>posts ylyl gold
ok

:(

His wife had just died before he made this episode

Damn it, I didnt know, it makes it worse

E D G Y

It's all too much

Careful man, those are some sharp edges there

I would attend that man's party. Probably bring icecream as well.

Does anyone enjoy feeling sad? I've recently discovered my emotions aren't normal.

Got a small chuckle.

Is that really the same guy?

lol the little dudes food lookes like his face

This one always get me because you just know it's true.

What a useless sack of shit you are.

Yes. He wasn't being a sad old man in the first pic. He's well known in town and that was really just an open invite because it's easier to post that shit at the american legion than to send hundreds of invites.

Fuck the Chinese.

I remember the threads, Sup Forums sent him a shitload of birthday cards.

Diseased vermin right here proving the message of the picture's point.

He's right, though. Everyone misinterpreted the poster, random Sup Forumstards showed up to his birthday and made everyone really uncomfortable. Believe me, there were plenty of people at his birthday party that knew him without jackasses acting like reddit-tier whiteknights. It's a small town. Everyone knows everyone.

>2008
>be in 8th grade about to go into highschool
>be bullshitting with friends
>subject of music comes up
>talking about bands
>question of what song do you want to be played at your funeral
>friend says "Welcome to the Black Parade" by MCR
>we all laugh and agree that would be a good one.

>flash forward to yesterday
>at that very friend's funeral
>Welcome to the Black Parade plays at the very end
>I break down

Im so sorry I wasnt there for you buddy.
Im so sorry.

FUCKING SHIT

Wanna talk dude?

That pic...

Damnit

He was really important to me in middle and high school. One of my first true friends. We graduated in 2013 together. The last time I saw him was in 2014 when he was working at a Taco Bell and he would give me free drinks.

I lost contact with him the last few years untill Monday when I found out he killed himself.

Now I have many different feelings.
The time i missed out on that I kept pushing of like " He will always be there".
If I was there would things be different.
And many others.

It just hurts.

did they let him shoot a nig?

Unchecked tripps

Just look at what you've become.
All those years, everything you've done up until now, was it worth it?
No matter what I do, I always feel empty. I can't remember the last time my chest didn't hurt, the last time I felt whole. But hey, no one fixes a broken mirror, they just get a new one.
Carry the hatred, be the outcasts, but never lose yourself, for you can never be one again.

Really really sorry bro! Keep your head up alright?

is crying good or is that actually bullshit ? I haven't cried for years, the most I get is teary, but that clears up before anything comes up from it

This isn't part of a feels thread, this is Mr.Lashua, an, at the time 90 year old WW2 vet.

And the whole thing was a misunderstanding as he has a lot of children, grandchildren, friends etc, but Sup Forums ended up sending him a ton of cards, gifts etc.

He died in 2013 though since this is a feels thread.

anons
>Was with my dad as he breathed his last breath. (Melanoma that started on his heel check yourself.)
>The night befor he died. He couldn't really say much because of the fentanyl but I told him I loved him he said it back (maybe for the 4th time in 32 years) >Then he shut his eyes and said his last words "I'm sorry"
>He died with my mother and I beside him the next morning.

I died a little on that day as well.

Man it's totally ok to feel that way, just try not to get too overwhelmed by this
sometimes you just can't plan when it's gonna happen... it's not your fault

Thank you bro.
I am really going to try.

I'm kinda the same, I just say to myself "it's ok to feel sad" but few tears come out (the few times they do)

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL GENERAL HABERDASHERY

I hope he will rest in peace, sorry for your loss user

Nice update

Thanks user

Where do you think we are?

the shit is, I have a video that I know I will cry when watching it, now the question is do I try to suppress it like always or do I let everything go and possibly drown, I'll probably wait for a day when I'll be completely alone in home and with no plans with friends

youtube.com/watch?v=IdSa7KNlkbU

I just want to curl up in a ball and cry and someone to tell me it's going to be okay.

I drink to forget who I am. I'm drinking now. I was promised more than this. I hate these threads. Please someone help me

Wait, you enjoy feeling sad? Feeling sad makes you happy? How does that work?

Ask yourself:what would your friend have wanted you to do man?
Sorry for shit english

Keep pushing, brother... don't give up. Sup Forums will always be here.

I can barely read that shit. No wonder he only got 12 frags.

wrong user you replied to

Fucking hell

Lost my mother 5 yrs ago. Brain cancer.

The goodbye wasn't as bad as watching her slowly die over 9 months. At the point before she stopped being able to speak she tried to say she was proud. "You....you are okay".

I'll never forget that. Anons, if you have a loved one who is dying in a bed....do yourself a favor and be with them.

That film is a metaphor for the pedophile

I don't even want to get better anymore. I can barely get up in the mornings. I'm failing all my exams. I can't enjoy music anymore.

The passion I had for Her is apparently gone. I'm sure it will come back, though.

Yep

Also this is applying to me right now

You can do it! Cried for 6 hours straight today. We'll make it I promise

kekel di kek!

I remember that this scene hit very hard, shit man. Fucking great show

Max?

long but worth it.

I can't remember, what was this one?

hi Sup Forumsros

i don't know what I want from life, any tips on how to figure out what you really want to do on this planet?

Try Xanax, dumbass.

Phonefag so I can't read the small text

Me too user, idk why, but i feel like i cant cry. Although i feel like there would be a need for it? Idk what this is

Way too many turned up to his party.

why xanax? use etizolam. its cheap as fuck and you can get it online.

you want to be safe and happy, that's pretty much what everyone want from life
So it's up to you how you will achieve that

open in new tab and you should be able to zoom in

that's very basic stuff, I am talking how are we all going to achieve the top of this here pyramid

people that snort benzos are fucking mentally disabled

Read it once already. Unfortunately, it ends the same way all the feels stories do.

Cox's best friend died of leukemia, but for the entire episode Dr. Cox (and the spectator) are made to believe Ben's still alive and Cox's getting ready for his son's birthday party, but then Cox says: Why am I dressed so elegant for a kids birthday? And JD says: Where do you think we are? As they were attending the funeral.

Nothing, everything dies

Damn

Ah shit sorry mate...

Watch them edges, sons. Also make sure you finish your homework before school tomorrow, kids.

Go for it! Watch it and tear up!

Ah that's right. That sucked.
Thanks for the reminder

top kek

I guess it's like the cut onthe inside of your cheek that will heal only if you stop rubbing your tongue against it. The thing is, you don't
It's nice to wallow sometimes, especially when you're used to it

top of the pyramid is
>do what makes you happy
But it all comes to whoever reads that and what they think of that
Some people might think that "achieving full potential" means they have to make some breakthrough, life changing shit that will make them the new Steve Jobs, Zuckerberg or some other "successful" multi-millionaire that can do whatever they want
What they rather should focus is what makes you feel happy in everyday life, might as well just be creating a family and being proud of how something you shoot down the drain everyday is learning how to read and count, how you can provide good life for it, passing on your genes and doing exactly what nature created you for

It's okay, everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay it's not the end.

In a shit ton of debt at the moment. Work over 70 hours a week.
No longer live above my family's means but it's to little to late.
Thinking I might an hero for the insurance money. (It pays, I checked already)
It's either that or rob some old fucker I know. But I don't want to be a crook.