Left or Right wwyd? Replies get replies

Left or Right wwyd? Replies get replies

The right one, she is small and have a good rack. I would use her as a toy, lick her pussy until she orgasms, then make her ride my dick

Right. Would rip of her dress for releasing her boobies. Throatfuck her rughly till she gags. Blow my load deep down her throat.

Left. I'd make her piss on her own face while fucking her asshole.

right. would pin legs back and plow like no tomorrow

right, would pin her against the wall and pull her dress up and fuck her till she can't stand anymore

Right. Forced deepthroat until she throws up. Facial. She swallows everything.

left
I cum in her ass and force right to suck it out. they kiss and swap the cum so left swallows it

left
would pin her against the floor and force my cock into her mouth. after awhile I would then rip those tights off and finish inside her. would then make right drink all the remaining cum

left
I fuck her ass raw until she cries and begs me to stop, then I fuck her throat. Cum on her tits and get right to lick it off while I spank her ass

damn this is a hard decision
left first
I would throat fuck her while massaging and slapping her titties, then I would fuck her doggy style while slapping her ass. right as I'm about to finish, finish all over right's face

right, would really love to throat fuck her all day

left

fuck her hard against that tree while right watches and kisses left. Cum in lefts mouth and they kiss making it drip across both their chests

Right. Gag her mouth and fuck her against a wall and pray to God she doesn't smell like soy

right

pin her against the ground and fuck her ass in front of all those people so they could hear her moans of pleasure and pain. then I would shoot my load all over her face and have left lick it all up

right, would start with a titfuck and have left make out with her, and then move into a throatfuck with left eating out right's pussy so right moans. then finish all in right's throat

Left

I'd pull down her panties and stuff it in her mouth as a gag. Would take her ass as hard as I can and repeatatly push her head under water. Would explode inside her tight ass and let right lick her butthole clean.

right

I'd fuck her up against the wall with her dress hitched up and legs wrapped round my back. Then shove her to knees and have her open wide to swallow my cum.

Fuck leftys perfect little body and have righty lick my balls while that milf watches in disbelief

left, just want to have her suck my dick and then cum all over her face while her friend watches in disbelief

Right. I'd rip the dress off her and fuck her raw and unprotected for hours.

Left. I'd make her blow me, and then, I'd cum all over her tits and face.

Right. I'd blindfold her and tie her to my desk. I'd loosen her asshole with my tongue then fuck it until I got close, then I'd make her gag on my cock, throatfucking her until she swallowed my load.

left

would have her on her knees while she sucks my cock, begging for her to put it in her. meanwhile her friend watches while stroking her pussy waiting for me to move onto her. I would finish all over left and then have left eat out right while I pound left until I cum again

Flip her upside down, 69-ing in that fucking chair until she's gasping for air, almost passing out.

right, would have her pinned against the ground while I shove my cock into her throat and then fuck it until I'm about to finish, then finish all over her friend's face

some more of left if you guys want

Left as well, would lay her on my bed, split her legs open and make sweet love to her in the missionary position.

Would eat her ass so deep I'd stick my head in there

Right, bend her over right there and enter her pussy while left just has to sit and watch. While I'm fucking her pussy I start lubing her ass up which I cum in

Left.

Bind her wrists and gag her mouth with a ring gag, shoving and cumming in her mouth repeatedly. Also bouncing her on my cock like a meat puppet.

same

right, would gag her and pin her down and rip open that dress to reveal her nice pussy which I would fuck until I cum inside, then I would turn her over and fuck her ass till she starts to really make noise

Right. Lift up her dress and just fuck her ass dry. When I'm done cumming inside, I'll leave her there for other guys to come along and use

Left.

Lift her up the wall and take her missionary with her ankles on my shoulder. Pound her hard and as fast as I can till I cum deep inside her. Let right lick her pussy clean. Cum on both faces while they do some snowballing.

left

would pull her jeans off and fuck her on the beach late at night, shoving her face into the sand as the water comes up and covers her face and her pussy grips my cock tight as she fears she may drown

Right.
Cunnilingus, Pussy, Ass, in that order

Left.
Procreate the son of Lucifer in a ritual in the middle of the woods.

These two girls really dont like each other over boy drama but sometimes try to act friendly.

Both very self righteous and holier than thou, middle class.

WWYD?

Left or right? Milf edition

strip right and cum on her face in the parking lot abandon her naked
more of rights tits?

Ain't got much on her tits. Still hot though.

right! tall women ar the best!

left or right? (bulgarian edition.)

Gotta go with left here user

Here's another of rightie

Left, I would fuck her mouth and smear that lipstick all over my dick

Left.

Money in her bra shows that she already is a whore. So I would treat her. Would fuck her deepthroat until she gags and her tears smear her makeup. Would cum on her tits.

damn! she really hot!
good choice user!

here is one more of lefty

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik or snapchat and then have me send back the replies?? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik and snapchat is justoneguy511

left so I can cum on those glasses

Left
Keep her chained as a fuck slave, and make her give me a sloppy blowjob until her makeup is smeared across her face and drool is running down her chin. Then fuck her in her fat ass, grabbing her short hair as I slam furiously and fill her asshole with cum. Then pass her on to my friends to use.

stretch and fuck rights ass, filling her with cum while left is forced to watch