Fat hate thread

Fat hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

librivox.org/how-to-analyze-people-on-sight-by-benedict-and-benedict/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i really don't hate fat people, i just hate the ones that think its healthy to be fat. i appreciate the ones that try to fix it by exercise.

I hate fat

i'd fuck that hog for pure sport and exorcise.

I hate them

however

They are fun to fuck sooo ayy

Just make sure not to ask them out to eat, bad date idea. I learned that the first time I wanted to fuck a fatty. Bitch broke my wallet that day. Like 4 tacos and 2 enchiladas at some spic mom and pop joint

>broke my wallet

>4 tacos and 2 enchiladas

you need to ask for a raise.

what sport is there in catching a land whale? it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

the only reason I don't hate fat people entirely is that some fat chicks are actually kind of cute and hey man that's free pussy

the sport is getting a rhythm going in their fat waves that the sheer momentum knocks them out

pretty sure I knew that fat bitch

Yeah I'd exorcise the hell out of her too

>fat chicks
>cute
>free pussy

You're a disgrace to every man out there. Disgusting.

I fucking love these threads
And i fucking hate fat people
They should make gas chambers for fat people

If any of you anons are interested in audiobooks at all, I recommend one called How to Analyze People on Sight. You can find it for free on Librivox.

librivox.org/how-to-analyze-people-on-sight-by-benedict-and-benedict/

The first chapter (parts three and four) are basically a proto-fat hate thread written in the 1920s. It addresses a lot of the same shit as fat hate, like the empirical proof that fat people are less healthy and don't live as long, but if you confront a fat person with that fact they'll "dismiss it, claiming you've forgotten what a good square meal is".

can't, too big

all you have to do is turn the temperature to above 80 and they'll die in a hour from exhaustion

The fucked up thing is someone will reply to her and do all that shit that fat bitch wants. Also dat fone #

Ayy

>filename

Slap em and ride the wave in

My problem with fat people is that they always smell like literal shit.

Since they can't reach to wipe themselves properly, they always have shit on themselves.

It's the worst.

I also hate the excuses they have for being fat. No it's not a thyroid problem, is not your meds, is the fact that you shovel enough food in your mouth for 10 people at one sitting.

Fuck.