G/fur thread

g/fur thread

gonna dump my favorite pics from my folder OP

forgot the file......

is the guy with the sexy cats here?

why is it I am the only one posting images,

i would if i was on my other device, dont have anything on this pc. its 100% clean

I do have a dropbox with about 400mb of a mioxed bag of yiff, let me pull up that dropbox link my dude with my next post cause I think Sup Forums thinks dropbox links are spam.

so yeah, Sup Forums thinks that the dropbox link is spam, I don't know anyother way to send my folder as far as I know.....

real shit of me, but here

Hello everyone. Hows it going? Ive been thinking about buying a prostate stimulator. Would you reccomend it? Is is a dildo a better choice?

usually removing the (dot) in .com helps and just put a space instead

fuck man i love cougars

I would not know, the only thing I use is my butt plug furry tail and wear my furrsuit helmet when I do use my butt plug, and no I don't have any pics and not going to until my roomate leaves for work.

Believe me, I'd post more. I lost my yiff flash drive recently and all the yiff in it. Rebuilding my collection slowly.

He will never poop by his own tuition again.

kys lol

I really want my boy pussy to get fucked so hard that I want to not to be able to walk straight for a week.

I really want to fuck boipucci, but I never will.

>pucci
>made in heaven

Come fuck mine

pucci

I said boipucci not septic tank.

Harsh man

But you're willing to pass on an easy offer

that isn't me

I am the user who shared the dropboxlink and who basically started to dump my pics to start the thread.

Sorry but I dont want shitty poison/garbage that no one else wanted so they toss to me as a joke.

You guys clearly have a mental illness.

Where from, user?

Girolamo Savonarola was a Dominican Friar who preached in Florence during the Renaissance. He ousted the Medici family, became the de facto ruler of the city, and destroyed untold numbers of priceless art objects during his Bonfire of the Vanities. In 1498 Savonarola and two of his followers were condemned to death then hung and burned in the main square of Florence. Their ashes were dumped unceremoniously in a rivers so that people couldn't take them for relics.

bump

can we get some bara here? thx

the fuck, we are here for gay furry yiff, not for feels

I am from Colorado.

I know what you are here for. I am here for a different reason.

Sucks for me then, I'm nowhere close.
Nice trips tho

any1 got the archives from the last thread?

More like dese

thebarchive.com/b/thread/733272582
thebarchive.com/b/thread/733293244
these?

i love you

where do u live user? Cause I am thinking about getting stoned here and watch a bad movie or play Borderlands 2.

Anyone of you fags have any experience with topping taller guys?

No I am perma-virgin.

funny question, going to do that in a few weeks ;)

Same for me. That's why I'm wondering. I'm around 5'8" or so but this guy is somewhere around the 6'2" mark. He's a total cutie and a femmy guy and really says he doesn't care.

I'm just more curious as to how I could, despite the height difference, make him feel submissive and femmy. I'd hate to disappoint him even if he himself tells me it doesn't matter.

I'm bi

You are going to disappoint him, hes going to get mad, call the police on you telling them you are a bigot and oppressing him, then you will go to prison for hate speech and neo-nazi propaganda.

g/mech appended

look everyone a penis!

Anyone recommond Best place for comics that doesnt have aids filtering system? :_;

Soviet author Isaac Babel was arrested by the KGB's secret police, beaten, and tortured in May of 1939. He stated at his secret trial that the only crime he committed was that he slandered the good names of many of his friends.
>Wife
I'll be waiting for you, it'll be as if you've gone to Odessa... Only there won't be any letters....

>Babel
I ask you to see that the child won't be made miserable. But I don't know what my destiny will be.

Babel then kissed his wife once, got out of the car and walked into the prison without looking back. His sentence, which was prepared before the trial even started, was death by firing squad. The day after his trial he was shot in the head. The official report was that Babel was sentenced to hard labor and sent to the Gulag where he died a year later. But in 1990 and the dissolution of the Soviet Union revealed the truth.