How do I make a successful threat?

How do I make a successful threat?

Please forgive me the typo

Make it a ylyl or spiderman thread.

what if I admit I'm female (which I actually am lol)? Does it still work too?

Tits or gtfo

trap
furries
anime
dick rates
loli
yup,,,thats about it

offer to show pics of your vagina and butt

number 30

Will I still get YOUs even if I don't? :3

HOW TO MAKE A THREAT
>say something threatening
>other people feel threatened

incest, don't forget the incest.

You open Pandoras box. You then are obligated to tits with timestamps or gtfo.

good flour
yeast
pinch of saly
warm water
knead good for 15 min.
let rise
put in oven at 210 degrees
take out when golden brown,
enjoy with butter

Then you are rewuired to appease the MOARs or, if you are fugly, the obligatory gtfo permanently.

Don't forget 'REKT'

Here is a courtesy You
Now gtfo. Kthx

T...thanks! o///o

>how to make successful threat
>pick up phone
>dial school
>theresabomb.wav
>hang up
>it's just a prank bro

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited addition Triple Dragon Deluxeâ„¢ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that even the greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put then in the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own well-being to defend not just my passion, but my life..

YOU for you. Have good days, user-tachi

yes, faggots will sit here all night demanding you post them if you said you will

Ah, okay, I promise I will, then!
I have two female breasts and both of them are big