Who's Billy Shears?

Who's Billy Shears?

A jew

the alternate identity that john lennon used when he ____ his ____

red squadron incoming

He's the bloke that replaced Paul McCartney after he died.

A Paul McCartney lookalike after he died in 1966

>six replies in
>no correct answer
lol its obviously Ringo

Thats where youre Rongo

i dont know i just dont buy the paul is dead shit
if my best friend died in a car accident id be far too torn to put together a pop album like Sgt Pepper

its a meme bro..

the fact

lol maybe nowadays but i know some boomers who think its real

Pussy

lol im not saying i couldnt piece together an album but definitely not a mostly cheery pop album, unless i was an emotionless cunt

all the Beatles had names for their Sgt. Pepper characters

Ringo: Billy Shears
Paul: Dennis O'Bell
John: Charles Hawtrey
George: Georgie Wood

If it's supposed to be Paul, why does Ringo sing after they introduce him? Shit conspiracy theory to be explicitly truthful.

But none of those other ones were used on the album, and the band never toured in their Sgt. Pepper personas

Mind your own business

Sometime in early 1966, a bit after the recording of Rubber Soul and before the start of Revolver, Paul McCartney died. I don't know the cause.

Generally the story holds that McCartney was killed in november 1966. That is a lie, spread by his replacement who likes to promote the "paul is dead" myth on the falsely invented terms, so most people will dismiss it bc of evident falsehoods.

Nevertheless Paul was replaced by a near clone. I find it likely that each of the beatles had been procured body doubles to prolong beatlemania in case of an accident.

Touring resumed shortly but was soon closed, out of worry (likely mostly by John Lennon, a typical paranoid) that they would be discovered if given too much photographical attention. Media was given fake pictures for a time, but eventually it became infeasible to continue this.

For a while, things went well. Fake-McCartney was able to produce some decent tracks for Revolver, the fake mccartney an inspiring musician himself (likely having developed his talents by practicing to imitate the skilled McCartney). His tracks didn't overpower Lennon's and so the status quo was happy.

Then 1967 came and fake-McCartney realized his position. He began to blackmail the others into becoming the lead songwriter for Sgt Pepper, knowing that the beatles' career would be ruined if anyone revealed the secret. However, the others grouped together and began leaving subtle cues in their tracks as well as doctorig the cover. The same went for magical mystery tour, and later on the white album and abbey road.

[1/2]

Fake McCartney's music abilities kept him a prominent musician, although it is likely/possible he covertly used a team of skilled ghostwriters for his hits. He has continued to milk his skills, and has lived on to the present touring and making loads of money.

Lennon was evidently distraught. His early solo albums (especially the tracks I found out, God, and obviously How Can You Sleep). "i seen religion from jesus to paul" -- comparing paul mccartney to Jesus, whom he believed was a fraud. "I don't believe in beatles" -- calling out the beatles as farces due to the illegitimacy of McCartney. "Those freaks were right when they said you was dead" -- although he does not obviously directly say it here in context, he is clearly stroking the fires, as he wishes this to be called out but can't be viewed as knowing this. Later, while with May Pang, he was likely lead to believe that this was insanity on his part, and likely upon going into retirement in the mid 70s just tried to avoid thinking about it. Still, perhaps Lennon's assassination was derived from his intent to call McCartney out -- it's hard to say what really happened.

Harrison and Starr were less bothered, Starr mostly not caring (probably out of greed himself), and Harrison mostly just trying to avoid McCartney (he seemed displeased to be working with McCartney in later collaborations).

The sad story here is that a young man was killed, and was replaced by an opportunistic man whose greed lead him not only to abuse the deceased's band, but also do all these things without any consideration for the dead man, all out of greed. It's quite sad, really. This post will probably be deleted.
[2/2]

but the names are in the liner notes of the original UK LP pressing

How do you know which is which?

because i know who did what on sgt. pepper