Ugly girls thread

ugly girls thread

nice thumbnail faggot

Any more of the left?

Yeah it's my ex, she's dead

Don't really care if she's dead or not, important question, you got any nudes to share?

what happened?

If it was bigger i may be more certain, but she don't seem so bad

She shot up heroin and took xanex

jared leto is hot

looks like she might have a fat ass

Is that fucking Fred Armisen?

Here's my ex the consensus on chan is she's ugly

All I got

she's regular

I'd take it. Looks like someone squished up an Olsen twin's face and made her grow an ass.

Here's more

wwe've got bush!

only her face. her face looks like late 30s tired teacher. body still good to go.

she's one of those moley girls

What do you think of Kathy?

why ugly? nice face , nice tits , nice skin.
bitch needs to loose some weight and would be ok. and if lost a lot of weight could be top tier

A little TOO ugly, honestly...

Girl im talking to.

She tries hard to be pretty but she still gets me going so I dont care. And she likes me so double win.

not ugly

It's all subjective

Rate Kim

She looks like patrick swayze.

really?

Yet to see one ugly girl and a girl I wouldn't fuck ITT. Where's the fucking ugly ones?

>"Ugly girls thread"
>Everybody (Including OP) posts average girls at best

Post of some Grizelda shit I'm here for actually ugly girls, not the same average sluts I saw in high school

Thats a dude....

she's hot

eh, she's not bad at all. Not crazy attractive obviously but I wouldn't call her ugly.

Not to be an internet bragger or something but I primarily date quite attractive women and I would still get with that girl. She aint bad and probably would get weird

Mine too!

That's ugly?!?!... You don't know ugly

>recommend Victoria to a friend

Get over to /fit/ and then maybe she'll like you

Decent.

I wish. Only negative to her is she is a church girl bible-tard. Maybe if we get closer her true colors will show but idk.

posteritits

jesus h christ kill it with fucking fire

She does though. We are gonna hang a few days this week and she invites me over sometimes.

Leila?

she fucked me and three friends at a party

Remind me never to party with you and your friends

She looks like a downsy Olson sister

not proudest moment but she was down and was full service girl

Ugly girls always use Snapchat filters

Fags and virgins are the only ones on here putting average looking chicks down the road. I'll tell you a secret after having banged close to 200 chicks. The 5s and 6s fuck WAY harder than the 8s and 9s and they're so grateful you're even talking to them it's zero effort

Fake and gay

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Your story has been 3, 4, 5, or 6 of you and your friends. Sometimes she is a buddies wife. Give it a rest will you.
Pic related

so true- 5s and 6s will do just about anything you ask(anal, threesomes, gbg's), they are grateful to get dick

scully?

this must be Leila... from Perth Australia.... used to bang this chic. she's the best fuck I've ever had.. she was so easy. she'd let you fuck any hole you wanted. would kill to fuck her one last time.

The pussy should never suffer just because the girl is ugly

she sure gets around!

I guess not ugly if you are into traps.

Hell yes

The most I've ever cum in one shot was balls deep in a chubby Indian chick's ass.

I know, I killed her with my cock!

nice bod

i still would, any tits?