but warm inside)

DELETE THIS

Which ones better, Sup Forums?

Nice.

the one that goes VROOOOOOO VREEEEEE

they're both 10s
why would you choose the inferior cover for souvlaki though

Like a version
Memed for the very first time

What the fuck is the meaning of this album cover revision

This one desu

it's my bloody valentine that is sexual not shoegaze

My nigga

what did he mean by this

I've honestly never understood why this album gets compared to Souvlaki and Loveless, I don't think it really does anything other shoegaze albums don't do better. Could you explain why you think it's better?

It isn't, you just happened to have only listened to sexual shoegaze songs because you've barely scratched the surface on the decades old genre. And the reason there are sexual songs in the first place is because it's pop music and people think about sex a lot.

>And the reason there are sexual songs in the first place is because it's pop music
fuck off dude

YOU
JUST
KNOW

Not in the Britney Spears sense, in "accessible and commercial" sense common to all rock. I though that was pretty obvious, context cues are your friend. And there is definitely loads of sex in accessible, commercial rock music.

I feel it's as if it dives enough into shoegaze that it is shoegaze but it isn't bound by the typical vision of shoegaze because it's not that deep into the genre. The entire band plays a part; the songs are more of a "moving water" than "floating in space" type of feel; as a result, I feel it's stronger because of that, it doesn't feel afraid to experiment on both sides and traddles a really nice average while firmly on shoegaze. It's also a bit more grounded (not as dreamy, more of a psychedelic thing), which combined with the entire band playing a part keeps the whole thing more steady than others.

I can understand you as that might feel like a defeat of the purpose of shoegaze, but for me I find components of shoegaze more interest than shoegaze itself.

You still cant say that.

I just did, and I stand by it. Shoegaze objectively falls in the lineage of popular rock music. This is practically an inarguable fact of the genre for anyone that has actually listened to any of it or even that just knows the history of it without even needing to hear what it sounds like.

Why can't you write more than five words at a time? If you have something to say, say it.