Comey testified that he didn't think that Trump tried to influence him...

Comey testified that he didn't think that Trump tried to influence him, but since looking at his memos he realized that Trump was indeed trying to influence him.

Comey goes back before congress this week to update his testimony. This new evidence means Obstruction of Justice charges will likely be filed against Trump. Impeachment precedings will likely start immediately after Comey's updated testimony.

It's finally going to happen, and it looks like it will be starting this week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSWbs9AT0Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing is going to fucking happen.

No.

It won't be too soon. Time to drain the swamp.

The GOP might want to turn on trump asap, in order to cut their future losses. They would all prefer Pence be in there.

Oh man, witnessing all of the cuckservative butthurt will be glorious.

Gee whiz, how else are they going to attract all those liberal votes otherwise?

No doubt. Ryan has already made reference to this. They will need to work fast to safe face before campaigning for the midterms begins.

It looks like it's finally happening.

It looks like Comey is finally getting even for his untimely and unjust firing.

I hope the press and the liberals make a huge scene out of this and drag it out for months. Then nothing ever comes of it and they just look even more retarded.

Why are Trump voters so spiteful?

youtube.com/watch?v=vSWbs9AT0Cw

It won't matter in that case, as the damage will have already been done. The GOP are going to cut ties with Trump and impeach him regardless, in order to save themselves. It's how the dog-eat-dog world of politics works.

>implying Pence would be a better idea

Every single week is another made up story about trump being impeached and you libtards post about it. I am sorry you are this mad

this. cheeto fingers is as good as gone by mid july.

>tfw it's habbening for the 100th time
>tfw this time it's real guise

>made up

Where there's smoke there's usually fire.

Why do you think libtards are mad/crying salty tears?
A) because they 'lost'
B) a genuine fear for the safety of their country

Right...

Democrats called for his firing/resignation for months over what he did to Clinton's reputation (she didn't do it herself). Then Trump fires him and they are furious.

What is more spiteful than calling for something and then getting mad because your opponent carried it out? They oppose it for nothing more than because Trump did it. They are upset out of pure spite. Spite allows them to flip flop on an issue over nothing more than hatred for anything Trump does.

They must be consistent on being outraged on EVERYTHING Trump does. Even if he does something they were publicly calling for 8 months ago.

Any day now guise............

Sounds so familiar. Lets review:

>he's not serious, he will drop out
>he'll never make it past the primaries
>he'll never win the primary
(wins the GOP primary)
>he just handed the election to Hillary
>he can't possibly beat Hillary
>he's doing so bad in the polls - Hillary doesn't even have to try
>he's fucking up the debates so bad - Hillary's got this
>he stands no chance of winning
(he wins the election)
>WTF - the world is ending
>the electoral college doesn't have to pick him
>the electoral college won't pick him
>the electoral college will pick an alternate - it's their right
(gets the EC pick)
>the senate won't accept the ECs pick
>they have a right to reject the pick and choose someone else
(gets confirmed)
>he's not fit to be president, and won't be allowed to be inaugurated
(gets inaugurated)
>he's going to be impeached any day now....

This time is actually substantiated. It's happening.

epic! that meme sure REKT all trump supporters!

Every week, we go through this charade.

>CHECK OUT THIS ANONYMOUS SOURCE
>READ THIS ARTICLE FROM CNN/WAPO/NYT
>THIS IS THE SCANDAL THAT FINALLY DOES TRUMP IN

What's going to happen is that, yet again, Comey is going to testify that Trump did nothing illegal in his actions, and then you will start your next witch hunt like nothing ever happened.

It's the "timing" of it

Firing him while investigating Clinton is OK. But firing him while maybe investigating Trump is obstruction of justice.

Meanwhile deleting thousands of emails after they are requested by a court order isn't obstruction of justice. Just so we are clear...

Right...his timing was really convenient, though, and claims it was for what he did then are suspect. If you believe he fired him because of that, I have a bridge to sell you.

Option B would imply actually caring about their country, and others which it is clear that they do not. They burn the flag, walk on it and hate their country, and play lip-service about caring for others but don't really do much there either.

This leaves the only possible answer as A. This also backs up what we've been seeing almost daily since last November.

So A is the correct answer.

see
You can't make this shit up. He called you on your bullshit as you were typing it. You are so predictable it is hilarious.

All the claims thus far have been unsubstantiated. They're no longer unsubstantiated.

There is NOTHING substantial about it.

>Former FBI Director James Comey now believes that President Donald Trump was trying to influence his judgment about the Russia probe, a person familiar with his thinking says, but whether that influence amounts to obstruction of justice remains an open question.
The answer to that last question is a plain and simple "no", and Comey is going to testify to precisely that.

Stop getting your hopes up. This is getting embarrassing.

Obviously just pissed that he lost his job.

If the GOP actually wanted to win elections they would seal the borders, deport all illegals, and abolish birthright citizenship.

Seth Rich's murder is more likely going to come to light than this fake shit. Lol

Is it still "sources say" or did Comey say anything?

>a genuine fear for the safety of their country
>keep importing criminals and terrorists

Bill Clinton was impeached and convicted of a felony and still had the remainder of his term. You're nuts thinking they'd actually remove him.
And if so, what is achieved? Mike Pence is now president? He'll do all the same shit, but with a secretive washington greaseball charm to it.

Comey hasn't made a statement saying he felt there was obstruction of justice. It's all just speculation right now.

But Comey has said under oath that he never felt compelled or pressured to alter an investigation by anybody, not just Trump.

Then he gets fired, and suddenly wants to reverse on his sworn testimony. Seems legit...

>This time

see Also, the president of the US and the AG are both legally allowed to direct the FBI. Remember how Lynch did it for Hillary, and how Obama did it for Holder. Not a single one of you bitched or cried impeachment when those happened well because Democrats can do no wrong in your eyes. By the some token, Trump can do no right.

You guys are a bunch of delusional crybabies, and that is becoming glaringly obvious to more and more people with each passing day.

Comey, butthurt over being fired, suddenly claiming that he "feels manipulated" is not evidence of any wrongdoing.

I never claimed what she did wasn't obstruction. I think the strawman is strong with you. He waited until LITERALLY the day after the investigation started on him.

I wonder how much ((they)) are paying Comey to lie. Hmm.

The article is CNN's standard "sources say" bullshit, combined with Comey saying himself that influence is not the same as obstruction.

Here's a hint; anytime CNN says "sources say" without listing the source or citing a name, then it means it's bullshit.

He's going to testify again, under penalty of perjury. He must have some damning evidence or he wouldn't risk prison.

But the impartial media told me the investigation has been going on since October and there's lots of evidence that they just can't show anyone yet.

>under penalty of perjury
If someone claims they "feel manipulated," how are you gonna falsify that claim?

Why is it any and every criticism of trump is met with "WELL HILLARY...." "LOL BUT THIS ONE TIME IN THE PAST LIBRULS..."
Does that somehow mean that trump isn't doing these things in the present or that it makes it ok?

this.

the orange man is done.

this thread is full of some really nervous cuckservatives too. more nervous than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

It's not a strawman by any means. It's proof that liberals care more about potential obstruction by a conservative than blatant, obvious obstruction by a democrat. They will look the other way when 100% open and closed obstruction occurs with one of their own members but fart cum in anger when a conservative "might" have committed obstruction.

Contemporaneous documentation of every contact between Trump and Comey outlining Trump's efforts to impede the investigation will form cornerstone of obstruction of justice case by Special Counsel Mueller. There's your primary evidence. Supplemented by Trump's own admission to Lester Holt that he fired Comey because of Russia investigation. And his bragging (in the fucking Oval Office) to the russians that since he's fired Comey the "pressure" is off. Clear showing of motive and intent.

As in Watergate the cover up will likely matter more than the crime.

Impeachment requires a house vote and a Senate vote, both of which are Republican heavy. Impeachment won't happen.

>implying gop dont want pence

Or, it just means he's going to double down on most of what he said previously with additional information regarding his termination for the sake of stymying speculation.

No, if he's actually doing something illegal, that's not okay.

What is also not okay, is the huge double-standard applied to things done by democrats, vs those done by republicans.

They want to save face before the midterms.

He fired me?! I changed my mind. He DID try to influence me. Forget about what I said before. Nevermind all that unequivocal denial stuff from before.

Nope, just pointing out that people have no backbone or integrity

If Trump really did obstruct justive by all means impeach him. But stop presenting anonymous soures and half backed clickbait headlines. Provide the smoking gun or STFU.

The emails were the open and shut smoking gun that proved Clinton did wrong. There is nothing like that on Trump.

There is literally no law that says Trump can't give orders to the FBI.

Comey is gonna get tried for purjury. Trump is getting off scot free.

>muh double-standard maymay
do you realize how retarded you sound?

Actual impeachment likely won't happen until after midterm elections when Dems retake the house. Unless Mueller's special counsel probe moves really fast and Republicans see the writing on the wall that Trump's position is untenable. They won't doom themselves to total electoral defeat for an interloper like Trump. If his approval numbers drop below thirty percent watch out

The impeachment will be a fail. They need 65 votes to impeach the president and they do not have it.

>midterm elections when Dems retake the house

yeah because that will happen
I hear they have a 98% chance to take all the seats up for grabs in a huge landslide never seen before.

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

>being this fucking delusional
hillary was cleared, so try again you massive faggot.

smoking gun? how about a smoking fucking arsenal all showing collusion between trump and russia.

you're blinded by party politics and are missing the stuff that the rest of the world is seeing perfectly clearly.

There's sufficient evidence of Hillary's own compunction for letting classified info out. But even without that she destroyed 30,000 E-mails that were under subpoena. That's a felony, repeat it, a FELONY. But she was allowed to walk free. So take your "b-but Trump is this...." hold your own to the same standard you try and hold conservatives to.

>fart cum in anger

Thank you for this one.

Fuck off eat shit and die go back to Sup Forums

Nah man. None at all. I guess me thinking there was a double standard was all in my head....

BULLSHIT!

kek

Go read the study that was just released by Harvard showing that the MSM has had a 92% rate of running hostile stories about Trump. This compared to a 96% positive rate on stories that they ran about Obama.

The media hates Trump, and it is blatantly obvious. Anyone who denies this is either stupid or living under a rock.

see

She was never "cleared" of the felony that is destroying evidence under subpoena. She was never charged. Which means someone could still charge her for obstruction of justice, another felony.

So much salt in this thread.

It is. I never made the claim that it would be okay to delete emails that were supposed to be evidence. Half that response is arguments I wouldn't make because they don't make sense. I spoke out when Hillary was throwing servers on fires. I'm speaking out now that Trump is doing that with investigators.

The timing IS bad. If he was going to fire the guy, why not the close of the Clinton investigation (more accurately, when he took office). He botched the shit out if it. Why now?

I'm not a liberal. I'm also not a conservative. I think our two party state is ludicrous, to put it nicely. No politician is any good for the country when the system is stacked in favor of the likes of what we've seen the past 20 years and the only progress is both sides taking chunks out of the middle class and eroding the rights of citizens.

Trump has had 92% negative stories from the media because his presidency has been a shitshow to this point. Does the news media cover all airline flights that don't crash? No. They cover the ones that go down in flames.

>Does the news media cover all airline flights that don't crash?

Obama was sending "tingles up their legs".

Go look at Obama's first press conference on Youtube, then after you watch it, go watch Trump's.

You're a fool if you can't see a difference. It's so blatant they don't even care if people notice.

>It's so blatant they don't even care if people notice
oh how quickly you forget that his presidency was majorly being called into question due to the russian investigation at that point. you're an idiot.

You conservative snowflakes realize every counterargument that relies on "but Hillary did shit too!" is pure deflection right?

>implying the GOP was ever working with Trump

she wasn't cleared

comey just said that she didn't show "intent" and that he didn't recommend bringing charges against her. Thereby setting the standard that it doesn't matter if people violate federal law based on what their intent was while doing it...

This is the kind of corrupt trash you defend.

>literally every single counter argument is "but Hillary".

>Trump colluded with Russia, the evidence is overwhelming.

Post one piece of said evidence or BTFO.

Fake news story is fake.

its not deflection. It is pointing out blatant flip flopping and double standards by the left.

That's cleared you dumb fuck.

He later dropped the case against her, and against the Clinton Foundation.

Dropped case = no further actions = cleared

>I don't watch the news or know how to use google

It's deflection. Go look up the meaning.

You faggots keep trying to bring up old shit from the past to somehow excuse Trump's breaking of the law.

cleared, while admitting they did indeed break the law, they just didn't show intent to break the law, seems legit

>Watching news like its real
>google anything from CNN or most liberal based 'news'

>didn't think Trump tried to influence him
>therefore wasn't influenced
>continued the investigation unobstructed
>later regretted it and decided it was rape

So you're telling me that comey is gonna go back in front of a panel and admit that he purgered himself?

you literally can't stop talking about hillary while defending trump.

Trump's own statements are evidence of obstruction of justice. He already fucked up. Even if there is no actual collusion.

And as for the collusion issue -- that's what the investigation is for. To determine if there was collusion. It certainly "appears" that Flynn and Manafort were up to something. Dozens of contacts with the Russians during the campaign. They're both tied financially with the Russians. But we won't know everything until Mueller gets to the bottom of it. You'll be hearing about subpoenas and immunity deals for months. Then we'll know if there was collusion.

But the point is, Trump already arguably obstructed justice. And that's sufficient for impeachment.

>Impeachment precedings will likely start immediately after Comey's updated testimony.

You know what an impeachment is right? it's not like he's charged and then an impeachment happens. The house has to agree to start an impeachment.

Even if you succeed you end up with Mike 'you like some cock here comes the shock' Pence.

shit is going down

Chaffetz is quitting to spend more time with family? top keke right there.

He said that he realized that Trump was trying to coerce him after reading all of the notes that he took over a period of months. He didn't notice it while it was going on, but it made sense when looked at on the whole. He is going to go back and testify that. You can't perjury yourself when you are being honest, and then correct a previous statement, which is exactly what he is going to do.

Comey will plead he was intimidated by Trump as the reason he purhered himself, proving he is a cuck and full of idiocy. Lol

And the days keep going.

How did he obstruct exactly? Which statements?

You do realize that he is allowed to direct the FBI as president.

The law regarding handling of classified material says nothing about intent. Comey made that up. Go and read the law itself. He broke that law when he said she didn't "mean to". Intent is not part of the law. It says if you fuck up and lose control of it, you're responsible legally for it. Just please stop with your stupidity man. She was supposed to be charged no matter who wanted what. Comey fucked up. Probably got a copy of his Suicide note in the mail.

>he is allowed to direct the FBI as president

Nope. Not at all. He can suggest, but he lost even that right once he became the target of an investigation. He's not allowed to do jack shit, and he did a lot to hinder and misdirect the FBI.

Man, the DNC must think this Comey thing is their smoking gun to covering up the Seth Rich murder.

It's a general understanding that in Criminal Law, that INTENT has to be shown. Just because a statute doesn't specifically say that, doesn't mean shit. I'd doubt that very few, if any criminal statutes specifically say that, since that is implied under all criminal law.