Guys, wtf is this? It's on my leg after a walk outside

Guys, wtf is this? It's on my leg after a walk outside.
How do I get rid of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tick
bayarealyme.org/lyme-disease-prevention/tick-testing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

burn it off with a lighter

That's just a little tick buddy. They don't eat much. Just let him have his meal and he'll go away.

Delete system 32

Do you live in the north-east? If so, might want to get checked for Lyme disease

chigger, grease it so it will pull out it's head. if the head stays in it will be there for a long time.

Do not try to remove it in any way. Go to a doctor ASAP.
If in doubt, read uo on what "boreliosis" is. These motherfuckers spread that.

if you kill her and the head stay inside you , you can be paralyzed so be carefull fam

tick, you can try to pull it out with tweezers or something just make sure the head comes out and doesnt break off, would recommend sending it out to get tested to make sure it wasnt carrying lime disease

These are idiots... Any fuckery with it makes the chance of getting sick bigger, as it might vomit into your system.

It's a tick! What kinda homebody life do you live if you don't even know what a tick is

Heat up a knife on a stove and poke it underneath like you're sliding it off

It'll hurt your skin a little from the heat of the knife, but it should get him off in one piece

satan can't stop doing good.

It's a mite/tick . Remove it as fast as you can with a something that can get the thing a hold of. Then watch the spot for a couple of days, if it gets red, you either have lyme disease or tick-borne encephalitis, then just go consult your local doctor.

Ancient Chinese Tradition suggest they bring luck and good fortune. The larger it gets upon feeding, the bigger its reward will be. The red markings it leaves is said to be an indicator of how long your luck and fortune will last. There's some weird Chinese calendar thing to how you measure that crap, but I never really looked into that.

Pour peppermint oil on it,after afew seconds it she release and try to run away.

Oh look. A fucking doctor. Don't listen to this guy OP. He's trying to fuck with you.

im so glad im not you man fucking hell have you seen how ugly those fucking things are

It's a tick, remove it before you get boreliosis.

Turn it counter clock wise in a gentle way so his legs don't break off if yo uwant to do it yourself.

Otherwise go to a doctor asap.

It's a tick. Take it out with a pincer. Don't leave the head attached. My cousin almost died from tick fever once.

Deer tick...get it out before 24 hours or the risk of lyme disease goes higher ...watch for a bullseye rash in the next 14 days and if you come down with flu like symptoms theres another virus that is on the rise from them called powassan virus...just grab the pinch the tick down towards the head and yank it out...just make sure you get all of the tendrils out and clean it out with alcohol real good

What you do is you hope you are vaccinated against Tick-borne encephalitis

>>what is google

This guy gets it op

Use a red hot utensil, whether tweezers or anything metal, poke it with the hot end, and it should release.

Do not attempt to pull it out as the head will get ripped out and still implanted in you, that'll cause further problems down the road.

Are you retarded? Take tweezers and pull it off? Maybe even heat the tweezers up.

put it on your disck : com buquets

I pulled it out with a tweezer, here's a close up on it, did I get the head?

>mfw

youre fucked

Remove it with a special tools, don't break it ! If you cut the belly of the head, it inject some shit in yAfter removing, check often the spot, if you detect a red circle around it, or it's became red, go to your doctor. You probably catch Lyme desease, you must cure it very quickly. There is no cure after first or seond tier.

You did. You also probably managed to make it throw back some of the goodies he pulled out of you, with some additional ingredients. Good job.

this.

Hard to tell from that angle.
should still clean the wound, soak with rubbing alcohol.

Nice knowing you OP

Cut your leg off

Ur done mate.

Supposed to tweezer BELOE it's body, not squeeze it's guts into your leg.

it's plague

You have the head but I don't know if she injects her shit. You have used the wrong tool, check the spot often. If it's makes red cricle around, go to the doctor quickly.

Watch out for the place where it was the next couples mod days if you going to get a large mark and it stay over the next few days go to the doctor. I get them all the time in my country and here it's like 1/1000 there have boreliosis

It's pic related and you can't. Stuck for life with a new friend.

Be a man and cut your all your skin surrounding it,and fucking get it out.

Ok guys, I'm kinda scared, here's a picture of where it sat, does it look alright?

Dog tick, pull it off

R.i.p. OP

The most pertinent question here is, what kind of basement dwelling mongoloid fuck doesn't know what a tick is?

Yes, you got all of it, just disinfect it with iodine or alcohol. Ignore those pussies.

It's too early to make a diagnostic, check later, tomorrow and next day, reseach : Lyme Desease, get a good explaination and that gonna be good.

It's a tick OP. Go to hospital and get a shot for lyme disease

What do you do if you know someone gave you an sti?

I know it was someone from Craigslist. I'm scared to go to the doctor to check it out.
Should I confront the person that gave it to me?

OP you aren't very smart. This whole thread of people telling you all this advice and LITERALY the only fucking consistent thing they said was Pinch it as close to the head as possible and you LITERALY fuckign grab it by the butt and squeeze it. Your a moron. You crushing it's ass likely caused the tick to pump a compitnation of your blood and the blood of the last thing it ate into your leg. You'll most likely be fine, keep an eye on it. If it starts to get more read or you start to feel sick then just go talk to your doctor, alright? Quit losing y our mind. It's not that bad.

Fuck me auto correct is a bitch

Cover it in peanut butter, it will remove its head on its own to breathe and you can scrape it off.

go to doctor fag you can get Borreliosis

this is how you get cancer

This, but honestly just go see a doctor or fucking urgent care or something okay? You prob will be fine but it's better to be safe than sorry. Relax OP you'll be okay

Put the tick inside your dick hole, it's the only way to cure your self of the AIDS it gave you.

You are going to get Aurora Borealois you retard why did you pluck it out

You dun goofed...pulling them out that way causes them to regurgitate back into you significantly increasing your risk of contracting lyme disease if it was a carrier

That happened to my mum. She died yesterday. It took 24 hours. No pain. She just felt tired, went to sleep and her heart stopped. She did what you did and squeezed it......

Get a tick remover.

I live in Connecticut where we have a lot of ticks. I used to get them all the time when I was a kid from playing outside
They're usually harmless but can carry some pretty nasty disease, so what we used to do after removing the tick was burn that whole area of skin with lighter or match for 10 second.
I highly recommend you do that OP to help prevent lyme disease or other tick related ailments

He's going to get the northern lights?

Look up tick bites.

If you get a red ring around that area over the next week and flue like feelings, you are going to need antibiotics.
Otherwise you will get limes disease, look that shit up, it aint good.

Good luck OP.

>Aurora Borealois

Aurora Borealis? Light effects from solar radiation towards the North Pole?

Are you usually this retarded?

I had one one my head when I was really little and my dad burned it off, was horrifying. Rip in peace OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tick

You're gonna die

>Didn't reply to the post in time

dont burn it theyre tough against fire

>>>/youtube/
search ticks. don't listen to anonymous people on a Burmese cat love forum

Tick

I did exactly what you just did when I had a tick in my leg a few summers ago. I died a week later.

You can burn it slightly to help it release, if you pull it(what I usually do) be careful its head doesn't break off in the wound, otherwise you'll have to dig its head out or risk infection. Also get checked for lime disease prevalence in your area

Go to the doctor because lyme disease can be very serious.

Welp, you now have Lyme disease. Suggest you see a doctor right away before it takes effect.

Keep a close eye on it. Disinfect it but do not touch it further. If you feel dizzy or sick go to a doctor right away. You'll be fine. But for fucks sake man how do you not know what a tick is?

I shit you not, Michael J. Fox was bitten by a tick and look wtf happened to him. Limes disease. You need to go to a hospital ASAP.

Listen to this guy.

cover it in vaseline so it cant breathe and it will let go and crawl out of its hole (you). then burn it.

>medfag reporting
Looks okay right now OP. Wash it with some soap and warm water, keep an eye on it. You could trace that red inflamed part with a marker or pen and see if it gets bigger. Like others have said, if you start to feel nauseous, lightheaded/dizzy, feverish, etc. go to the doctor. Even if it does get worse so long as you go to the doctor early on you'll be okay.Good luck OP.

That's not a free tick, so nothing to worry about. Use tweezers grab it as close to the base as possible pull out. If you're still afraid of any disease you can mail the tick to the cdc and they will test it for free for you. I'm to last to post link just Google it

This is not a free tick you faggot

No, this way it's going to puke

It's not a free tick but if you're still worried you can mail it to scientists for free they will test it.

bayarealyme.org/lyme-disease-prevention/tick-testing/

OP here, thanks for all the replies guys, you've been a great help.

I've kept the tick and I'm freezing it in my freezer (I'll hand it to my doctor tomorrow). I'll check my bite wound daily to see if it greets worse and develops red rings.

your own fault , if you go outside faggot.

I don't know why it auto corrected to fucking free. I ment deer. That is a dog tick not a deer tick

stop trying to hurt people

If it starts to look like this. Get to the doctor asap.

Don't fucking freeze it. Put in a paper towel and then a sandwich bag. Read this article

epic

Guys, I wanted to share a good tip for removing ticks.
Use an old wire cutter with wear on the cutting edges, enough that you can see light through the gap. It should be snug enough to grip the tick without cutting it off. Carefully grip it as close to the skin as you can and pull slowly and firmly straight out. Worked prefectly for me on the first try.

use a heavy amount of hydrogen peroxide

doesn't matter if the "claws" get out or not, as long as your remove it. If you get a semi large ring around the area, get to a doctor. Do you have any idea of how long its been there? Ticks transfers diseases they dont have them, so if it has been on other animals its a bigger chance of getting a disease.

Nyfag here. Grab beneath where they have burrowed into with needle nose pliers and burn them out.

cut off your leg make an incision where the bitch is blow it out then stitch your leg back to you

Twist it out slowly with tweezers or use peppermint oil on it and it will die

You are all pussys just rip the damn thing off and flush it down the toilet.